Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TinyTeaDrinker [$£/G/T] [SLOTS CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][size=3][color=MediumOrchid][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_2464297][u]Welcome[/u][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33787347]Prices[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33787350]Wishlist[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33787362]Pinglist[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33821747]Slots[/url] [rule] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][size=7][color=purple]TinyTeaDrinker's Art Shop [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1910/f/2016/290/5/f/ezimba_by_tinyteadrinker-dalclmf.gif[/img] [rule] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][size=4][color=MediumOrchid]Welcome! This is my new shop, I've had a long hiatus from the site but hopefully back for good this time! [left][font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][size=4][color=MediumOrchid][b]What currency do you use?[/b] GBP, although I understand a lot of users pay in USD so I have put the prices in both GBP and USD to say anyone time of converting. If you know how to change your currency before sending in PayPal, that's brilliant, please do that! If not, don't worry, just send it me in USD and I'll convert it myself once payment is met. I also accept in game currency as well as items from my wishlist. [b]What can you draw?[/b] I can draw humans, dragons, ferals, anthros, chibi styles and simplistic backgrounds. I would like to state I rarely draw human males and don't really have much examples to show, once I have free time for practice then I will show male examples. If you want to still commission a male human that's more than fine, you can always request a WIP (work in progress) so that if you're not completely satisfied with it, I can spend more time changing it to your likely. Although! Please don't say you don't like it and demand your payment back, there are no returns and it's just not fair with the amount of hours I put into these commissions. I will do my best to make sure you are completely satisfied with your commission before moving onto my next commission. [b]Do you accept art trades, collaborations or requests?[/b] Feel free to private message me about art trades and collabrations with examples of your artwork but please do not be offended if I turn you down. There can be many reasons for turning an art trade or collab down, for example, our styles clash, I already have too many to complete, it's not on a similar level to me without that sounding harsh. As for requests, I don't do them here, on my DeviantArt I sometimes post journals for requests but not here, sorry. [b]Would you do artwork for my shop, bio, signature etc?[/b] Yes, feel free to ping or message me for pricing as I don't have these things listed as pricing varies too much for things like this, I will have prices up for them in future but just not at the moment. I can do signatures, sticker looking decals for shops, bios etc or anything else you might want to ask about.[/left] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][size=4][color=MediumOrchid].. [url=https://tinyteadrinker.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/]more examples of my artwork[/url] .. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4b85/f/2018/177/e/2/ghsghsg_by_tinyteadrinker-dcfhnk5.png[/img]
Welcome | Prices | Wishlist | Pinglist | Slots

TinyTeaDrinker's Art Shop
ezimba_by_tinyteadrinker-dalclmf.gif

Welcome! This is my new shop, I've had a long hiatus from the site but hopefully back for good this time!

What currency do you use?
GBP, although I understand a lot of users pay in USD so I have put the prices in both GBP and USD to say anyone time of converting. If you know how to change your currency before sending in PayPal, that's brilliant, please do that! If not, don't worry, just send it me in USD and I'll convert it myself once payment is met. I also accept in game currency as well as items from my wishlist.

What can you draw?
I can draw humans, dragons, ferals, anthros, chibi styles and simplistic backgrounds. I would like to state I rarely draw human males and don't really have much examples to show, once I have free time for practice then I will show male examples. If you want to still commission a male human that's more than fine, you can always request a WIP (work in progress) so that if you're not completely satisfied with it, I can spend more time changing it to your likely. Although! Please don't say you don't like it and demand your payment back, there are no returns and it's just not fair with the amount of hours I put into these commissions. I will do my best to make sure you are completely satisfied with your commission before moving onto my next commission.

Do you accept art trades, collaborations or requests?
Feel free to private message me about art trades and collabrations with examples of your artwork but please do not be offended if I turn you down. There can be many reasons for turning an art trade or collab down, for example, our styles clash, I already have too many to complete, it's not on a similar level to me without that sounding harsh. As for requests, I don't do them here, on my DeviantArt I sometimes post journals for requests but not here, sorry.

Would you do artwork for my shop, bio, signature etc?
Yes, feel free to ping or message me for pricing as I don't have these things listed as pricing varies too much for things like this, I will have prices up for them in future but just not at the moment. I can do signatures, sticker looking decals for shops, bios etc or anything else you might want to ask about.

