Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] map maker + BUST ARTIST
I'm looking for someone who can make a full, coloured map of a forest that descends into snowy tundra? I can pay in treasure or gems. Looking for detailed, too (doesn't have to be super detailed). I'd like to label areas myself, and there's more to the area that I'd like to see.
Please show prices and examples!

I am also looking for someone who can make canidae art! Please leave examples and prices! preferably on a transparent background with a finished look. i don't really want aketchy-looking art and prefer something that's not super cartoony this time 'round! thank y'all!
I'm looking for someone who can make a full, coloured map of a forest that descends into snowy tundra? I can pay in treasure or gems. Looking for detailed, too (doesn't have to be super detailed). I'd like to label areas myself, and there's more to the area that I'd like to see.
Please show prices and examples!

I am also looking for someone who can make canidae art! Please leave examples and prices! preferably on a transparent background with a finished look. i don't really want aketchy-looking art and prefer something that's not super cartoony this time 'round! thank y'all!
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
bump
bump
vv my hatchery vv

@caiin
heyo i can do canine busts; examples and prices are in my art shop, linked below :-)
@caiin
heyo i can do canine busts; examples and prices are in my art shop, linked below :-)
IMG_3120.png
@Caiin
Hi, I have an art shop in my signature! There's a lot of dragon art and furry art (including canines), so please take a look and let me know if interested.
@Caiin
Hi, I have an art shop in my signature! There's a lot of dragon art and furry art (including canines), so please take a look and let me know if interested.
bump
bump
vv my hatchery vv

[quote name="Caiin" date="2018-06-22 06:23:30" ] bump [/quote]
Caiin wrote on 2018-06-22 06:23:30:
bump
vv my hatchery vv

@Caiin I'd be interested in giving the map commission a try, here's an example of a map I did for fun a while back (it's not super detailed, its more for land forms). Here's a link to my art shop, just so you can get a sense of my style: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464135]X[/url] Since this is kind of an unusual commission, I don't have a set price just yet. If you like what you see, we can discuss the map's details and price via PM. [url=https://ibb.co/c24ss8][img]https://preview.ibb.co/hJQMkT/map.png[/img][/url]
@Caiin

I'd be interested in giving the map commission a try, here's an example of a map I did for fun a while back (it's not super detailed, its more for land forms). Here's a link to my art shop, just so you can get a sense of my style: X
Since this is kind of an unusual commission, I don't have a set price just yet. If you like what you see, we can discuss the map's details and price via PM.

map.png
p3jERvH.png
@Hotpocketguru aah, that's a lovely map! I was just thinking more like this,
1000px-Echovald_Forest_map_clean.jpg had to rip it off a Google oof
obv not as detailed as that,but sorta detailed?
@Hotpocketguru aah, that's a lovely map! I was just thinking more like this,
1000px-Echovald_Forest_map_clean.jpg had to rip it off a Google oof
obv not as detailed as that,but sorta detailed?
vv my hatchery vv