Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Vances Art Bazaar [4/5 slots open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@piplad the extra gems would be great actually! and dont worry, ur not lowballing me im pretty sure <3 .

also that's ok! and thats also a big mood.. They're both really cute!!! I'm gonna have a lot of fun drawing 'em. Speaking of, I'm gonna start rn
@piplad the extra gems would be great actually! and dont worry, ur not lowballing me im pretty sure <3 .

also that's ok! and thats also a big mood.. They're both really cute!!! I'm gonna have a lot of fun drawing 'em. Speaking of, I'm gonna start rn
giphy.gif
@piplad [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/426155fbc42a4900f3e55179dba335aa/tumblr_pb17m8drvl1v6g85mo1_540.png[/img] OK if theres anything wrong with it lemme know!! (I apologize for trying to add lighting >>) [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/426155fbc42a4900f3e55179dba335aa/tumblr_pb17m8drvl1v6g85mo1_540.png]if u want the link[/url]
@piplad

tumblr_pb17m8drvl1v6g85mo1_540.png

OK if theres anything wrong with it lemme know!!

(I apologize for trying to add lighting >>)

if u want the link
giphy.gif
DES-

PA-

SIT

hanos
DES-

PA-

SIT

hanos
giphy.gif
Bump it up
Bump it up
giphy.gif
BUmp ,,, wow its pride month u guys
BUmp ,,, wow its pride month u guys
giphy.gif
Bump! Added examples of gijinka concepts uwu
Bump! Added examples of gijinka concepts uwu
giphy.gif
Bump..I'm still awake
Bump..I'm still awake
giphy.gif
Bump..I'm still awake
Bump..I'm still awake
giphy.gif
Bump . I'm sad u guys
Bump . I'm sad u guys
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay would you take 200 gems for a colored sketch of this guy(id love to see him wearing this but if you cant then just draw him in a red and white striped polo gfdjjn)? i can throw in some treasure as well if needed
@Peanutbuttergay would you take 200 gems for a colored sketch of this guy(id love to see him wearing this but if you cant then just draw him in a red and white striped polo gfdjjn)? i can throw in some treasure as well if needed
tumblr_inline_osxvolNhP31seftk2_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71