.. more examples of my artwork ..
ghsghsg_by_tinyteadrinker-dcfhnk5.png
dalclmf-3df70f87-0849-44ee-a2bf-32272b9cc3fc.gif

PRICING
If you're unsure of anything please read everything in this post before commenting, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000

This is just a rough price guide, price varies on the detail of character more than anything, if you're unsure and want a quote on the exact amount then send me your character and the type of commission with "quote me please" or something along those lines. Thank you!

I like to round things to the nearest whole number and have knocked a quarter (25%) the gem amount from what it would be converted to from money. Say something is $10, you can buy 1050 gems with that, round that down to 1000 gems and half it making it 500 gems and half it again so it's a quarter, you then have 250 gems. Therefore a $10 commission would be 250 gems or 250,000t treasure using my 1:1000 ratio (correct me if I'm wrong I'm terrible at math!)

This is to try and make it as realistic as possible to pay with in-game currency, I know it's still more than what a lot of people sell on here but I just can't go any lower than that with how little spare time I have, I'm very sorry! Although I have a very long wishlist which will knock off the price of the commission from what it's going for in the auction. Another example would be a commission is 500 gems or 500,000 treasure, depending on which type of currency you plan to pay with, you could get a discount off by paying with something off my wishlist like a Black Tulip Flowerfall which on auction while I'm writing this is going for 345 gems or 330,000 treasure so you would only have to pay 155 gems or 170,000 treasure. You could even pay the full amount in wishlist items and if you have something that you think I might like but it isn't on my wishlist, feel free to ask me about it!

I hope that helps anyone and doesn't confuse people even more, I'm terrible at explaining things but even if it helps one person then my brain hurting from math woudn't have been for nothing aha, I really am shocking at it ahahaa
Click on the commission types to see an example! o u o
Headshot/Portraits;
Coloured Sketch - £8 / $10 / 250g / 250,000t
Soft Shading - £15 / $20 / 500g / 500,000t

Busts;
Coloured Bust - £20 / $26 / 650g / 650,000t
Detailed Bust - £25 / $33 / 825g / 825,000t

Chibi;
Little Star - £5 / $7 / 175g / 175,000t
Coloured Chibi - £8 / $11 / 275g / 275,000t
Detailed Chibi - £12 / $16 / 400g / 400,000t

Slots are secured with payment, if there are no available slots feel free to ask to be put on my pinglist where I will notify you when slots are open.

PRICING
If you're unsure of anything please read everything in this post before commenting, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000

This is just a rough price guide, price varies on the detail of character more than anything, if you're unsure and want a quote on the exact amount then send me your character and the type of commission with "quote me please" or something along those lines. Thank you!

I like to round things to the nearest whole number and have knocked a quarter (25%) the gem amount from what it would be converted to from money. Say something is $10, you can buy 1050 gems with that, round that down to 1000 gems and half it making it 500 gems and half it again so it's a quarter, you then have 250 gems. Therefore a $10 commission would be 250 gems or 250,000t treasure using my 1:1000 ratio (correct me if I'm wrong I'm terrible at math!)

This is to try and make it as realistic as possible to pay with in-game currency, I know it's still more than what a lot of people sell on here but I just can't go any lower than that with how little spare time I have, I'm very sorry! Although I have a very long wishlist which will knock off the price of the commission from what it's going for in the auction. Another example would be a commission is 500 gems or 500,000 treasure, depending on which type of currency you plan to pay with, you could get a discount off by paying with something off my wishlist like a Black Tulip Flowerfall which on auction while I'm writing this is going for 345 gems or 330,000 treasure so you would only have to pay 155 gems or 170,000 treasure. You could even pay the full amount in wishlist items and if you have something that you think I might like but it isn't on my wishlist, feel free to ask me about it!

I hope that helps anyone and doesn't confuse people even more, I'm terrible at explaining things but even if it helps one person then my brain hurting from math woudn't have been for nothing aha, I really am shocking at it ahahaa
Click on the commission types to see an example! o u o
Headshot/Portraits;
Coloured Sketch - £8 / $10 / 250g / 250,000t
Soft Shading - £15 / $20 / 500g / 500,000t

Busts;
Coloured Bust - £20 / $26 / 650g / 650,000t
Detailed Bust - £25 / $33 / 825g / 825,000t

Chibi;
Little Star - £5 / $7 / 175g / 175,000t
Coloured Chibi - £8 / $11 / 275g / 275,000t
Detailed Chibi - £12 / $16 / 400g / 400,000t

