Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Omni's Art Shop - [USD ONLY, open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Shaetil added you! :>
@Shaetil added you! :>
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@FarmerLee @KokichiOuma @ArinHircum @Balaeniceps @Muttsmutt @galaxychilde @MPpotion @SilverDeath @k1b0

Ayo... Been a very long time since I pinged. My store is open with 2 slots and I have a handful of updates.

1. As of right now, I am taking USD only for commissions.

2. I have gotten rid of pixel chibis, signatures, and B&W busts. This may be reverted in the future, but not right now.

3. Each piece of art takes a slot, so two unique pieces from one person takes up two slots.

I hope you don't mind these changes. I'll probably do FR currency if I have the financial freedom sometime in the future, but things need to be paid. Feel free to drop a message if you'd like a slot or two.
@FarmerLee @KokichiOuma @ArinHircum @Balaeniceps @Muttsmutt @galaxychilde @MPpotion @SilverDeath @k1b0

Ayo... Been a very long time since I pinged. My store is open with 2 slots and I have a handful of updates.

1. As of right now, I am taking USD only for commissions.

2. I have gotten rid of pixel chibis, signatures, and B&W busts. This may be reverted in the future, but not right now.

3. Each piece of art takes a slot, so two unique pieces from one person takes up two slots.

I hope you don't mind these changes. I'll probably do FR currency if I have the financial freedom sometime in the future, but things need to be paid. Feel free to drop a message if you'd like a slot or two.
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10