Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drastic Fantastic: Poems, Banners
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Wolfhero1
AHh I didn't see where you put that you wanted white background. Ill fix that rn, now youll just have two buttons to choose from hah.
@hat17
Alright, Ill try! It sounds cool, and now I can imagine some Bard from sleepin beauty because that's the only one ive seen! {{Also if its ok the question that there not wanting but think anyway could be 'what is the second challenge?" and then boom there it is!}}
@Wolfhero1
AHh I didn't see where you put that you wanted white background. Ill fix that rn, now youll just have two buttons to choose from hah.
@hat17
Alright, Ill try! It sounds cool, and now I can imagine some Bard from sleepin beauty because that's the only one ive seen! {{Also if its ok the question that there not wanting but think anyway could be 'what is the second challenge?" and then boom there it is!}}
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn
It can be that, but it might be difficult to work with since most people don't expect the need to do a second challenge, and how the rumours had always said that people will fail the second one. Hmm... Now I think about it, this is a beverage of knowledge and intelligence, not a beverage of prophecy. So yes they can ask what the second challenge is, but they will get a million answers because the second challenge can be anything, and they will be told what the second challenge can be, not which 2nd challenge they will get (that'd be prophecy).
@NovaBorn
It can be that, but it might be difficult to work with since most people don't expect the need to do a second challenge, and how the rumours had always said that people will fail the second one. Hmm... Now I think about it, this is a beverage of knowledge and intelligence, not a beverage of prophecy. So yes they can ask what the second challenge is, but they will get a million answers because the second challenge can be anything, and they will be told what the second challenge can be, not which 2nd challenge they will get (that'd be prophecy).
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
That makes sense. Now to think of some question, ehe.
@hat17
That makes sense. Now to think of some question, ehe.
@hat17
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@hat17
pre warning, I gtg in a minute so poem will not be done that soon
@hat17
pre warning, I gtg in a minute so poem will not be done that soon
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn
Don't worry. You surprised me last night actually. I didn't expect it to be so soon. XD Take your time.
@NovaBorn
Don't worry. You surprised me last night actually. I didn't expect it to be so soon. XD Take your time.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@NovaBorn Well I do have a lady who needs a song to sing. For: this fine dragon, a musician who loves cats [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39999905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400000/39999905_350.png[/img] [/url] her bio: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370698&tab=dragon&did=39999905 her partner's related bio: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=370698&did=40052916 Emotion: true love .... for cats. (to her devoted partner's dismay) Rhyme: however the muse takes you Payment: gems Song Like: no real preference Point of view: 3rd person Other: I envision her singing and playing while her partner listens nearby, unseen, feeling his heart grow with joy that she finally loves him ... until ... he realizes she is singing ... to the cats. Stanza Amount: 3-4 is fine Title or No: not necessary
@NovaBorn
Well I do have a lady who needs a song to sing.

For: this fine dragon, a musician who loves cats

39999905_350.png

her bio: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370698&tab=dragon&did=39999905
her partner's related bio:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=370698&did=40052916

Emotion: true love .... for cats. (to her devoted partner's dismay)
Rhyme: however the muse takes you
Payment: gems
Song Like: no real preference
Point of view: 3rd person
Other: I envision her singing and playing while her partner listens nearby, unseen, feeling his heart grow with joy that she finally loves him ... until ... he realizes she is singing ... to the cats.
Stanza Amount: 3-4 is fine
Title or No: not necessary
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru
Alrighty! Starting niw
This is so sad and funny and sweet though
Just like one day maybe xD you shall love cats and your lover
@bonibaru
Alrighty! Starting niw
This is so sad and funny and sweet though
Just like one day maybe xD you shall love cats and your lover
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@bonibaru
Also she is singing but is it included that her partner is watching? Like is TEH 3rd person because like example:
She started to sing, insert song using words like I or My
Or becauzs
: how her heart swells, etc
@bonibaru
Also she is singing but is it included that her partner is watching? Like is TEH 3rd person because like example:
She started to sing, insert song using words like I or My
Or becauzs
: how her heart swells, etc
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
so looks like you gave up art?
hmmmmmm
so looks like you gave up art?
hmmmmmm
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
No, @Vyxen
Me and some people be doing horrible art colab thread but like no one's commented on the `let's plan this` thread so
And then we hadn't made it so I'm stuck not doing art. And I've improved like. 00002 percent
No, @Vyxen
Me and some people be doing horrible art colab thread but like no one's commented on the `let's plan this` thread so
And then we hadn't made it so I'm stuck not doing art. And I've improved like. 00002 percent
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31