Slots are secured with payment, if there are no available slots feel free to ask to be put on my pinglist where I will notify you when slots are open.
[center][center][font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][size=3][color=MediumOrchid][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_2464297]Welcome[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33787347]Prices[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33787350][u]Wishlist[/u][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33787362]Pinglist[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2464297#post_33821747]Slots[/url] [rule] [size=7][font=Freestyle Script Regular][color=purple]• Wishlist • [rule] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][color=purple][size=5][b]any/all festival currency at a 1:1000, any breeds eggs, any/all chests, level 25 dragons, gened gen1s, items listed below[/b][/size] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][size=6][u]Apparel[/u] [item=Shifting Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie Mane][item=Ghostly Kelpie Mane][item=Doggy Daycare][item=Plum Plumes][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Siren Sylvan Bracelets][item=Siren Sylvan Lattice][item=Siren Sylvan Filigree][item=Siren Sylvan Anklets][item=Siren Sylvan Headpiece][item=Siren Sylvan Wings][item=Twilight Sylvan Filigree][item=Twilight Sylvan Anklets][item=Twilight Sylvan Bracelets][item=Twilight Sylvan Headpiece][item=Twilight Sylvan Wings][item=Twilight Sylvan Lattice][item=Silver Sylvan Lattice][item=Silver Sylvan Dress][item=Silver Sylvan Wings][item=Silver Sylvan Headpiece][item=Silver Sylvan Bracelets][item=Silver Sylvan Anklets][item=Silver Sylvan Filigree][item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools][item=Nature Tome][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Sakura Flowerfall][item=Solar Flame Candles][item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Gossamer Flame Candles][item=Umbral Wreath][item=Green Olive Wreath][item=Tawny Antlers][item=Ebony Antlers][item=Glowing Purple Clawtips][item=Glowing Red Clawtips][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace][item=Reaper Guise][item=Unicorn Guise][item=Spring's Breath][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Calico Cat][item=Black Cat][item=Witch's Tatters][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Ethereal Entourage][item=Companion Comet][item=Orchid Feathered Wings][item=Cranial Hornhelm][item=Onyx Roundhorn][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry][item=Duskcheer Colony][item=Pixie Procession][item=Valkyrie Blade][item=Box o' Faeries][item=Enchanter's Tatters][item=Silver Sylvan Collection][item=Arcane Tome][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Cloudy Wings][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Raven Sylvan Filigree][item=Raven Sylvan Bracelets][item=Raven Sylvan Dress][item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece][item=Raven Sylvan Lattice][item=Night Sky Bundle][item=Starseer's Emblem][item=Plum Wooly Tail][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Gossamer Fillet][item=Gossamer Arm Silks][item=Gossamer Silk Veil][item=Gossamer Silk Scarf][item=Gossamer Leg Silks][item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Shadow Tome][item=Diamond Talonclasp Pendant][item=Tickled Hyacinth][item=Pastel Lace Headpiece][item=Pastel Lace Collar][item=Moonlight Lace Headpiece][item=Moonlight Lace Collar][item=Moonlight Claw][item=Moonlight Lace Wristlet][item=Moonlight Lace Anklet][item=Pastel-Edged Claw][item=Pastel Lace Wristlet][item=Pastel Lace Anklet][item=Pastel Lace Waist Frill][item=Moonlight Lace Waist Frill][item=Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant][item=Bishoujo Observation][item=Starry Regard][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Banner][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Collar][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Crown][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Celebration Sage Cover][item=Celebration Sage Lantern][item=Celebration Sage Sash][item=Celebration Sage Shawl][item=Celebration Sage Sleeves][item=Celebration Sage Tassel][item=Charming Sage Cover][item=Charming Sage Lantern][item=Charming Sage Sash][item=Charming Sage Shawl][item=Charming Sage