Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Brivatti

will do!
@Brivatti

will do!
@NightmareRebuff
I'd love a ping when you're open as well :>
@NightmareRebuff
I'd love a ping when you're open as well :>
image20.jpg
@NightmareRebuff do you have a pinglist you could add me to? I'd love to commision you once you open up for more slots :0
@NightmareRebuff do you have a pinglist you could add me to? I'd love to commision you once you open up for more slots :0
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Tulline
@Fukase
@Mareanie
@shaladrassil
@Pearlimose
@Brivatti
@GlitchyOddy
@MahuruRaji

To all you guys who are waiting for a ping, the cintiq drawing tablet I use for digital art has decided to stop working. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but I strongly suspect that the connection from the motherboard to the power jack has come loose (its always been pretty finnicky tbh, so this was probably inevitable). Regular comms are on hold until I can either find someone to fix it or, (depending on how crazy the price might be for repair) get a new one. I'll still gladly take pixel comms, though. I'll be putting a strikethrough on the comm types I temporarily can't take.
@Tulline
@Fukase
@Mareanie
@shaladrassil
@Pearlimose
@Brivatti
@GlitchyOddy
@MahuruRaji

To all you guys who are waiting for a ping, the cintiq drawing tablet I use for digital art has decided to stop working. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but I strongly suspect that the connection from the motherboard to the power jack has come loose (its always been pretty finnicky tbh, so this was probably inevitable). Regular comms are on hold until I can either find someone to fix it or, (depending on how crazy the price might be for repair) get a new one. I'll still gladly take pixel comms, though. I'll be putting a strikethrough on the comm types I temporarily can't take.
@NightmareRebuff
I would be interested in ordering a few pixel pieces if you aren't too busy?
@NightmareRebuff
I would be interested in ordering a few pixel pieces if you aren't too busy?
5ceb5e789ce6222495d566397781c82e-dclvpzv.gif
@Brivatti

I am currently almost finished with my current comm list. I can probably open one or two slots, sure.
@Brivatti

I am currently almost finished with my current comm list. I can probably open one or two slots, sure.
@NightmareRebuff
Could I get a mugshot of: https://toyhou.se/783118.vlad He usually wears a face mask, usually just the lower part. Think-ninja. (a full body pixel piece as well in the larger pixel size would be great but if you don't have time to do that too, could I also get...
A mugshot of: https://toyhou.se/777653.aiden

Feel free to PM me with any questions, if any.

Could you also keep me on the pinglist? I'd like to get pieces for all my characters when you have time.
@NightmareRebuff
Could I get a mugshot of: https://toyhou.se/783118.vlad He usually wears a face mask, usually just the lower part. Think-ninja. (a full body pixel piece as well in the larger pixel size would be great but if you don't have time to do that too, could I also get...
A mugshot of: https://toyhou.se/777653.aiden

Feel free to PM me with any questions, if any.

Could you also keep me on the pinglist? I'd like to get pieces for all my characters when you have time.
@Brivatti

Mm. A word of warning though: I am not terrific at human characters. XD I can do them sometimes, but I kinda hafta to be in the zone to do them well. I don't really have a developed style for them, and my grasp on people anatomy is... lukewarm? I can definitely give it a shot, though.
@Brivatti

Mm. A word of warning though: I am not terrific at human characters. XD I can do them sometimes, but I kinda hafta to be in the zone to do them well. I don't really have a developed style for them, and my grasp on people anatomy is... lukewarm? I can definitely give it a shot, though.
@NightmareRebuff
haha not a problem. If you feel too uncomfortable with them, just lemme know. I have other types of characters :)
@NightmareRebuff
haha not a problem. If you feel too uncomfortable with them, just lemme know. I have other types of characters :)
@Brivatti

Definitely. Will hit you up via PM for more deets a little later XD
@Brivatti

Definitely. Will hit you up via PM for more deets a little later XD
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16