Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xem's Bio Swap Service [OPEN]
[indent][font=sylfaen][color=#DAA520][size=5]I N T R O[/size][/color][/font][indent][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3][i]For those who want a breath of fresh air in their bios, but don't have the time/energy to do it, or don't know where to start[/i]. (aka I'll transfer your bios from one template to another for you, and all you have to do is copy/paste. o3ob)[/size][/color][/font][/indent] [font=sylfaen][color=#DAA520][size=5]S H O P [color=transparent]X[/color] S T A T U S[/size][/color][/font][indent][LIST][*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]Currently [color=#00C203][b]OPEN[/b][/color] for orders[i]![/i][/size][/color][/font][/LIST][/indent] [font=sylfaen][color=#DAA520][size=5]H O W [color=transparent]X[/color] I T [color=transparent]X[/color] W O R K S[/size][/color][/font][indent][LIST][*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]You fill out the form (10 dragons max per order, one dragon per form).[/size][/color][/font] [*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]I confirm, switch everything out, then show you.[/size][/color][/font] [*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]If satisfied, you send payment via either 1-way CR or PM, and then I send you the Pastebin link(s).[/size][/color][/font] [*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]Slots are currently unlimited.[/size][/color][/font] [*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]My Pastebin will be cleared of orders every two weeks.[/size][/color][/font] [*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]Feel free to ask questions as I'm working out the kinks[i]![/i][/size][/color][/font][/LIST][/indent] [font=sylfaen][color=#DAA520][size=5]P A Y M E N T[/size][/color][/font][indent][LIST][*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]5kt or 5g per bio swap. Mixed payment's okay, too[i]![/i][/size][/color][/font] [*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]Will take Bladed Flatleaves until rollover on June 2nd (ratio's 1leaf:1g:1kt; prices may fluctuate).[/size][/color][/font][/LIST][/indent] [font=sylfaen][color=#DAA520][size=5]E X A M P L E[/size][/color][/font] [color=transparent]x[/color] [font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3](courtesy of my boy, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41495545]Hraezlyr[/url])[/size][/color][/font][indent][columns][center][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=4][b]BEFORE[/b] (bought as)[/size][/color][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kyKjCZG.png[/img][color=transparent][size=2] this . is . just . a . bunch . of . filler . text [/size][/color][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color] [nextcol][center][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=4][b]AFTER[/b][/size][/color][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/apnz1En.png[/img][/center][/columns][/indent] [font=sylfaen][color=#DAA520][size=5]F O R M[/size][/color][/font][/indent] [code][b]Link to dragon:[/b] link [b]Link to new template:[/b] link [b]What part/s are you wanting transferred?:[/b] (all shown, certain sections, etc) [b]Colors/fonts/sizes/etc you want me to use and how:[/b] (preferably hex codes for colors. lmk if you want anything listed here used a certain way [ie #000 as an accent color, for links and/or headers, etc]. if no details are given I'll use artistic liberty) [b]Anything else?:[/b] (fr/non fr images and where you want them, font type/s [preferably a universal], artistic liberty, etc) [b]Payment type:[/b] t/g/mixed/festival currency[/code] [indent][font=sylfaen][color=#DAA520][size=5]S L O T S[/size][/color][/font][indent][LIST][*][font=Verdana][color=#000000][size=3]username; amount of bios; un/paid[/size][/color][/font][/LIST][/indent]
I N T R O
For those who want a breath of fresh air in their bios, but don't have the time/energy to do it, or don't know where to start.

(aka I'll transfer your bios from one template to another for you, and all you have to do is copy/paste. o3ob)

S H O P X S T A T U S
  • Currently OPEN for orders!

H O W X I T X W O R K S
  • You fill out the form (10 dragons max per order, one dragon per form).
  • I confirm, switch everything out, then show you.
  • If satisfied, you send payment via either 1-way CR or PM, and then I send you the Pastebin link(s).
  • Slots are currently unlimited.
  • My Pastebin will be cleared of orders every two weeks.
  • Feel free to ask questions as I'm working out the kinks!

P A Y M E N T
  • 5kt or 5g per bio swap. Mixed payment's okay, too!
  • Will take Bladed Flatleaves until rollover on June 2nd (ratio's 1leaf:1g:1kt; prices may fluctuate).

