Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ShinyShinx's PotARTos <OPEN>
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Yep! I'll ping you when it is done!
Yep! I'll ping you when it is done!
Bump.
Bump.
[center][b]~ORDER UP~[/b][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/423274769186816010/470468653704413184/Halszka.png[/img] @Wizjonerka She was a rather interesting dragon to draw, thank you for commissioning me! [/center] I'm gonna be pushing Bee up to 25kt. This does not count for any previous commissions (including the one here), but it does to all future commissions. It takes me at least 4 layers to do Bee, so yeah..
~ORDER UP~Halszka.png
@Wizjonerka She was a rather interesting dragon to draw, thank you for commissioning me!

I'm gonna be pushing Bee up to 25kt. This does not count for any previous commissions (including the one here), but it does to all future commissions. It takes me at least 4 layers to do Bee, so yeah..
@ShinyShinx aaaahhhh she looks so cute in here!! i especially love how you draw her head! thank you so so much~! <3
@ShinyShinx aaaahhhh she looks so cute in here!! i especially love how you draw her head! thank you so so much~! <3
Bump! ^^

Still looking for gems!
Bump! ^^

Still looking for gems!
@ShinyShinx
U is know me.
U is know I need art.
U is know I has great grammar.
But yep, I need art of my beautiful.
And uh, yep.
She is the very first dragon in my lair if u needs to see her.
Or, you know, you could just look at the thingy.
That too.
Do you want me to send the payment now? (Also, thank you for this discount! I deeply appreciate it!)
@ShinyShinx
U is know me.
U is know I need art.
U is know I has great grammar.
But yep, I need art of my beautiful.
And uh, yep.
She is the very first dragon in my lair if u needs to see her.
Or, you know, you could just look at the thingy.
That too.
Do you want me to send the payment now? (Also, thank you for this discount! I deeply appreciate it!)
button_deviantart_by_dogi_crimson-da73zt5.gif artshoprosecyan_by_dogi_crimson-da84g3l.png apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif item_cobalt_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpo0a.gif item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
Sonic - she/her - Pansexual - 0+ FR time - Currently battling depression
Hello, I am a random kiddo who has no idea what she's doing 90% of the time.
(You are welcome)

Nope, please wait until I have finished the art ^^

I have many issues with prepaying, unless it's payments with Festival Currency.
(You are welcome)

Nope, please wait until I have finished the art ^^

I have many issues with prepaying, unless it's payments with Festival Currency.
Bump!
Bump!
[center][b]~ORDER UP~[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RSidWg1.png[/img] @Sonicswirl Here is your babu[/center]
~ORDER UP~

RSidWg1.png
@Sonicswirl Here is your babu
@ShinyShinx
AAAAAH, THANK YOOOOU!
Sending payment!
@ShinyShinx
AAAAAH, THANK YOOOOU!
Sending payment!
button_deviantart_by_dogi_crimson-da73zt5.gif artshoprosecyan_by_dogi_crimson-da84g3l.png apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif item_cobalt_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpo0a.gif item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
Sonic - she/her - Pansexual - 0+ FR time - Currently battling depression
Hello, I am a random kiddo who has no idea what she's doing 90% of the time.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12