Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Art Stand!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@texaspooky : Don't worry about it ! I've had to wait much longer for some commissions so I assure you it didn't take too long at all ! I hope you're doing better !
He looks very cute, love how you did the hair, thanks so much !
@texaspooky : Don't worry about it ! I've had to wait much longer for some commissions so I assure you it didn't take too long at all ! I hope you're doing better !
He looks very cute, love how you did the hair, thanks so much !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@texaspooky *sees [OPEN] in the title of the thread and bursts through the door* Also, I hope you're alright and feeling better, getting sick sucks xP [b]Character Reference:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/3386539.chris]Chris[/url] [b]Style:[/b] Cell-shaded halfbody [b]Payment Method:[/b] [item=rainbow flair scarf] + gems [b]Special Notes:[/b] Could he be wearing his sunglasses please? (I only bring that up because I drew him without the sunglasses in his ref, but the main part of the ref has him wearing sunglasses because he wears them all the time XD) Also, I'm fine with any expression/pose you pick! He's cool-headed, social, friendly and stubborn as heck XD There's also a short written appearance/color description included in his bio just in case the reference isn't clear enough ^^
@texaspooky

*sees [OPEN] in the title of the thread and bursts through the door*

Also, I hope you're alright and feeling better, getting sick sucks xP

Character Reference: Chris

Style: Cell-shaded halfbody

Payment Method: Rainbow Flair Scarf + gems

Special Notes: Could he be wearing his sunglasses please? (I only bring that up because I drew him without the sunglasses in his ref, but the main part of the ref has him wearing sunglasses because he wears them all the time XD) Also, I'm fine with any expression/pose you pick! He's cool-headed, social, friendly and stubborn as heck XD There's also a short written appearance/color description included in his bio just in case the reference isn't clear enough ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11
Haha, I had a feeling you'd be back! xD I am now, thankfully, I'm mostly over my sickness. And I can definitely do that! I'll let you know if I have any questions about his colors for a digital piece but the description seems to make it clear enough! Thank you~
@SoulLugia11
Haha, I had a feeling you'd be back! xD I am now, thankfully, I'm mostly over my sickness. And I can definitely do that! I'll let you know if I have any questions about his colors for a digital piece but the description seems to make it clear enough! Thank you~
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
Character Reference: Rie!

Style: Full body, painted.

Payment Method: 500kt+ - I'm not sure if the 500kt is only for busts, which is why I put the 500kt+.

Special Notes: He's an arrogant little dragon prince. If you could add a golden diadem or fillet to his forehead, that would be awesome. His fangs are very white and sharp and he usually has a haughty expression.
Character Reference: Rie!

Style: Full body, painted.

Payment Method: 500kt+ - I'm not sure if the 500kt is only for busts, which is why I put the 500kt+.

Special Notes: He's an arrogant little dragon prince. If you could add a golden diadem or fillet to his forehead, that would be awesome. His fangs are very white and sharp and he usually has a haughty expression.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
Heyo! I don't have a set size for paintings since they're kind of experimental for me, and since your boy doesn't have all that complicated of a design 500kt is fine for it~ Just know that I haven't tried a full body in the painted style yet, but I'm more than happy to try! If that's okay with you I'll put you down for a slot ^^
@Arkonsel
Heyo! I don't have a set size for paintings since they're kind of experimental for me, and since your boy doesn't have all that complicated of a design 500kt is fine for it~ Just know that I haven't tried a full body in the painted style yet, but I'm more than happy to try! If that's okay with you I'll put you down for a slot ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky That's totally fine with me, thank you! I'll kick payment over and thank you for accepting.
@texaspooky That's totally fine with me, thank you! I'll kick payment over and thank you for accepting.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@SoulLugia11 Here's your boy! Hhhhh I'm really sorry this took as long as it did, my time really got away from me ^^; He's one cool dude~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ARwmET.png[/img]
@SoulLugia11
Here's your boy! Hhhhh I'm really sorry this took as long as it did, my time really got away from me ^^; He's one cool dude~
0ARwmET.png
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky

AAAA HE’S SO PERFECT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Don’t worry about the time, I definitely feel ya! I love the expression and the pose you chose for him, they’re literally perfect! <3
@texaspooky

AAAA HE’S SO PERFECT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Don’t worry about the time, I definitely feel ya! I love the expression and the pose you chose for him, they’re literally perfect! <3
xk7ymDQ.png
@Arkonsel I've finished your commission, finally! I'm incredibly sorry for such a long wait, I haven't been working on this nearly as efficiently as I had hoped. I realized that I forgot to ask when you ordered, but if you would like me to add a background of some kind to this, please let me know ^^ Thank you so much for commissioning me, I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mtpRFDb.png[/img]
@Arkonsel
I've finished your commission, finally! I'm incredibly sorry for such a long wait, I haven't been working on this nearly as efficiently as I had hoped. I realized that I forgot to ask when you ordered, but if you would like me to add a background of some kind to this, please let me know ^^ Thank you so much for commissioning me, I hope you like it!
mtpRFDb.png
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
And as a general public announcement to anyone following this thread, I'm going to be closing up shop for a little while. My work ethic has been diminishing and I haven't figured out why. I don't want to continue running my shop when I keep letting my commissions take longer and longer to complete. I can't help but feel that I'm letting people down. I'm going to take a few weeks to give myself a break and focus on my schoolwork and my personal art. I hope you all understand, thank you all for being so patient with me [emoji=familiar heart] (Also, like I said before in my last update post, I am going to be remodeling this shop eventually, but I can't say for sure when it will be completed. I probably won't reopen until it is somewhat completed.)
And as a general public announcement to anyone following this thread, I'm going to be closing up shop for a little while. My work ethic has been diminishing and I haven't figured out why. I don't want to continue running my shop when I keep letting my commissions take longer and longer to complete. I can't help but feel that I'm letting people down. I'm going to take a few weeks to give myself a break and focus on my schoolwork and my personal art. I hope you all understand, thank you all for being so patient with me

(Also, like I said before in my last update post, I am going to be remodeling this shop eventually, but I can't say for sure when it will be completed. I probably won't reopen until it is somewhat completed.)
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17