Sleeves][item=Charming Sage Tassel][item=Learned Sage Cover][item=Learned Sage Lantern][item=Learned Sage Sash][item=Learned Sage Shawl][item=Learned Sage Sleeves][item=Learned Sage Tassel][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Banner][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Collar][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Crown][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][color=purple][size=6][u]Skins and Accents[/u] [item=Skin: Raven Maw][item=Skin: Crystal Dreams][item=Skin: Weathered Rebirth][item=Skin: Blood Moon Raven][item=Accent: Blood Nebula][item=Accent: Glitterghoul NF][item=Accent: Deconfetti NF][item=Accent: Twilit Starglass][item=Accent: Sleepy Star-Trails CM][item=Accent: Potion][item=Accent: Rainy-day][item=Accent: Delusion][item=Accent: Delicate Star-Trails CF][item=Accent: Clouded Space][item=Accent: A Little Universe][item=Accent: Ethereal Planet][item=Accent: Botanys Back][item=Skin: Hidden Beauty][item=Skin: Ocean Blues][item=Accent: Splendid Time][item=Accent: Star Collector][item=Skin: Icy Impression][item=Skin: Umbra Wolf][item=Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames][item=Skin: Queen of Enchanted Woods][item=Accent: Seasonal Antlers][item=Skin: Almagest][item=Accent: Celestial M][item=Accent: Celestial][item=Skin: Ocean Blues][item=Skin: Dark Fortune][item=Accent: Pastel Galaxy Stars NF][item=Accent: Pastel Galaxy Stars IM][item=Accent: Purple Skies Imp m][item=Accent: Filigree Comet][item=Accent: Sapphire Lantern Lights][item=Accent: Sleepy Star-Trails CM][item=Accent: Raven born][item=Accent: Faerie Prince][item=Skin: Prismatic Dawn][item=Accent: Clouded Space][item=Skin: Mystery Omega][item=Skin: The Wise King][item=Skin: moontouched][item=Skin: Fantasmagoria][item=Accent: A Little Universe][item=Accent: Murder of Crows mSD][item=Limited Spirit Smoke (Imp F)][item=Accent: Coral Carpenter][item=Skin: Constellation][item=Skin: Aquarius Starmap][item=Skin: Gemini Starmap][item=Accent: Phantomile][item=Accent: Occult Bearer][item=Skin: Aries Starmap][item=Accent: Starwood Garden][item=Accent: White Lotus Lagoon][item=Accent: Lotus Lagoon][item=Accent: Blk Lotus Lagoon][item=Skin: Ophiuchus Starmap][item=Skin: Ursa Starmap V2][item=Skin: Pisces Starmap][item=Skin: Virgo Starmap][item=Skin: Sagittarius Starmap][item=Accent: Galaxy Seraphim (F)][item=Accent: Aquamarine Nebulosa][item=Accent: Fluorescent Potion][item=Accent: Rainbow Crystalbelly][item=Accent: Fantasia v2] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][color=purple][size=6][u]Specialty[/u] [item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Primary Gene: Wasp][item=Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Vista: Crystal Pools][item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins][item=Vista: Boreal Wood][item=Vista: Swan Lake][item=Vista: Gem Hoarder][item=Vista: Twilight Firefly][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Scroll of Maturity][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Boon of Fertility][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond][item=Tertiary Gene: Lace][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Breed Change: Coatl][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Breed Change: Imperial][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][color=purple][size=6][u]Familiars[/u] [item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Dire Hyena][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Somber Spirit][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Petalwing Peryton][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Hedgehog][item=Elk][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Pronghorn Stomper][item=Runic Bat][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Bone Fiend][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Hati][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Nature Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Satin Pocketmouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=grove piper][item=wood ear deer][item=flora cerdae][item=maned cerdae][item=moonlight fungi][item=ruffletail tadhop] [font=Baskerville Old Face Regular][color=purple][size=6][u]Battle[/u] [item=Eliminate][item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Berserker][item=Ambush] [/center]

