Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Art Stand!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@texaspooky
A relaxed expression is fine, thanks! I’ll send over the payment now
@texaspooky
A relaxed expression is fine, thanks! I’ll send over the payment now
QyAuswz.png
@texaspooky

Hello again! xD

Character Reference: Niles/Zero from Fire Emblem Fates

Style: Headshot, Flat Colour

Payment Method: 80k treasure

Special Notes: This time, as a human, please xD
Maybe with a flirty expression?
@texaspooky

Hello again! xD

Character Reference: Niles/Zero from Fire Emblem Fates

Style: Headshot, Flat Colour

Payment Method: 80k treasure

Special Notes: This time, as a human, please xD
Maybe with a flirty expression?
~konh_zpsakrivvxj.png~kon2t_zpsurecfhzc.png~kon3_zpsfteazgty.png~kon4_zpseiufl24v.png~kon5_zpsnnpbqo7z.png~kon6_zpsqmyx5ed6.png~kon7_zpszdqk6570.png~
@JaviNiceDay
Got it! I'll add your order to the queue!
@Kon
Heyo! Sounds good, I'll add you to the queue :>
@JaviNiceDay
Got it! I'll add your order to the queue!
@Kon
Heyo! Sounds good, I'll add you to the queue :>
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
Amazing! Will throw the coins over right after this post
Amazing! Will throw the coins over right after this post
~konh_zpsakrivvxj.png~kon2t_zpsurecfhzc.png~kon3_zpsfteazgty.png~kon4_zpseiufl24v.png~kon5_zpsnnpbqo7z.png~kon6_zpsqmyx5ed6.png~kon7_zpszdqk6570.png~
@texaspooky [b]Character Reference:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/37I9j8z.png[/img] [b]Style:[/b] Headshot [b]Payment Method:[/b] 80kT [b]Special Notes:[/b] As you can see in the ref he has "facial hair" that is optional, but I'd like it present in this piece.
@texaspooky
Character Reference: 37I9j8z.png

Style: Headshot

Payment Method: 80kT

Special Notes: As you can see in the ref he has "facial hair" that is optional, but I'd like it present in this piece.
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/2695966.hunter

Style: Cel shaded bust

Payment Method: Treasure, 170kt

Special Notes: He has a brief description on the toyhouse link. He's a big grizzly bear (not anthro, more just a bear that managed to put on clothes and is just hanging about) who keeps his left eye closed, and has large tusks that come up from his bottom jaw up to his snout. A kind and happy bear.
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/2695966.hunter

Style: Cel shaded bust

Payment Method: Treasure, 170kt

Special Notes: He has a brief description on the toyhouse link. He's a big grizzly bear (not anthro, more just a bear that managed to put on clothes and is just hanging about) who keeps his left eye closed, and has large tusks that come up from his bottom jaw up to his snout. A kind and happy bear.
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
Character Reference: Beep beep

Style: Fullbody soft shading (I really like the piece you did of Kon's character Nile!)

Payment Method: 350kt cost, paying with Winter Wolf Cape (179kt), Vial of Scattersight (170kt) and 1kt :P

Special Notes: You don't have to use any of the outfits on his ref but his glasses and some kind of pants/underwear are required haha. If you X out of the picture/ref linked you can scroll up and read his info for personality and likes and all c:
Character Reference: Beep beep

Style: Fullbody soft shading (I really like the piece you did of Kon's character Nile!)

Payment Method: 350kt cost, paying with Winter Wolf Cape (179kt), Vial of Scattersight (170kt) and 1kt :P

Special Notes: You don't have to use any of the outfits on his ref but his glasses and some kind of pants/underwear are required haha. If you X out of the picture/ref linked you can scroll up and read his info for personality and likes and all c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Corde Got it! Added :>
@PinesAwait Alright! I'll add you to the queue.
@SilverDeath Thank you so much! And you totally don't have to add the extra 1k lol, I'm willing to round up for wishlist stuff. And I might do the middle outfit if that's ok!

To all: You can send your payment through a one-way cr (which I will accept once I have finished your commission) or a message, if that's what you'd prefer!
@Corde Got it! Added :>
@PinesAwait Alright! I'll add you to the queue.
@SilverDeath Thank you so much! And you totally don't have to add the extra 1k lol, I'm willing to round up for wishlist stuff. And I might do the middle outfit if that's ok!

To all: You can send your payment through a one-way cr (which I will accept once I have finished your commission) or a message, if that's what you'd prefer!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
Aaaa thanks! Sent the CR~
Aaaa thanks! Sent the CR~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist