Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T] Lore for ITEMs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][font=Garamond][size=5]please do not, ping. I am subscribed[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=5]Status: [b]Open[/b] | Busy | Off to Bed | Closed [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2474157][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/59/dc/RJg7noIt_o.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1bc2oq2d0ad15a8/shadowmidsmall.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]Introduction[/size][/font][/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5]"Lore by me. Services by you." is a trading service but also can be "art sales" as I am selling to you my art (lore) for your items, currency, art, and/or dragon training.[/size][/font] [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]My services to you[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=5]100-200 words or depending on what style; individual dragon lore, lair lore, or even both.[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1bc2oq2d0ad15a8/shadowmidsmall.png[/img][/center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=6]Examples of work[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=5]First Example: Individual Dragon Lore[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Garamond][size=5]In the Foxfire Bramble, of the Venerable Lair, there's a male Fae named Sprinkles. His name and appearance may remind you of the sprinkles on your dessert, that is because when Mr. Sprinkles got into a bit of a doosie when he was just a hatchling. Have you ever seen or heard about Gloomglow sprinkles in the Ven Lair of Foxfire Bramble? Well, they are also on the gloomwillows. Aside from that, when Mr. Sprinkles was a hatchling, he snuck into the Ven Lair's garden and decided to take a dip in a pond with fallen Gloomglow Sprinkles. Lots of them. Lots. And since, Gloomglow sprinkles love to glow and stick, Mr. Sprinkles, in fact, can camouflage himself around thousands upon thousands of Gloomglow sprinkles and an addition to this whole ordeal, he is a small Fae but he was, an especially small, small Fae when he was just a hatchling. Here's to Mr. Sprinkles of the Venerable Lair of Foxfire Bramble.[/size][/font][/center][center][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Lore for @SassmasterMaxie[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=5]Second Example: Individual Dragon Lore[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=5]Into the cosmos laid a young Coatl whose eyes were the constellations in the night sky, no one, not even the stars, themselves knew how this Coatl ended up in the cosmos. But the Moon and Sun couldn't believe their eyes, "the prophecy..." they both kept whispering. "The prophecy is true... A Coatl who will appear in the cosmos will have immense power that can look into the past, present, and the far future. Everything that was once known, is known, and eventually known. How... he has come..." Once they stopped talking of the prophecy, the young Coatl shook his wings and glanced at the Moon then towards the Sun, his eyes matching the constellations of the night sky shown the Moon and Sun what is to come in their near future. And both slowly returned to their own nests to accept their fate. No one, but the Moon and Sun as well as the young Coatl, soon named Cosmo only knew what their fate entails. After such an ordeal Cosmo spread his wings, he began his journey to find a home... or was it? Only Cosmo will know and those he shares their fates with.[/size][/font][/center][center][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Lore for @SassmasterMaxie[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=5]Third Example:Clan Lore[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Garamond][size=5]Long, long ago, it is said by Tidelord that the Leviathan Trench is the deepest part of the world with mysteries of history, treasure, and ominous auras lurking around each corner of the Trench. Those who come to pass this place are among the bravest who dare to dive into the sea beneath the sea. Which in this case lies the Clan of the Unforgiving Peace. The Clan of the Unforgiving Peace is home to Lunerlady's 66 children with have the power to shed light within the darkest parts of the underwater world. Though, it may seem like just a home to these 66 sum dragons, but each of these dragons have a role to play whether it is hunting, gathering, fishing, sculpting, or mining. They take their roles very seriously, especially when one of the roles that they all must play is peace. The deepest, darkest place isn't always forgiving, but neither is Lunerlady's children when their home is being attacked by those who disrupt their peace and others'. This family will seem like a bunch of civil servants to Tidelord and their Mother but upholding peace and giving their enemies hell, this family is the definitions of "A thousand currents". A roar of dragons, a bang of the tails, and a might whoosh of their wings create the most treacherous and savage place for anyone who wishes to disrupt their home and their definition of peace.[/size][/font][/center][center][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Lore for @lunderlady[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1bc2oq2d0ad15a8/shadowmidsmall.png[/img][/center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=5]Special Thanks[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Garamond][size=4]Thank you @Anivia for making the banner.[/size][/font][/center]
please do not, ping. I am subscribed

