Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Art Stand!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Awesome! I'll bookmark this for later use! I'll definitely be ordering some art from you in the near future!
Awesome! I'll bookmark this for later use! I'll definitely be ordering some art from you in the near future!
FeQ86Gb.png
Sweet! I don’t mind if your prices are higher, your art deserves it! :D [b]Character Reference:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/2457187.dust]Here![/url] [b]Style:[/b] Flat Color Bust! [b]Payment Method:[/b] [item=dryad's guise], [item=fin jewels], and however many gems I need to complete the price! (Price is 176g according to my math lol) [b]Special Notes:[/b] Information should be in the link to the character! Also, a smirk on his face would be cool, but I’m fine with whatever you think fits too! ^^
Sweet! I don’t mind if your prices are higher, your art deserves it! :D

Character Reference: Here!

Style: Flat Color Bust!

Payment Method:
Dryad's Guise , Fin Jewels , and however many gems I need to complete the price! (Price is 176g according to my math lol)

Special Notes: Information should be in the link to the character! Also, a smirk on his face would be cool, but I’m fine with whatever you think fits too! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@texaspooky

Character Reference: here!

Style: full body colored, cel shading!!

Payment Method: treasure, and it should be 320k, right?

Special Notes: it's pretty important to me that he's a little bit chubby! (aka please don't draw him skinny) his thighs are pretty thick, and he's a little pudgy in the tummy area! he also has freckles!

the reference sheet colors on the top row are hair, eyes, skin, freckles!

also, in the half body on the reference, he has something coming out of his side, you can ignore that! it's part of his super power!

in terms of posing, he's very promiscuous/flirty, so sfw please but something flirty would be a cute pose for him!!
@texaspooky

Character Reference: here!

Style: full body colored, cel shading!!

Payment Method: treasure, and it should be 320k, right?

Special Notes: it's pretty important to me that he's a little bit chubby! (aka please don't draw him skinny) his thighs are pretty thick, and he's a little pudgy in the tummy area! he also has freckles!

the reference sheet colors on the top row are hair, eyes, skin, freckles!

also, in the half body on the reference, he has something coming out of his side, you can ignore that! it's part of his super power!

in terms of posing, he's very promiscuous/flirty, so sfw please but something flirty would be a cute pose for him!!
fancy-divider-260.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2506829/1

Would you be willing to do an art trade? Your style is gorgeous and I’m broke until i finish up a few commissions but if not I’ll definitely be back when I have money!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2506829/1

Would you be willing to do an art trade? Your style is gorgeous and I’m broke until i finish up a few commissions but if not I’ll definitely be back when I have money!
button_by_cas_a_fras-dck8hot.png
@SoulLugia11
Actually a flat color bust is only 150g! That formula at the bottom is only for if your piece has multiple characters in it, I should probably make that a bit more clear, whoops! And both of those items would cover it! The avg for the dryad's guise is around 90g, and the fins are 50-60g. If everything sounds good, send a cr and I'll accept it once I'm done!

@isolt
Yep, that's right! I'll make sure to follow your ref, don't worry :D And the pose should be fun! Just send a cr and I'll get started

@GrimmXMalkin
Sure, I'd love to do a trade! PM me and we can sort it out from there :>
@SoulLugia11
Actually a flat color bust is only 150g! That formula at the bottom is only for if your piece has multiple characters in it, I should probably make that a bit more clear, whoops! And both of those items would cover it! The avg for the dryad's guise is around 90g, and the fins are 50-60g. If everything sounds good, send a cr and I'll accept it once I'm done!

@isolt
Yep, that's right! I'll make sure to follow your ref, don't worry :D And the pose should be fun! Just send a cr and I'll get started

@GrimmXMalkin
Sure, I'd love to do a trade! PM me and we can sort it out from there :>
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky

could u possibly draw him in his regular shorts, but a version of this sweatshirt but cropped under the words, so like just above his belly button?? and possibly a cute pink flower crown or smth ahhh i can pay extra if needed! i'm trying to build up some cute aesthetic pics of him too lol

if not it's totally okay but i thought i'd ask!!!
@texaspooky

could u possibly draw him in his regular shorts, but a version of this sweatshirt but cropped under the words, so like just above his belly button?? and possibly a cute pink flower crown or smth ahhh i can pay extra if needed! i'm trying to build up some cute aesthetic pics of him too lol

if not it's totally okay but i thought i'd ask!!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt
Oh yeah totally! I'm always willing to include more in fullbody drawings, kinda comes with the price tag. And I add flower crowns to art all the time for literally no reason so that's exactly my cup o tea ^^ If you want the commission to be more cutesy and aesthetic than super flirty just let me know, but I can definitely try to work my magic and incorporate both
@isolt
Oh yeah totally! I'm always willing to include more in fullbody drawings, kinda comes with the price tag. And I add flower crowns to art all the time for literally no reason so that's exactly my cup o tea ^^ If you want the commission to be more cutesy and aesthetic than super flirty just let me know, but I can definitely try to work my magic and incorporate both
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky
ahh yeah smth more aesth and cutesy would be good then!! maybe double peace signs or smth idk! thanks so much, i'll send the payment over now!!
@texaspooky
ahh yeah smth more aesth and cutesy would be good then!! maybe double peace signs or smth idk! thanks so much, i'll send the payment over now!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt
Sounds good! I'll get started!
@isolt
Sounds good! I'll get started!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky great! thanks! keep me posted please! and is it okay for you to crop that sweatshirt? he likes to show off his tum lmao so it would be super in character!
@texaspooky great! thanks! keep me posted please! and is it okay for you to crop that sweatshirt? he likes to show off his tum lmao so it would be super in character!
fancy-divider-260.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17