Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rework
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@MoonMelodies
I would love to get a ping when you open again please, your art is lovely! :)
Thanks!
@MoonMelodies
I would love to get a ping when you open again please, your art is lovely! :)
Thanks!
@Lehran
Gotcha!
@Lehran
Gotcha!
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
@MoonMelodies
Sorry, I just saw this ><
Aaaa, It looks amazing <<<3333 Thank you very much!!! <33333
@MoonMelodies
Sorry, I just saw this ><
Aaaa, It looks amazing <<<3333 Thank you very much!!! <33333
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
@MoonMelodies hello could i be on your pinglist also what does your waitlist mean
@MoonMelodies hello could i be on your pinglist also what does your waitlist mean
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars
For me waitlist would be when the shop is open/busy, but all the slots are full so people get to give in their order, but I wont ask them to send over any payment til I clear out some of the currents orders! But ill add you to pinglist sure
@AquaSoars
For me waitlist would be when the shop is open/busy, but all the slots are full so people get to give in their order, but I wont ask them to send over any payment til I clear out some of the currents orders! But ill add you to pinglist sure
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@MoonMelodies pLEASE add me to the pinglist! Your art is INCREDIBLE! Also, if I was paying with Flowerfall, how many would I need in order go, you know, get an order?

If I can get on the Waitlist, it would be better. I'm pretty sure that's full though :,)
@MoonMelodies pLEASE add me to the pinglist! Your art is INCREDIBLE! Also, if I was paying with Flowerfall, how many would I need in order go, you know, get an order?

If I can get on the Waitlist, it would be better. I'm pretty sure that's full though :,)
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@WiffleSnuf
depends on what type of flowerfall! Waitlist isn't currently open as i'm closed, but sure I'll put you on the pinglist^^ also no need to ping im subbed
@WiffleSnuf
depends on what type of flowerfall! Waitlist isn't currently open as i'm closed, but sure I'll put you on the pinglist^^ also no need to ping im subbed
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Aah, okay. Thank you so much! Well, can you tell me how many for each one?
Aah, okay. Thank you so much! Well, can you tell me how many for each one?
he/xe/prince/it
@WiffleSnuf
Current LAH for flowerfalls:
  • daisy 29g
  • violet 30g
  • marigold 142g
  • red rose 149g
  • black tulip 263g
  • sakura 389g

and then you can look at my price list and add things up etc, like one black tulip flowerfall is worth one fully shaded fullbody, two daisy flowerfallsa re a flat colored headshot, etc
@WiffleSnuf
Current LAH for flowerfalls:
  • daisy 29g
  • violet 30g
  • marigold 142g
  • red rose 149g
  • black tulip 263g
  • sakura 389g

and then you can look at my price list and add things up etc, like one black tulip flowerfall is worth one fully shaded fullbody, two daisy flowerfallsa re a flat colored headshot, etc
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@MoonMelodies, alrighty. Thank you so much!
@MoonMelodies, alrighty. Thank you so much!
he/xe/prince/it
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16