RJg7noIt_o.png
shadowmidsmall.png
Introduction

"Lore by me. Services by you." is a trading service but also can be "art sales" as I am selling to you my art (lore) for your items, currency, art, and/or dragon training.
My services to you
100-200 words or depending on what style; individual dragon lore, lair lore, or even both.
shadowmidsmall.png
Examples of work
First Example: Individual Dragon Lore
In the Foxfire Bramble, of the Venerable Lair, there's a male Fae named Sprinkles. His name and appearance may remind you of the sprinkles on your dessert, that is because when Mr. Sprinkles got into a bit of a doosie when he was just a hatchling.

Have you ever seen or heard about Gloomglow sprinkles in the Ven Lair of Foxfire Bramble? Well, they are also on the gloomwillows. Aside from that, when Mr. Sprinkles was a hatchling, he snuck into the Ven Lair's garden and decided to take a dip in a pond with fallen Gloomglow Sprinkles. Lots of them. Lots. And since, Gloomglow sprinkles love to glow and stick, Mr. Sprinkles, in fact, can camouflage himself around thousands upon thousands of Gloomglow sprinkles and an addition to this whole ordeal, he is a small Fae but he was, an especially small, small Fae when he was just a hatchling.
Here's to Mr. Sprinkles of the Venerable Lair of Foxfire Bramble.
Lore for @SassmasterMaxie
Second Example: Individual Dragon Lore
Into the cosmos laid a young Coatl whose eyes were the constellations in the night sky, no one, not even the stars, themselves knew how this Coatl ended up in the cosmos. But the Moon and Sun couldn't believe their eyes, "the prophecy..." they both kept whispering. "The prophecy is true... A Coatl who will appear in the cosmos will have immense power that can look into the past, present, and the far future. Everything that was once known, is known, and eventually known. How... he has come..."

Once they stopped talking of the prophecy, the young Coatl shook his wings and glanced at the Moon then towards the Sun, his eyes matching the constellations of the night sky shown the Moon and Sun what is to come in their near future. And both slowly returned to their own nests to accept their fate. No one, but the Moon and Sun as well as the young Coatl, soon named Cosmo only knew what their fate entails.

After such an ordeal Cosmo spread his wings, he began his journey to find a home... or was it? Only Cosmo will know and those he shares their fates with.
Lore for @SassmasterMaxie
Third Example:Clan Lore
Long, long ago, it is said by Tidelord that the Leviathan Trench is the deepest part of the world with mysteries of history, treasure, and ominous auras lurking around each corner of the Trench. Those who come to pass this place are among the bravest who dare to dive into the sea beneath the sea. Which in this case lies the Clan of the Unforgiving Peace.

The Clan of the Unforgiving Peace is home to Lunerlady's 66 children with have the power to shed light within the darkest parts of the underwater world. Though, it may seem like just a home to these 66 sum dragons, but each of these dragons have a role to play whether it is hunting, gathering, fishing, sculpting, or mining. They take their roles very seriously, especially when one of the roles that they all must play is peace.

