Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rework
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@MoonMelodies great!! i love your eyeliner style and my character is v big on his eyeliner! here's what he looks like, let me know if you think you'd be able to do it!
@MoonMelodies great!! i love your eyeliner style and my character is v big on his eyeliner! here's what he looks like, let me know if you think you'd be able to do it!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt
(Is that a bnha oc i see :eyes:)
I think i would be able to do like an headshot or bust up, he's showing a lot of skin and the way i type bodies he would look too femine if it were a fullbody or knee-up
@isolt
(Is that a bnha oc i see :eyes:)
I think i would be able to do like an headshot or bust up, he's showing a lot of skin and the way i type bodies he would look too femine if it were a fullbody or knee-up
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
@MoonMelodies sadkfjasdklfjsd YEAH HE'S A BNHA OC!! a shoulder up would be great!
@MoonMelodies sadkfjasdklfjsd YEAH HE'S A BNHA OC!! a shoulder up would be great!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt
I lov bnha,, please fill out the order form (i save them and use to keep track of orders), im gonna go to sleep now since its 3am tho
@isolt
I lov bnha,, please fill out the order form (i save them and use to keep track of orders), im gonna go to sleep now since its 3am tho
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@MoonMelodies ahhhhhh bnha is great!! i love it so much that i had to create an oc, and he's best girl momo's brother!

Username and #: isolt
What You're ordering: shoulder up flat color!!
Ref to OC or dragon: here!
Does she have a gijinka design?: yes!
Additional comments/pointers: he has freckles across his nose and on his shoulders!! also i doubt it will be shown, but if u show his tongue, he has a silver ball piercing!!
Form of payment: gems
Background: something simple with a strawberry type color palette like this maybe?? smth simple, no worries on making it super flashy lol
Discount:
@MoonMelodies ahhhhhh bnha is great!! i love it so much that i had to create an oc, and he's best girl momo's brother!

Username and #: isolt
What You're ordering: shoulder up flat color!!
Ref to OC or dragon: here!
Does she have a gijinka design?: yes!
Additional comments/pointers: he has freckles across his nose and on his shoulders!! also i doubt it will be shown, but if u show his tongue, he has a silver ball piercing!!
Form of payment: gems
Background: something simple with a strawberry type color palette like this maybe?? smth simple, no worries on making it super flashy lol
Discount:
fancy-divider-260.png
@MoonMelodies
ah shes amqzing thanks so much!!!! <3333 did i already pay you? i cant remember O.o
@MoonMelodies
ah shes amqzing thanks so much!!!! <3333 did i already pay you? i cant remember O.o
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@isolt
If youre sure in it being flat color (i swear my art looks the best shaded imo) then 50g, feel free to send payment over :D
@isolt
If youre sure in it being flat color (i swear my art looks the best shaded imo) then 50g, feel free to send payment over :D
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@RubyDragon6248
Yes you've paid already!
@RubyDragon6248
Yes you've paid already!
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@MoonMelodies are you talking about cell or fully shaded? i'm happy to pay a little more for it lol
@MoonMelodies are you talking about cell or fully shaded? i'm happy to pay a little more for it lol
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt
Fully shaded haha, i really love shading
@isolt
Fully shaded haha, i really love shading
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16