Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Purple's Graphics | 3kt/3g! [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Purplepurple
Sorry just asking but, how do you put a link in the picture if you know what I mean?
@Purplepurple
Sorry just asking but, how do you put a link in the picture if you know what I mean?
Ap3M8iT.png
@Dragondust36O You do; [code][url=The link][img]Image Address[/img][/url][/code] :)
@Dragondust36O
You do;
Code:
[url=The link][img]Image Address[/img][/url]
:)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
@Purplepurple
Got it! Thank you!
@Purplepurple
Got it! Thank you!
Ap3M8iT.png
Thank you! I sent the payment via cr
(Edit) oh wait you said PM, lemme fix that
Thank you! I sent the payment via cr
(Edit) oh wait you said PM, lemme fix that
FR_forum_sig_wishlist.pngpretties_for_fodder.pngbloombugs_moodboards.png
@Purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: Sig/Breeding Card/Banner
Payment: Most likely Gems
Side Notes: Dark theme/colors. Maybe dark background and feather trail falling or something? Also I'd like Her on either the sig/banner if you don't mind?

I'm wanting to start a hatchery, so would you like me to send you a PM of pairs?
@Purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: Sig/Breeding Card/Banner
Payment: Most likely Gems
Side Notes: Dark theme/colors. Maybe dark background and feather trail falling or something? Also I'd like Her on either the sig/banner if you don't mind?

I'm wanting to start a hatchery, so would you like me to send you a PM of pairs?
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@Purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!) banner
Payment: G/T or Both (PM please!) T
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. Pastrl blue sky with darker font saying The Diamond Hive, with a faint rainbow in the background.
@Purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!) button, shaped like a bee hive? (So kind of like a octagon?)
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. A bright cyan hive with white lettering saying The Diamond Hive in an electric zigzag font?
@Purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!) banner
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. Pastrl blue sky with darker font saying The Diamond Hive, with a faint rainbow in the background.
@Purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!) button, shaped like a bee hive? (So kind of like a octagon?)
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. A bright cyan hive with white lettering saying The Diamond Hive in an electric zigzag font?
CUnQdgy.png
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!) BC
Payment: G/T or Both (PM please!)T
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. For Dai and Amber a starry backround pls Starry Skies for Name
@purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!)
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. for Glow and Sunshine a horizon with sun in it plz Horizon Rising Name

Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc.For imp male obsidian and mint something to make it pop out or you can just search up backrounds and add a random background um Volcanic Peppermint Name

Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc.For storm and topaz
A cloudy backround plz Stormy Gems
Is this toooooo much? If it is ill delete some
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!) BC
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. For Dai and Amber a starry backround pls Starry Skies for Name
@purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. for Glow and Sunshine a horizon with sun in it plz Horizon Rising Name

Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc.For imp male obsidian and mint something to make it pop out or you can just search up backrounds and add a random background um Volcanic Peppermint Name

Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc.For storm and topaz
A cloudy backround plz Stormy Gems
Is this toooooo much? If it is ill delete some
@Purplepurple
Button, Sig, BC, Banner?: (If more than one please include!) bc
Payment: G/T or Both (PM please!) t
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. SundownxDelen, a sunny or metallic backdrop without their names, with the title SunnyD.
@Purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. unnamed imp(on first row with the opal)xAster, a background to make them pop(maybe spiderwebs?), no names, with the title Horned Opal.
@Purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. NightxEstrella, no names, with the title Cosmosia VI and a starry night backdrop.
@Purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. IaraxKolchak, river or water backdrop, no names, with the title Lake Nymphs.
@Purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. SundownxDelen, a sunny or metallic backdrop without their names, with the title SunnyD.
@Purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. unnamed imp(on first row with the opal)xAster, a background to make them pop(maybe spiderwebs?), no names, with the title Horned Opal.
@Purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. NightxEstrella, no names, with the title Cosmosia VI and a starry night backdrop.
@Purplepurple
Side Notes: Theme, colors, etc. IaraxKolchak, river or water backdrop, no names, with the title Lake Nymphs.
CUnQdgy.png
@XxCalypsoxX
Would you like the sig to take up the whole space? Or just a little bit like the Purple Graphics in my sig? And you can just ping me the names and the themes for each card! ^^ Also, do you want any text on the banner/sig?

@Aquira
@Crystaldragonz7
No that's fine! :D
@XxCalypsoxX
Would you like the sig to take up the whole space? Or just a little bit like the Purple Graphics in my sig? And you can just ping me the names and the themes for each card! ^^ Also, do you want any text on the banner/sig?

@Aquira
@Crystaldragonz7
No that's fine! :D
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

@Aquira [img]https://i.imgur.com/iMhZ92D.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/iMhZ92D.png[/img][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wbc6xSb.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/Wbc6xSb.png[/img][/code] Feel free to ask for any changes! You can also send the payment now!
@Aquira

iMhZ92D.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iMhZ92D.png[/img]

Wbc6xSb.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Wbc6xSb.png[/img]

Feel free to ask for any changes! You can also send the payment now!
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25