Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Omni's Art Shop - [USD ONLY, open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aaaa, got a lil break in work, so submitting this now~

Reference: [x] [x] Also, his earrings would be blue instead of green.
Type of Art: Pixel Chibi
Style (If applicable): Lineless
Payment Type: Gems
Notes: You can include his staff if you want to, but if it's too much of a pain to draw, feel free to omit. Expressionwise, he's pretty stoic all the time, and posewise, you can either give him some kind of spellcaster pose or have him just standing there neutrally.

Reference: [x] [x] [x] (Some clarification- He's wearing the same outfit as the first guy (including the earrings), plus the tiara that is present in the last reference. Sorry for not having clearer refs on that last bit, as my character isn't leveled enough to equip it.)
Notes: Staff is also optional for this guy. Expressionwise, he'd look kinda sleepy, and posewise, you can have him either sitting down like he's about to fall asleep, or have him Actually Sleeping.

Let me know if that's alright and I'll send over payment!
Aaaa, got a lil break in work, so submitting this now~

Reference: [x] [x] Also, his earrings would be blue instead of green.
Notes: You can include his staff if you want to, but if it's too much of a pain to draw, feel free to omit. Expressionwise, he's pretty stoic all the time, and posewise, you can either give him some kind of spellcaster pose or have him just standing there neutrally.

Reference: [x] [x] [x] (Some clarification- He's wearing the same outfit as the first guy (including the earrings), plus the tiara that is present in the last reference. Sorry for not having clearer refs on that last bit, as my character isn't leveled enough to equip it.)
Notes: Staff is also optional for this guy. Expressionwise, he'd look kinda sleepy, and posewise, you can have him either sitting down like he's about to fall asleep, or have him Actually Sleeping.

Let me know if that's alright and I'll send over payment!
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@KokichiOuma looks good, thank you for the thorough references! Send the money over and I'll get started asap :3
@KokichiOuma looks good, thank you for the thorough references! Send the money over and I'll get started asap :3
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia

Will you be considering opening the Signatures sometime? If so I'd really like to be on a pinglist for when they're re-opened! :)
@Omnidraconia

Will you be considering opening the Signatures sometime? If so I'd really like to be on a pinglist for when they're re-opened! :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty sure! I'll put you down :3 signatures are closed right now just because I'm reconsidering the style I want to do them in, and I rather experiment first before offering the option to others :o

Thank you for your interest!
@Cruelty sure! I'll put you down :3 signatures are closed right now just because I'm reconsidering the style I want to do them in, and I rather experiment first before offering the option to others :o

Thank you for your interest!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia

Awesome! Well, I'm super stoked for when they're re-released! I've been looking around a lot to find a signature artist :)
@Omnidraconia

Awesome! Well, I'm super stoked for when they're re-released! I've been looking around a lot to find a signature artist :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
oh my gosh i love your artstyle! :O idk i just wanted to let you know its super cute [emoji=rainbow star 2]
oh my gosh i love your artstyle! :O idk i just wanted to let you know its super cute
@mothlarvas hey, thank you! I appreciate your compliment! :D I love your signature! [emoji=guardian happy]
@mothlarvas hey, thank you! I appreciate your compliment! :D I love your signature!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
i dON'T REMEMBER SUBBING TO THIS THREAD SO SEEING NOTIFICATIONS FOR IT IS VERY CONFUSING BUT YOUR ART IS LOVELY I HOPE YOU KNOW!
i dON'T REMEMBER SUBBING TO THIS THREAD SO SEEING NOTIFICATIONS FOR IT IS VERY CONFUSING BUT YOUR ART IS LOVELY I HOPE YOU KNOW!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde oh! Sorry for all my bumps even with my store closed, it's my strategy to get customers on my pinglist for when I open next time. Apologies!

Thank you for liking my art though!
@galaxychilde oh! Sorry for all my bumps even with my store closed, it's my strategy to get customers on my pinglist for when I open next time. Apologies!

Thank you for liking my art though!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
O H I SEE OKAY. UM I'D LIKE TO BE ADDED IF POSSIBLE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. :o

And of course! <3 I hope you get lots of business! I'm eyeing those forum signatures, if I ever get that monie
O H I SEE OKAY. UM I'D LIKE TO BE ADDED IF POSSIBLE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. :o

And of course! <3 I hope you get lots of business! I'm eyeing those forum signatures, if I ever get that monie
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10