The deepest, darkest place isn't always forgiving, but neither is Lunerlady's children when their home is being attacked by those who disrupt their peace and others'. This family will seem like a bunch of civil servants to Tidelord and their Mother but upholding peace and giving their enemies hell, this family is the definitions of "A thousand currents". A roar of dragons, a bang of the tails, and a might whoosh of their wings create the most treacherous and savage place for anyone who wishes to disrupt their home and their definition of peace.
Lore for @lunderlady
shadowmidsmall.png
Special Thanks
Thank you @Anivia for making the banner.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2474157][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/59/dc/RJg7noIt_o.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=6]Rules:[/size][/font][/center] [font=monotype corsiva][size=5]1. Please be patient with me as sometimes I get sidetrack by other things. 2. I have the right to reject service to anyone who doesn't comply to FR's Policies. 3. Please do not spam post. 4. Please be nice. 5. For Currency Payments, 1kt/1g - 1:1000 - also taking mixed payments. 6. Depending how many dragons or if you would like to have your clan lored, should be how much you should have to pay.[/size][/font] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1bc2oq2d0ad15a8/shadowmidsmall.png[/img][center] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=6]Payments:[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=5]1. I T E M S 1.1. food/materials/apparel/familiars/battle/skins/speciality/other 1.2. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=382288]wishlist[/url] in clan bio. 2. C U R R E N C Y 2.1. treasure/gems/fest currency/prismatic tokens 2.2. Treasure & Gems - 50kT/50g 2.3 Paypal - Tips Appreciated 3. A R T 3.1. drawings/digital drawings/pixels/adopts/OC/lore 4. D R A G O N T R A I N I N G 4.1. train me dragons[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1bc2oq2d0ad15a8/shadowmidsmall.png[/img][center]
RJg7noIt_o.png
Rules:

1. Please be patient with me as sometimes I get sidetrack by other things.
2. I have the right to reject service to anyone who doesn't comply to FR's Policies.
3. Please do not spam post.
4. Please be nice.
5. For Currency Payments, 1kt/1g - 1:1000 - also taking mixed payments.
6. Depending how many dragons or if you would like to have your clan lored, should be how much you should have to pay.

shadowmidsmall.png
Payments:
1. I T E M S
1.1. food/materials/apparel/familiars/battle/skins/speciality/other
1.2. wishlist in clan bio.

2. C U R R E N C Y
2.1. treasure/gems/fest currency/prismatic tokens
2.2. Treasure & Gems - 50kT/50g
2.3 Paypal - Tips Appreciated

3. A R T
3.1. drawings/digital drawings/pixels/adopts/OC/lore

4. D R A G O N T R A I N I N G
4.1. train me dragons
shadowmidsmall.png
F O R M
Quote:
Username:
Lore style:
Dragons: (Include name and picture)
Payment:
Keywords: (Anything that I should be aware of, occupations, clan theme, theme, silly, cute, serious, etc.)
F O R M
Quote:
Username:
Lore style:
Dragons: (Include name and picture)
Payment:
Keywords: (Anything that I should be aware of, occupations, clan theme, theme, silly, cute, serious, etc.)
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4tanp5y4tyh09yi/shadowtop.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Garamond][size=6]S L O T S[/size][/font][/center] [font=garamond][size=5]1. @Dragonderg - Pending Payment 2. --- 3. --- 4. --- [/size][/font] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Garamond][size=6]P I N G L I S T[/size][/font][/center]
shadowtop.png
S L O T S

1. @Dragonderg - Pending Payment
2. ---
3. ---
4. ---

shadowmid.png
P I N G L I S T
ART & LORE RAFFLES (hosted):
A B S T R A C T W A V E S RAFFLE
April 25 - May 12, 2018
ART & LORE RAFFLES (hosted):
A B S T R A C T W A V E S RAFFLE
April 25 - May 12, 2018
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
@pyradragon13

sorry for the confusions, i thought i move it to the art sales. I can totally lore two of your dragons!!
@pyradragon13

sorry for the confusions, i thought i move it to the art sales. I can totally lore two of your dragons!!
Hello, would you be willing to do lore for more than one dragon?
Hello, would you be willing to do lore for more than one dragon?
Lore Shop.
Call me Mondo. He/him pronouns please.
Click the Melon!sumerween_gif.gif
Thank you so much! Could you please lore Midnight who is the leader/chief

And PrinceBubblegum who loves to garden and be around flowers
Thank you so much! Could you please lore Midnight who is the leader/chief

And PrinceBubblegum who loves to garden and be around flowers
?6-8pN=platform.pngTdY99.gif
@RisingShade

yes, can you please fill out the form tho ?

@PyraDragon13

i'll get that started !!
@RisingShade

yes, can you please fill out the form tho ?

@PyraDragon13

i'll get that started !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8