Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TH ICONS + CHARACTER BIOS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@MirrorMask

I'm interested in doing a chibi piece for you! You can check out my art shop here
@MirrorMask

I'm interested in doing a chibi piece for you! You can check out my art shop here
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr
Ahhh your chibis are super cute, was just wondering if you have an item wishlist of any kind? Otherwise I may have to wait till my dragon's nest hatch and sell as I have ordered a lot of art already with gems recently ; - ; Although I may cave and order a piece.
@QuickSilvr
Ahhh your chibis are super cute, was just wondering if you have an item wishlist of any kind? Otherwise I may have to wait till my dragon's nest hatch and sell as I have ordered a lot of art already with gems recently ; - ; Although I may cave and order a piece.
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask I do! Here's a quick run down of it: [item=primary gene: skink][item=primary gene: poison][item=primary gene: falcon][item=tertiary gene: lace][item=tertiary gene: Thylacine] any piece from these sets: [item=it's wigs][item=prismatic bundle][item=special delivery bundle] [item=ravenskull broadsword][item=filigree rapier][item=valkyrie blade] [item=luminous halo][item=Voltaic halo] [item=vial of glowing sight] [item=golden sage shawl][item=golden sage tassel][item=golden sage sash][item=charming sage lantern] [item=raven sylvan dress][item=raven sylvan twist] [item=mage's midnight socks] [item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=amethyst roundhorn] And any of the pieces from these sets [outfit=76292][outfit=261044][outfit=157500][outfit=90567][outfit=76276] And usermade skins if you have some you'd part with, I may be interested.
@MirrorMask

I do! Here's a quick run down of it:
Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Falcon Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
any piece from these sets: It's Wigs Prismatic Bundle Special Delivery Bundle
Ravenskull Broadsword Filigree Rapier Valkyrie Blade
Luminous Halo Voltaic Halo
Vial of Glowing Sight
Golden Sage Shawl Golden Sage Tassel Golden Sage Sash Charming Sage Lantern
Raven Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Twist
Mage's Midnight Socks
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Amethyst Roundhorn

And any of the pieces from these sets
Cailume
Tairaa
Not Found
Ithiel
Dreamer

And usermade skins if you have some you'd part with, I may be interested.
[center]@QuickSilvr I have [item=brown birdskull headdress] for Tairaa's outfit and [item=pale kelpie mane] [item=ghostly kelpie mane] if I could those as partial payment and pay the rest in gems? Each of the manes are 150 in the marketplace and the headdress is 4 gems at LAH price so 304 gems worth of items and then 196 to cover the rest. Also do have any character of mine you'd prefer to draw or any type you like better like canines vs felines?[/center]
@QuickSilvr
I have Brown Birdskull Headdress for Tairaa's outfit and Pale Kelpie Mane Ghostly Kelpie Mane if I could those as partial payment and pay the rest in gems? Each of the manes are 150 in the marketplace and the headdress is 4 gems at LAH price so 304 gems worth of items and then 196 to cover the rest.
Also do have any character of mine you'd prefer to draw or any type you like better like canines vs felines?
@MirrorMask

That sounds great! And I'd love to draw Cayley, so cute C:
@MirrorMask

That sounds great! And I'd love to draw Cayley, so cute C:
@MirrorMask

Might my art be what your looking for I'll do mix payments of gems and treasure if it is :3 idk my prices might end up being high they usely are
Here I s a link to my deviant art, it's lonely there haha
Boop <3
@MirrorMask

Might my art be what your looking for I'll do mix payments of gems and treasure if it is :3 idk my prices might end up being high they usely are
Here I s a link to my deviant art, it's lonely there haha
Boop <3
da6lagm-4b8222fa-92ec-400b-bced-2df3ffab1693.png
@XxBlueExorcistxX
Oh your artwork is beautiful! May I know your prices and which of my characters you may be interested in drawing?
@XxBlueExorcistxX
Oh your artwork is beautiful! May I know your prices and which of my characters you may be interested in drawing?
@MirrorMask - Hello! My art shop is linked in my signature if you happened to be interested in my art. It was intended to be USD only but then Starmap happened so for the next few days, or at least until I can get my hands on a few more of those scrolls, I'm also taking gems/Starmap scrolls as payment as well 'v'
@MirrorMask - Hello! My art shop is linked in my signature if you happened to be interested in my art. It was intended to be USD only but then Starmap happened so for the next few days, or at least until I can get my hands on a few more of those scrolls, I'm also taking gems/Starmap scrolls as payment as well 'v'
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin
Hey thanks for posting on thread! Your artwork is beautiful but sadly I've also fallen in love with Starmap ; - ; and have falling into a bit of a hole with it (especially since the pair I was hoping to breed didn't give me any babies with the gene) so I'm going to have to hold off on doing big gem commissions for a bit! I can really only afford anything under 500, maybe when I save up I'll try to commission you if you are still open for gem commissions!
@Sciencin
Hey thanks for posting on thread! Your artwork is beautiful but sadly I've also fallen in love with Starmap ; - ; and have falling into a bit of a hole with it (especially since the pair I was hoping to breed didn't give me any babies with the gene) so I'm going to have to hold off on doing big gem commissions for a bit! I can really only afford anything under 500, maybe when I save up I'll try to commission you if you are still open for gem commissions!
How much kt/G would you like for any of Tzu, Feurbach, and Ramaunujan?

@Mirrormask
How much kt/G would you like for any of Tzu, Feurbach, and Ramaunujan?

@Mirrormask
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31