Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pay what u want
1 2 3 4
@scumbigula aahh sorry I totally missed your message! Did you need any extra info on the character or anything?
@scumbigula aahh sorry I totally missed your message! Did you need any extra info on the character or anything?
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
[quote name="KokichiOuma" date="2018-06-14 12:04:04" ] @scumbigula Nyello there, would 500 gems for a lineless pixel fullbody in your Homestuck-ish style be fair? :U It'd be of Sashko Hounei on this dragon's bio, the design on the right to be specific. Edit: The stitches on her lips are tattoos, not real stitches, and she doesn't have white face paint- Just the little purply bits, that's all. [/quote] yeah that could be fun. that style has less pixel detail if youre ok with that. example is these two [img]https://imgur.com/7Nc7V81.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/y6sS52v.png[/img]
KokichiOuma wrote on 2018-06-14 12:04:04:
@scumbigula Nyello there, would 500 gems for a lineless pixel fullbody in your Homestuck-ish style be fair? :U It'd be of Sashko Hounei on this dragon's bio, the design on the right to be specific.

Edit: The stitches on her lips are tattoos, not real stitches, and she doesn't have white face paint- Just the little purply bits, that's all.
yeah that could be fun. that style has less pixel detail if youre ok with that. example is these two
7Nc7V81.png
y6sS52v.png
free_bouncy_pumpkaboo_icon_by_kattling-d6s8puz.giffree_bouncy_mimikyu_icon_by_kattling-dc06z6i.giffree_bouncy_noibat_icon_by_kattling-dc06y32.giffree_bouncy_phantump_icon_by_kattling-d6sdiwe.giffree_bouncy_skitty_icon_by_kattling-d6ur78h.giffree_bouncy_spheal_icon_by_kattling-d6tdi31.gif
@scumbigula Yup, that'll be perfect!! Let me know if you want me to send payment right away or when you're done~
@scumbigula Yup, that'll be perfect!! Let me know if you want me to send payment right away or when you're done~
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
[quote name="KokichiOuma" date="2018-06-14 12:27:25" ] @scumbigula Yup, that'll be perfect!! Let me know if you want me to send payment right away or when you're done~ [/quote] after. can i add ears
KokichiOuma wrote on 2018-06-14 12:27:25:
after. can i add ears
free_bouncy_pumpkaboo_icon_by_kattling-d6s8puz.giffree_bouncy_mimikyu_icon_by_kattling-dc06z6i.giffree_bouncy_noibat_icon_by_kattling-dc06y32.giffree_bouncy_phantump_icon_by_kattling-d6sdiwe.giffree_bouncy_skitty_icon_by_kattling-d6ur78h.giffree_bouncy_spheal_icon_by_kattling-d6tdi31.gif
@scumbigula Heck yeah, ear me up :o
@scumbigula Heck yeah, ear me up :o
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
2 done
2 done
[img]https://img00.deviantart.net/46cf/i/2018/160/a/7/flightrising_comm_by_mountanddewme-dcdxp43.png[/img][img]https://img00.deviantart.net/e546/i/2018/168/1/9/flightrising_comm_2_by_mountanddewme-dceoe95.png[/img]
flightrising_comm_by_mountanddewme-dcdxp43.pngflightrising_comm_2_by_mountanddewme-dceoe95.png
@scumbigula If you're open, can I have art of this merman, please? 8D
@scumbigula If you're open, can I have art of this merman, please? 8D
QBHm0vY.jpg
@HarlequinCr0w hes hot. what type do u want, what are u offering and headshot/fullbod/half bod
@HarlequinCr0w hes hot. what type do u want, what are u offering and headshot/fullbod/half bod
did you ever get around to finishing mine? not to be annoying iduhguiadg just curious <3
did you ever get around to finishing mine? not to be annoying iduhguiadg just curious <3
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
1 2 3 4