• Wishlist •

any/all festival currency at a 1:1000, any breeds eggs, any/all chests, level 25 dragons, gened gen1s, items listed below

Apparel

Shifting Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Ghostly Kelpie Mane Doggy Daycare Plum Plumes Starlight Cloak Siren Sylvan Bracelets Siren Sylvan Lattice Siren Sylvan Filigree Siren Sylvan Anklets Siren Sylvan Headpiece Siren Sylvan Wings Twilight Sylvan Filigree Twilight Sylvan Anklets Twilight Sylvan Bracelets Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Twilight Sylvan Wings Twilight Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Wings Silver Sylvan Headpiece Silver Sylvan Bracelets Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Filigree Dusklight Alchemist Tools Nature Tome Violet Flowerfall Daisy Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Solar Flame Candles Ghost Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles Umbral Wreath Green Olive Wreath Tawny Antlers Ebony Antlers Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace Reaper Guise Unicorn Guise Spring's Breath Butterfly's Kiss Calico Cat Black Cat Witch's Tatters Moonglow Thorns Tricktrouper Crown Ethereal Entourage Companion Comet Orchid Feathered Wings Cranial Hornhelm Onyx Roundhorn Gloomwillow Guide Chillspike Collar Chillspike Crown Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Duskcheer Colony Pixie Procession Valkyrie Blade Box o' Faeries Enchanter's Tatters Silver Sylvan Collection Arcane Tome Tricktrouper Crown Cloudy Wings Raven Sylvan Filigree Raven Sylvan Bracelets Raven Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Headpiece Raven Sylvan Lattice Night Sky Bundle Starseer's Emblem Plum Wooly Tail Cosmologist Fieldtools Gossamer Fillet Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Silk Veil Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Wing Silks Shadow Tome Diamond Talonclasp Pendant Tickled Hyacinth Pastel Lace Headpiece Pastel Lace Collar Moonlight Lace Headpiece Moonlight Lace Collar Moonlight Claw Moonlight Lace Wristlet Moonlight Lace Anklet Pastel-Edged Claw Pastel Lace Wristlet Pastel Lace Anklet Pastel Lace Waist Frill Moonlight Lace Waist Frill Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant Bishoujo Observation Starry Regard Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Banner Twilight Rose Thorn Collar Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel Charming Sage Cover Charming Sage Lantern Charming Sage Sash Charming Sage Shawl Charming Sage Sleeves Charming Sage Tassel Learned Sage Cover Learned Sage Lantern Learned Sage Sash Learned Sage Shawl Learned Sage Sleeves Learned Sage Tassel Sanguine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown Sanguine Rose Thorn Gloves Sanguine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Sanguine Rose Thorn Stockings Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Sanguine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Banner Pristine Rose Thorn Collar Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Pristine Rose Thorn Gloves Pristine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Stockings Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle

Skins and Accents

Skin: Raven Maw Skin: Crystal Dreams Skin: Weathered Rebirth Skin: Blood Moon Raven Accent: Blood Nebula Accent: Glitterghoul NF Accent: Deconfetti NF Accent: Twilit Starglass Accent: Sleepy Star-Trails CM Accent: Potion Accent: Rainy-day Accent: Delusion Accent: Delicate Star-Trails CF Accent: Clouded Space Accent: A Little Universe Accent: Ethereal Planet Accent: Botanys Back Skin: Hidden Beauty Skin: Ocean Blues Accent: Star Collector Skin: Icy Impression Skin: Umbra Wolf Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames Skin: Queen of Enchanted Woods Accent: Seasonal Antlers Skin: Almagest Accent: Celestial M Accent: Celestial Skin: Ocean Blues Skin: Dark Fortune Accent: Pastel Galaxy Stars NF Accent: Pastel Galaxy Stars IM Accent: Purple Skies Imp m Accent: Filigree Comet Accent: Sapphire Lantern Lights Accent: Sleepy Star-Trails CM Accent: Raven born Accent: Faerie Prince Skin: Prismatic Dawn Accent: Clouded Space Skin: Mystery Omega Skin: The Wise King Skin: moontouched Skin: Fantasmagoria Accent: A Little Universe Accent: Murder of Crows mSD Accent: Coral Carpenter Skin: Constellation Skin: Aquarius Starmap Skin: Gemini Starmap Accent: Phantomile Accent: Occult Bearer Skin: Aries Starmap Accent: Starwood Garden Accent: White Lotus Lagoon Accent: Lotus Lagoon Accent: Blk Lotus Lagoon Skin: Ophiuchus Starmap Skin: Ursa Starmap V2 Skin: Pisces Starmap Skin: Virgo Starmap Skin: Sagittarius Starmap Accent: Galaxy Seraphim (F) Accent: Aquamarine Nebulosa Accent: Fluorescent Potion Accent: Rainbow Crystalbelly Accent: Fantasia v2

Specialty

Vial of Glowing Sight Tertiary Gene: Filigree Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Bee Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Twilight Firefly Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Tertiary Gene: Stained Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Shimmer Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Renaming Boon of Fertility Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Alloy Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Opal Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Imperial Breed Change: Bogsneak