E X A M P L E x (courtesy of my boy, Hraezlyr)
BEFORE (bought as)
kyKjCZG.png
this
is
just
a
bunch
of
filler
text
x
AFTER
apnz1En.png

F O R M
Code:
[b]Link to dragon:[/b] link [b]Link to new template:[/b] link [b]What part/s are you wanting transferred?:[/b] (all shown, certain sections, etc) [b]Colors/fonts/sizes/etc you want me to use and how:[/b] (preferably hex codes for colors. lmk if you want anything listed here used a certain way [ie #000 as an accent color, for links and/or headers, etc]. if no details are given I'll use artistic liberty) [b]Anything else?:[/b] (fr/non fr images and where you want them, font type/s [preferably a universal], artistic liberty, etc) [b]Payment type:[/b] t/g/mixed/festival currency

S L O T S
  • username; amount of bios; un/paid
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[center][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][size=7]TITLE OF THREAD[/size][/color][/font][/center]short intro here, what you're offering, etc [columns][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][size=7]Rules[/size][/color][/font][LIST][*]rules [*]please ping me/don't ping me [*]fill out the order form located in the next post [*]etc[/LIST] [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][size=7]Prices[/size][/color][/font][LIST][*]flat rate of 600,000t/600g each[/LIST] [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][size=7]Extra header[/size][/color][/font][LIST][*]extra section. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla sit amet lectus vitae ex finibus congue nec sed ipsum. Cras at augue luctus, tempus quam vel, sodales risus. Pellentesque pellentesque mollis ex, molestie bibendum ex porta sed.[/LIST] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/NP11Lyb.gif[/img][/columns]-----[center][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#bbcccc][size=7]Examples and Order Form[/size][/color][/font] example 1. example 2. example 3. all necessary chibi style choices here[/center] [code][b]References:[/b] [b]Base:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Extra's:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [b]Ideas for potential future bases?:[/b] [b](If choosing base #1) What do you want the cat to look like?:[/b] [/code][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnJsWux.gif[/img][/center]-----[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NP11Lyb.gif[/img] [nextcol][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][size=7]Orderlist[/size][/color][/font][LIST][*]order #1 (link) [*]order #2 (link) [*]order #3 (link)[/LIST] [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][size=7]Pickups[/size][/color][/font][LIST][*]customer #1 [*]customer #2 [*]customer #3[/LIST] [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][size=7]Waitlist[/size][/color][/font] [LIST][*]waitlist here; the bullet point's just for visual aesthetic purposes[/LIST][/columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/19BhlFI.gif[/img][/center] ----- [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][b]References:[/b][/color][/font] info here [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][b]Base:[/b][/color][/font] info here [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][b]Expression:[/b][/color][/font] info here [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][b]Extra's:[/b][/color][/font] info here [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][b]Price:[/b][/color][/font] info here [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][b]Ideas for potential future bases?:[/b][/color][/font] info here [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#ddccdd][b](If choosing base #1) What do you want the cat to look like?:[/b][/color][/font] info here
TITLE OF THREAD
short intro here, what you're offering, etc

Rules
  • rules
  • please ping me/don't ping me
  • fill out the order form located in the next post
  • etc

Prices
  • flat rate of 600,000t/600g each

Extra header
  • extra section. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla sit amet lectus vitae ex finibus congue nec sed ipsum. Cras at augue luctus, tempus quam vel, sodales risus. Pellentesque pellentesque mollis ex, molestie bibendum ex porta sed.
NP11Lyb.gif

Examples and Order Form

example 1. example 2. example 3.

all necessary chibi style choices here

Code:
[b]References:[/b] [b]Base:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Extra's:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [b]Ideas for potential future bases?:[/b] [b](If choosing base #1) What do you want the cat to look like?:[/b]
RnJsWux.gif

NP11Lyb.gif
Orderlist
  • order #1 (link)
  • order #2 (link)
  • order #3 (link)

Pickups
  • customer #1
  • customer #2
  • customer #3

Waitlist
  • waitlist here; the bullet point's just for visual aesthetic purposes