Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ishi's Art Shop!!
1 2
[center] [img] https://orig00.deviantart.net/fe62/f/2018/067/2/9/nyahaha_by_henta_i-dc5c4kr.png [/img] Hoi I’m Ishi, and I do commissions! Before we get into the fun stuff, lets go over the terms of service. (un-shamefully taken from tomomo <3) [s]-------[/s][b]Terms of Service[/b] 1: Unless you, the buyer, explicitly state otherwise, I will post the artwork I draw on other websites as well as to this forum. 2: You may use the artwork I create for you in any way you like other than editing it (including filters and borders, but I allow for cropping and resizing) and claiming it as your own artwork. I only ask that you [b]credit[/b] me by linking back to or mentioning my twitter, tumblr, and/or deviantART. Do NOT remove my signature (ishi) under ANY circumstance unless you are using it as an avatar. 3: If you are not satisfied with what you have received, you may contact me and ask for me to fix it. I will not redraw it, but I am willing to tweak small details for free within two weeks of the transaction. I do maintain that I have the right to tell you [b]no[/b] either way. 4: Since you pay first, if my artwork does not make its way to you within the specified timeframe and I have not given you a proper reason as to why, I will fully refund you. Depending on how many people I have to draw for, this timeframe can vary. [s]-----[/s] ok now that we've gotten that outta the way, let's talk about some examples of my artwork + their respective prices. Lineart [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/e0b0/i/2018/157/f/e/owowo_by_henta_i-dcdnw8w.png[/img] headshot - $4 | 400G | 344K T waist up - $5 | 500G | 430K T full body - $6 | 600G | 516K T crayon style [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/af82/f/2018/165/1/7/176f9a7cda200c85aa95f3c96119acec-dcef8dg.png[/img] headshot - $8 | 800G | 688K T waist up - $9 | 900G | 774K T full body - $10 | 1K G | 860K T Normal Style [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4c22/f/2018/168/b/c/bc991a455862be8a19927706417c372d-dcemfmp.png[/img] headshot - $10 | 1K G | 860K T waist up - $11 | 1.1K G | 946K T Full body - $14 | 1.4K G | 1.204M T Chibi Style [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6cd6/f/2018/065/e/8/e818aa8be8bb1900196da837de0f5974-dc53u6h.png[/img] Headshot- $9 | 900G | 774K T Waist up- $10 | 1K G | 860K T Full body- $11 | 1.1K G | 946K T $NEW$ Full Painting (with or without BG, your choice) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e0c6/f/2018/145/8/a/8a10cc48144af060ba79d5d84a026b76-dcck216.png[/img] FULL BODY ONLY $25 | 2.5k G | T [b]*notes:[/b] ->second character is +50% ->i charge extra for complicated characters. [s]----[/s] now that you've seen my art, here's the stuff i am willing to draw and the stuff i'm not. if what you want me to draw is not on the list, you can ask. [b]will draw[/b] ->fanart (regardless of whether i've seen the series or not) ->humans/humanoid characters ->some ferals (ask) ->ocs ->gijinkas ->ships that i also ship (just ask, i won't judge you for any ships you may have) ->dragons [b]will not draw[/b] ->nsfw ->mechs/mechanical things ->old people [s]----[/s] [b]rules for ordering[/b] no, not the ToS. this is just personal preferences. ->please be polite to me and i will do the same. ->tips are 100% optional. please do not feel obligated at ALL to tip. ->if you are ordering USD: we do this over paypal. -> When I am ready for your payment, I will PM you the paypal email. [s]-----[/s] [b]order list[/b] 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: if all spots are taken, feel free to ask me to put you on the ping list, and i will ping you when there's a free spot. [b]ping list[/b] 1: 2: [s]-----[/s] [s]----[/s] thank you for your service!! have a nice day. [/center]
nyahaha_by_henta_i-dc5c4kr.png
Hoi I’m Ishi, and I do commissions! Before we get into the fun stuff, lets go over the terms of service. (un-shamefully taken from tomomo <3)

Terms of Service
1: Unless you, the buyer, explicitly state otherwise, I will post the artwork I draw on other websites as well as to this forum.
2: You may use the artwork I create for you in any way you like other than editing it (including filters and borders, but I allow for cropping and resizing) and claiming it as your own artwork. I only ask that you credit me by linking back to or mentioning my twitter, tumblr, and/or deviantART. Do NOT remove my signature (ishi) under ANY circumstance unless you are using it as an avatar.
3: If you are not satisfied with what you have received, you may contact me and ask for me to fix it. I will not redraw it, but I am willing to tweak small details for free within two weeks of the transaction. I do maintain that I have the right to tell you no either way.
4: Since you pay first, if my artwork does not make its way to you within the specified timeframe and I have not given you a proper reason as to why, I will fully refund you. Depending on how many people I have to draw for, this timeframe can vary.

ok now that we've gotten that outta the way, let's talk about some examples of my artwork + their respective prices.