Familiars

Wispwillow Peryton Dire Hyena Dwarf Truffle Ghost Manticore Somber Spirit Nightfall Imp Petalwing Peryton Umbra Wolf Hedgehog Elk Extinguished Jackalope Pronghorn Stomper Runic Bat Dwarf Truffle Bone Fiend Black Dwarf Unicorn Hati Permafrost Impaler Nature Sprite Shadow Sprite Arcane Sprite Disoriented Spirit Marbled Serpenta Satin Pocketmouse Frosted Pocketmouse Grove Piper Wood Ear Deer Flora Cerdae Maned Cerdae Moonlight Fungi Ruffletail Tadhop

Battle

Eliminate Tincture of Dissolution Berserker Ambush

PINGLIST

eieru , peepsnibbles, Lemniscate , Eiyora , DragonMaiden

PINGLIST

eieru , peepsnibbles, Lemniscate , Eiyora , DragonMaiden

Slots

1. SheepShape (Completed)
2. Viktoriya (Completed)
3. velvette (Completed)
4. MirrorMask (Completed)
5. KittyChesire

Art Trades

- godbird

Slots

1. SheepShape (Completed)
2. Viktoriya (Completed)
3. velvette (Completed)
4. MirrorMask (Completed)
5. KittyChesire

Art Trades

- godbird
@tinyteadrinker Aah your style is gorgeous, I absolutely love how you color!! *o* Could I possibly get a detailed chibi of my girl Alma in treasure, please?<3 [quote][b]Commission Type -[/b] Detailed Chibi [b]Clear References -[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/1085587.alma#8188898]Alma (human)[/url] [b]Additional Info -[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29662002]Her dragon bio is right here if you need any additional info on her[/url]! Otherwise, you can have as much freedom with it as you'd like o/[/quote] I also have a few of the items on your wishlist I'd be happy to throw in too! [item=Charming Sage Cover][item=Charming Sage Tassel][item=Marbled Serpenta] ...I also have a 99 stack of Bladed Flatleafs but I don't know if you'd want to take that as well since the festival was so recent LOL
@tinyteadrinker
Aah your style is gorgeous, I absolutely love how you color!! *o*
Could I possibly get a detailed chibi of my girl Alma in treasure, please?<3
Quote:
Commission Type - Detailed Chibi
Clear References - Alma (human)
Additional Info - Her dragon bio is right here if you need any additional info on her! Otherwise, you can have as much freedom with it as you'd like o/

I also have a few of the items on your wishlist I'd be happy to throw in too!
Charming Sage Cover Charming Sage Tassel Marbled Serpenta

...I also have a 99 stack of Bladed Flatleafs but I don't know if you'd want to take that as well since the festival was so recent LOL
0xaNGjn.png
@SheepShape

That's so sweet of you thank you!

So that's 400,000 treasure and your items are going for

charming sage cover - 65,000t
charming sage tassel - 109,500t
marbled serpenta - 48,000t
99 bladed flatleafs - 38,500t

so that would total at 139,000t!

I'll add you to a slot now and I'll get started as soon as I can, think I have a few hours tomorrow to make a start on it

feel free to pay whenever and once I'm finished I'll post it here and ping you, thank you so much for taking an interest in my art, it really means a lot! o u o
@SheepShape

That's so sweet of you thank you!

So that's 400,000 treasure and your items are going for

charming sage cover - 65,000t
charming sage tassel - 109,500t
marbled serpenta - 48,000t
99 bladed flatleafs - 38,500t

so that would total at 139,000t!

I'll add you to a slot now and I'll get started as soon as I can, think I have a few hours tomorrow to make a start on it

feel free to pay whenever and once I'm finished I'll post it here and ping you, thank you so much for taking an interest in my art, it really means a lot! o u o
@TinyTeaDrinker hi! Would you do a couples commission? Your style is super super cool!
@TinyTeaDrinker hi! Would you do a couples commission? Your style is super super cool!
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
@Viktoriya

Thank you so much!

Yeah sure, depends on the characters and type of commission
@Viktoriya

Thank you so much!

Yeah sure, depends on the characters and type of commission
@TinyTeaDrinker I've been looking for someone to commission my boyfriend and I for our anniversary! No fancy poses, just like next to each other. Like colored bust option. I would pay however much you want! Just let me know if you'd be willing and how much you need! :)
@TinyTeaDrinker I've been looking for someone to commission my boyfriend and I for our anniversary! No fancy poses, just like next to each other. Like colored bust option. I would pay however much you want! Just let me know if you'd be willing and how much you need! :)
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
1 2 3 4 5