Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Akiko's Fortunes [Tarot and Divination]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3274929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32750/3274929_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Welcome to Akiko's Fortunes! Have a seat and allow me to tell your future.[/i] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Ping me here with your order - type of divination, deck, number of cards, etc. If you would rather the question or topic of the reading remain private, you may message me that part, but the rest should be here. [*]Send your payment as soon as I confirm your order is accepted. I will not begin until you have paid. [*]To make sure I do not get overwhelmed, there will be a wait list. There will be five slots for each type of divination. Once a slot is open, you are welcome to fill it. If slots are filled, you can ask to be pinged when one is open. But the slot is first come first serve. [*] I will do the readings in the order I deem best based on the difficulty of the reading and my current physical/emotional state. Readings may take up to two days to complete. If your order is not completed two days after you have requested it, you are free to remind me. [*] Refunds will only occur if your reading is not completed. There will be no refunds for readings that contain negative messages and/or unpleasant news. [/LIST] [i]Disclaimer: A Tarot reading is never a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. Futures shift with every choice we make. Your reading may not remain relevant for an extended period of time.[/i] [/center]

3274929_350.png

Welcome to Akiko's Fortunes! Have a seat and allow me to tell your future.

Rules:
  1. Ping me here with your order - type of divination, deck, number of cards, etc. If you would rather the question or topic of the reading remain private, you may message me that part, but the rest should be here.
  2. Send your payment as soon as I confirm your order is accepted. I will not begin until you have paid.
  3. To make sure I do not get overwhelmed, there will be a wait list. There will be five slots for each type of divination. Once a slot is open, you are welcome to fill it. If slots are filled, you can ask to be pinged when one is open. But the slot is first come first serve.
  4. I will do the readings in the order I deem best based on the difficulty of the reading and my current physical/emotional state. Readings may take up to two days to complete. If your order is not completed two days after you have requested it, you are free to remind me.
  5. Refunds will only occur if your reading is not completed. There will be no refunds for readings that contain negative messages and/or unpleasant news.

Disclaimer:

A Tarot reading is never a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. Futures shift with every choice we make. Your reading may not remain relevant for an extended period of time.
Slots

Tarot/Oracle Readings

1. Iceex

Pendulum Readings

Slots

Tarot/Oracle Readings

1. Iceex

Pendulum Readings

Tarot/Oracle Decks

Below you will find a list of the tarot/oracle decks you can choose from. When you request a reading, please include which deck you would like. Otherwise, I will choose one I feel fits your needs best.

The Homestuck Tarot - The Homestuck deck is a very chill but accurate deck, and sometimes spits cards at me if it really thinks you need to hear something. It, of course, uses characters and imagery from the popular webcomic Homestuck.
-- x :: x :: x :: x :: x --

The Celestial Tarot - The Celestial Tarot uses the imagery of heavenly bodies, constellations, and fixed stars.
-- x :: x :: x :: x --

Hanson-Roberts Tarot - The Hanson-Roberts deck is my oldest deck. I've had it for about 17 years now, and since I know it so well, I find it to be my best deck. It's the most accurate and versatile, so it's good for any situation.

The Well-Worn Path - The Well-Worn Path is a deck that focus on (Neo)Wiccan imagery and meanings. I've found that it works best for spiritual, emotional, or other intangible issues.

The Greenman Tree Oracle - The Greenman Tree Oracle uses a lot of tree imagery and relies on "Celtic" interpretations of their meanings. These are meanings that were assigned later by authors of new age books and do not reflect the meanings they may or may not have had with any actual Celtic peoples who were a diverse and varying number of nations across the UK, Ireland, Wales, etc. It is still a nice deck.

The Nile Fortune Telling Cards - This deck is a set of playing cards from the early 1900s with four different fortunes on each side of the card. It's fortunes are dated, so I call it my old man deck. It is often focused on issues of love and family.

Pendulum Readings - A pendulum is used for yes, no, or maybe answers. My pendulum is rose quartz and I have two boards. One is wooden and one is a plate. You may choose either. I will have pictures up soon.
Tarot/Oracle Decks

Below you will find a list of the tarot/oracle decks you can choose from. When you request a reading, please include which deck you would like. Otherwise, I will choose one I feel fits your needs best.

The Homestuck Tarot - The Homestuck deck is a very chill but accurate deck, and sometimes spits cards at me if it really thinks you need to hear something. It, of course, uses characters and imagery from the popular webcomic Homestuck.

The Celestial Tarot - The Celestial Tarot uses the imagery of heavenly bodies, constellations, and fixed stars.

Hanson-Roberts Tarot - The Hanson-Roberts deck is my oldest deck. I've had it for about 17 years now, and since I know it so well, I find it to be my best deck. It's the most accurate and versatile, so it's good for any situation.

The Well-Worn Path - The Well-Worn Path is a deck that focus on (Neo)Wiccan imagery and meanings. I've found that it works best for spiritual, emotional, or other intangible issues.

The Greenman Tree Oracle - The Greenman Tree Oracle uses a lot of tree imagery and relies on "Celtic" interpretations of their meanings. These are meanings that were assigned later by authors of new age books and do not reflect the meanings they may or may not have had with any actual Celtic peoples who were a diverse and varying number of nations across the UK, Ireland, Wales, etc. It is still a nice deck.

The Nile Fortune Telling Cards - This deck is a set of playing cards from the early 1900s with four different fortunes on each side of the card. It's fortunes are dated, so I call it my old man deck. It is often focused on issues of love and family.

Pendulum Readings - A pendulum is used for yes, no, or maybe answers. My pendulum is rose quartz and I have two boards. One is wooden and one is a plate. You may choose either. I will have pictures up soon.
Prices

Below you will find prices in treasure and gems, but I am willing to take trades in items, and possibly dragons. Items must equal up to the value of the treasure price based on current AH rates. And dragons are a hard sell as they have to be something I'm already looking for.

Cards - 5kT or 5G per card
+5kT or 5G if you want a picture of your reading

Pendulums - 3kT or 3G per question
Prices

Below you will find prices in treasure and gems, but I am willing to take trades in items, and possibly dragons. Items must equal up to the value of the treasure price based on current AH rates. And dragons are a hard sell as they have to be something I'm already looking for.

Cards - 5kT or 5G per card
+5kT or 5G if you want a picture of your reading

Pendulums - 3kT or 3G per question
And now I'm open for business!
And now I'm open for business!
@rhynne sure thing! You can send the payment (35kt or 35g) when you're ready.
@rhynne sure thing! You can send the payment (35kt or 35g) when you're ready.
The first order has been completed!
The first order has been completed!
boop
boop
@RyoseiHime is this still open? I'm not very well versed in tarot or the types of spreads but couldn't I get a simple 3 card reading based on a question I have? If not then possibly a two card spread on the same question?
@RyoseiHime is this still open? I'm not very well versed in tarot or the types of spreads but couldn't I get a simple 3 card reading based on a question I have? If not then possibly a two card spread on the same question?
call me guppie, she/her! FR +3