Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dæmon Finder (for dragons or users!)
[center][size=7] [font= allegro ] Hello, one and all, and welcome to my shop of dæmons! [/size][/center] [img] https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/1352/johnny-automatic-rose-border.png[/img] [indent]Now, what is a dæmon you may ask? Well, it's quite like a familiar, in[/indent] that it serves as a companion to your dragon (or, depending what you're commissioning, the user). However, unlike a familiar, a dæmon is essentially a reflection of the being's soul in the form of a real-world animal, such as a dog or tiger. It mirrors the dragon/user's personality, and is found using a rigorous testing process developed by yours truly. I have been finding the dæmons of friends and family for years now, and have decided to open up my services to Flight Rising for a treasure or gem fee! My prices are based on the amount of time it takes me to find a dæmon (sometimes more than three weeks of nonstop research and writing). [indent]So, what will you receive by the end of this? I will send a 2-3 paragraph [/indent]explanation of my findings, including a detailed description of your dragon's personality and how that translates into an animal dæmon. You can post this into your dragon's bio, if you'd like, or just keep it for your own reference. For this service, I charge the following price: [indent][b]Dæmon Finding[/b] = 35k treasure [list][*]Personality analysis [*]Testing process to find dæmon [*]2-3 paragraph essay with findings [/indent]
Hello, one and all, and welcome to my shop of dæmons!

johnny-automatic-rose-border.png

Now, what is a dæmon you may ask? Well, it's quite like a familiar, in
that it serves as a companion to your dragon (or, depending what you're commissioning, the user). However, unlike a familiar, a dæmon is essentially a reflection of the being's soul in the form of a real-world animal, such as a dog or tiger. It mirrors the dragon/user's personality, and is found using a rigorous testing process developed by yours truly. I have been finding the dæmons of friends and family for years now, and have decided to open up my services to Flight Rising for a treasure or gem fee! My prices are based on the amount of time it takes me to find a dæmon (sometimes more than three weeks of nonstop research and writing).

So, what will you receive by the end of this? I will send a 2-3 paragraph
explanation of my findings, including a detailed description of your dragon's personality and how that translates into an animal dæmon. You can post this into your dragon's bio, if you'd like, or just keep it for your own reference. For this service, I charge the following price:

Dæmon Finding = 35k treasure
  • Personality analysis
  • Testing process to find dæmon
  • 2-3 paragraph essay with findings

Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
@panakaatthedisco I love HDM and the whole concept of daemons. Can I ask for an analysis of my dragon Schiaparelli? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30975386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309754/30975386_350.png[/img] [/url]
@panakaatthedisco

I love HDM and the whole concept of daemons. Can I ask for an analysis of my dragon Schiaparelli?

30975386_350.png
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@browncoatparadox Of course! Message me some info about ya boi!
@browncoatparadox Of course! Message me some info about ya boi!
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png