Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | M's Shop | Humans, Gijinkas | GBP/USD
1 2 3 4 5
@masterpiece

What rare items you after? I have some eg. Light Sprite
@masterpiece

What rare items you after? I have some eg. Light Sprite
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@Phaerie

I'm mostly interested in cash right now, but I do have a full FR wishlist in this thread.
@Phaerie

I'm mostly interested in cash right now, but I do have a full FR wishlist in this thread.
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
these are gorgeous- Im just posting here to remind myself of the thread when I wanna order something <3
these are gorgeous- Im just posting here to remind myself of the thread when I wanna order something <3
@Tesserpantsu,

Thank you kindly!
@Tesserpantsu,

Thank you kindly!
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@Masterpiece

I have a realistic commission I'd like done-- just need a pair of female eyes with a band of blueish makeup (can provide reference photos) in a sort of painted/watercolor-esque style. I can provide reference images. I know it's not a character or headshot, but is that something you could do?

If so, would you mind letting me know when you have a slot open. It's also worth noting that I'd like to get it printed on a vinyl sticker (there will be only two made, one for me and one for my friend).

I'd prefer to pay in g/t/FR items, but I can swing USD too. Thoughts on this
@Masterpiece

I have a realistic commission I'd like done-- just need a pair of female eyes with a band of blueish makeup (can provide reference photos) in a sort of painted/watercolor-esque style. I can provide reference images. I know it's not a character or headshot, but is that something you could do?

If so, would you mind letting me know when you have a slot open. It's also worth noting that I'd like to get it printed on a vinyl sticker (there will be only two made, one for me and one for my friend).

I'd prefer to pay in g/t/FR items, but I can swing USD too. Thoughts on this
b6KLuw7.gif
[columns][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a2d1a0fa5d6c651966705b825370c99/tumblr_pnyh45YCj31x2ek98o4_400.png[/img][nextcol]<-- [i]example of my eyes.[/i] @artemystica, I could probably do it, but I wouldn't categorise my style as realistic - I do cartoony with semi-realism in places. I'd need to see an example of what you mean by watercolour style! As per the OP I can only do cash right now; if you're still interested, I'd probably charge $11-15, depending on complexity.[/columns]
tumblr_pnyh45YCj31x2ek98o4_400.png <-- example of my eyes.

@artemystica,

I could probably do it, but I wouldn't categorise my style as realistic - I do cartoony with semi-realism in places.

I'd need to see an example of what you mean by watercolour style!

As per the OP I can only do cash right now; if you're still interested, I'd probably charge $11-15, depending on complexity.
@masterpiece Sorry to be a bother..but what would I be able to snag with these items off of your wishlist? [item=Crystalcourt Halo]2x [item=Glitterfreeze Halo]2x [item=Aerborne Halo]1x [item=Fathomsearch Halo]1x [item=Primary Gene: Python]1x
@masterpiece

Sorry to be a bother..but what would I be able to snag with these items off of your wishlist?

Crystalcourt Halo 2x
Glitterfreeze Halo 2x
Aerborne Halo 1x
Fathomsearch Halo 1x
Primary Gene: Python 1x
@SinGambino

Hi! Sorry for the late reply I'm in the UK so I'm pretty far out of FR's timezone.

I've just totalled everything you've offered up based on AH prices: 694,500t/695g, which would be about $6.50ish.

Depending on complexity I could do a sketchy bust like this, but a bit sketchier.
@SinGambino

Hi! Sorry for the late reply I'm in the UK so I'm pretty far out of FR's timezone.

I've just totalled everything you've offered up based on AH prices: 694,500t/695g, which would be about $6.50ish.

Depending on complexity I could do a sketchy bust like this, but a bit sketchier.
@Katzen,
No that's fine, 2000g & 400kt is agreeable to me - just depends on what you want doing!
@Katzen,
No that's fine, 2000g & 400kt is agreeable to me - just depends on what you want doing!
Pre-bed bump, 2 slots left~
Pre-bed bump, 2 slots left~
1 2 3 4 5