Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aura’s Traditional Art! (Closed)
1 2 3 4
I finally decided of prices for my commissions, all hand drawn! (Digital coming soon!)
-Bust (Sketch): 150kt
-Bust (Colored, no shading): 300kt
-Bust (Colored with shading) 350kt
-Full body (Sketch): 300kt
-Full body (Sketch with familiar): 310kt
-Full body (colored, no shading): 500kt (350)
-Full body (colored, with shading) 700kt
-Full body (colored with familiar, no shading): 600kt
-Full body (colored with familiar, shading) 800kt
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Old prices listed for those who already asked/paid for commissions before construction started.

*All purchases can be done with gems as well, such as a bust sketch for 150g.
*for higher priced ones I’ll take eggs or retired apparel for payment.
(0) more spots open!
1. Wardove (currently working on)
2. Cuddlyhippo (completed and paid)
3. Windstruck (started)
4. Emordnilap (started)
5. Otterclaw

Post the picture of your dragon (and familiar if wanted) and put the details of what you’d like! Here’s one example of a previous commission:
(NOTE: MY COMMISSIONS WILL NOT BE DONE ON LINED PAPER, THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE OF A PAST COMMISSION BEFORE I STARTED THIS.)

2lc9rfn.jpg

Here’s a blank paper example (with lineart, color in progress):

104hqia.jpg

UPDATE: Considering how complex something’s are, I have to say it takes a week per commission, at least until I get the hang of this. Later on prices are going to rise, but for now it’ll stay the way it is! I have returned from my break, commissions are now open! Sorry for the wait!
Another update: Ok now I have average time per type of commission:
Bust: Less than a day.
Bust with lineart and color: 3 days at most.
Full body: 2-5 days, depending on apparel.
Full body with lineart and color: Can take 2-3 weeks, possibly more depending on amount of apparel.
I finally decided of prices for my commissions, all hand drawn! (Digital coming soon!)
-Bust (Sketch): 150kt
-Bust (Colored, no shading): 300kt
-Bust (Colored with shading) 350kt
-Full body (Sketch): 300kt
-Full body (Sketch with familiar): 310kt
-Full body (colored, no shading): 500kt (350)
-Full body (colored, with shading) 700kt
-Full body (colored with familiar, no shading): 600kt
-Full body (colored with familiar, shading) 800kt
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Old prices listed for those who already asked/paid for commissions before construction started.

*All purchases can be done with gems as well, such as a bust sketch for 150g.
*for higher priced ones I’ll take eggs or retired apparel for payment.
(0) more spots open!
1. Wardove (currently working on)
2. Cuddlyhippo (completed and paid)
3. Windstruck (started)
4. Emordnilap (started)
5. Otterclaw

Post the picture of your dragon (and familiar if wanted) and put the details of what you’d like! Here’s one example of a previous commission:
(NOTE: MY COMMISSIONS WILL NOT BE DONE ON LINED PAPER, THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE OF A PAST COMMISSION BEFORE I STARTED THIS.)

2lc9rfn.jpg

Here’s a blank paper example (with lineart, color in progress):

104hqia.jpg

UPDATE: Considering how complex something’s are, I have to say it takes a week per commission, at least until I get the hang of this. Later on prices are going to rise, but for now it’ll stay the way it is! I have returned from my break, commissions are now open! Sorry for the wait!
Another update: Ok now I have average time per type of commission:
Bust: Less than a day.
Bust with lineart and color: 3 days at most.
Full body: 2-5 days, depending on apparel.
Full body with lineart and color: Can take 2-3 weeks, possibly more depending on amount of apparel.
@RadiantAura Your art is amazing! If there's spots left, could I get a colored & shaded bust of my dragon Velarizel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41598557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415986/41598557_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, do you accept payment in gems or mixed treasure/gems payment? If so, what is your g:t ratio? Have a great day! (As a traditional artist myself, I'm glad to see there's some on FR!)
@RadiantAura

Your art is amazing! If there's spots left, could I get a colored & shaded bust of my dragon Velarizel?

41598557_350.png

Also, do you accept payment in gems or mixed treasure/gems payment? If so, what is your g:t ratio?

Have a great day! (As a traditional artist myself, I'm glad to see there's some on FR!)
@zellizabeth I don’t mind any payment works with me! I have a 1:850 ratio, if that works with you, and do you have a specific date wanted by? (If none specified, it can take anywhere from 3 days to a week at most).
@zellizabeth I don’t mind any payment works with me! I have a 1:850 ratio, if that works with you, and do you have a specific date wanted by? (If none specified, it can take anywhere from 3 days to a week at most).
@RadiantAura WOAH! I got like 1kg left to spare if you'd like to doodle my boi, Romulus??? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31312495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313125/31312495_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://pre00.deviantart.net/eae9/th/pre/f/2015/171/3/0/inugami_romulussmaller_by_claritywind-d8y14c0.png]Here's his full ref[/url]
@RadiantAura
WOAH! I got like 1kg left to spare if you'd like to doodle my boi, Romulus???

31312495_350.png

Here's his full ref
JZfZaEI.png
@Yetdarker why of course! Bust or full body? And are you asking for just a sketch? :3
@Yetdarker why of course! Bust or full body? And are you asking for just a sketch? :3
@RadiantAura
Tbh I'm more than willing to drop those gems for you, so ya can do whatever you feel like for 1kg 'u'
and i'm super lazy to do math rn ahah! //coughs i'msosorry
@RadiantAura
Tbh I'm more than willing to drop those gems for you, so ya can do whatever you feel like for 1kg 'u'
and i'm super lazy to do math rn ahah! //coughs i'msosorry
JZfZaEI.png
@yetdarker alright, I’ll do a full body and see what to do from there lmao
@yetdarker alright, I’ll do a full body and see what to do from there lmao
@RadiantAura
Oooh awesome
Would you like the gems now or later?
@RadiantAura
Oooh awesome
Would you like the gems now or later?
JZfZaEI.png
@yetdarker later once I send you the art! It’ll be ready within a few days at most!
@yetdarker later once I send you the art! It’ll be ready within a few days at most!
@RadiantAura
You got it! I'll tuck the gems away O: that way I won't be tempted to spend more gems on eggs OTL
@RadiantAura
You got it! I'll tuck the gems away O: that way I won't be tempted to spend more gems on eggs OTL
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 3 4