Lineart
owowo_by_henta_i-dcdnw8w.png
headshot - $4 | 400G | 344K T
waist up - $5 | 500G | 430K T
full body - $6 | 600G | 516K T

crayon style
176f9a7cda200c85aa95f3c96119acec-dcef8dg.png
headshot - $8 | 800G | 688K T
waist up - $9 | 900G | 774K T
full body - $10 | 1K G | 860K T

Normal Style
bc991a455862be8a19927706417c372d-dcemfmp.png
headshot - $10 | 1K G | 860K T
waist up - $11 | 1.1K G | 946K T
Full body - $14 | 1.4K G | 1.204M T

Chibi Style
e818aa8be8bb1900196da837de0f5974-dc53u6h.png
Headshot- $9 | 900G | 774K T
Waist up- $10 | 1K G | 860K T
Full body- $11 | 1.1K G | 946K T

$NEW$
Full Painting (with or without BG, your choice)
8a10cc48144af060ba79d5d84a026b76-dcck216.png
FULL BODY ONLY $25 | 2.5k G | T

*notes:
->second character is +50%
->i charge extra for complicated characters.
----
now that you've seen my art, here's the stuff i am willing to draw and the stuff i'm not. if what you want me to draw is not on the list, you can ask.

will draw
->fanart (regardless of whether i've seen the series or not)
->humans/humanoid characters
->some ferals (ask)
->ocs
->gijinkas
->ships that i also ship (just ask, i won't judge you for any ships you may have)
->dragons

will not draw
->nsfw
->mechs/mechanical things
->old people
----

rules for ordering
no, not the ToS. this is just personal preferences.
->please be polite to me and i will do the same.
->tips are 100% optional. please do not feel obligated at ALL to tip.
->if you are ordering USD: we do this over paypal.
-> When I am ready for your payment, I will PM you the paypal email.

order list
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

if all spots are taken, feel free to ask me to put you on the ping list, and i will ping you when there's a free spot.
ping list
1:
2:

----
thank you for your service!! have a nice day.
I like dragons, cute anime girls and dank memes. Nice to meet you.
bump!
bump!
@Legshi

I love your work! Could I get a full body lineart of this girl's gijinka? She has 1 reference in her bio, but she's missing her feet. Combat boots or ankle boots would suit her though, whichever is fine!
@Legshi

I love your work! Could I get a full body lineart of this girl's gijinka? She has 1 reference in her bio, but she's missing her feet. Combat boots or ankle boots would suit her though, whichever is fine!
rvIMLeS.png
[quote name="AiDeeKay" date="2018-05-31 12:20:57" ] @Legshi I love your work! Could I get a full body lineart of this girl's gijinka? She has 1 reference in her bio, but she's missing her feet. Combat boots or ankle boots would suit her though, whichever is fine! [/quote] Yeah sure! I love her design so much omg. How do you want to pay? :0
AiDeeKay wrote on 2018-05-31 12:20:57:
@Legshi

Yeah sure! I love her design so much omg. How do you want to pay? :0
@Legshi

Thank you! :D I can pay in gems, if that's okay.
@Legshi

Thank you! :D I can pay in gems, if that's okay.
rvIMLeS.png
@Legshi Hello, your art is absolutely adorable. I'd love a crayon styled full body of this oc if you're up for it. (:
@Legshi Hello, your art is absolutely adorable. I'd love a crayon styled full body of this oc if you're up for it. (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@AiDeeKay
Yeah that's perfect!^-^

and

@Velvette
I would love to! How did you want to pay? :)

I'll go ahead and put both of you on the list! ^_^
@AiDeeKay
Yeah that's perfect!^-^

and

@Velvette
I would love to! How did you want to pay? :)

I'll go ahead and put both of you on the list! ^_^
@Legshi Treasure if thats alright! When should I send it? (:
@Legshi Treasure if thats alright! When should I send it? (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Velvette Yeah that's great! Just send it as soon as possible and I'll get started asap. ^-^
@Velvette Yeah that's great! Just send it as soon as possible and I'll get started asap. ^-^
[img]https://img00.deviantart.net/e0b0/i/2018/157/f/e/owowo_by_henta_i-dcdnw8w.png[/img] @aideekay your commission is done! If there is anything you want me to change, please let me know. I hope you like it! ^-^ (I added a little bit of color because I felt it bettered the lines; i hope that's okay)
owowo_by_henta_i-dcdnw8w.png
@aideekay your commission is done! If there is anything you want me to change, please let me know. I hope you like it! ^-^ (I added a little bit of color because I felt it bettered the lines; i hope that's okay)
1 2