Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw sketches (closed/inactive)
1 2 3 4
@SnailMuffin his human form please~
@SnailMuffin his human form please~
devpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0antg.pngtumpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0anvl.pngovipaw_by_vanessatang80-da0are8.png
bees
bees
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Username: PixelCookie

Commission Type: Sai, please. And could I order two busts? (if that's not possible, I'll just have the bust of Cat please!)

Reference(s): Bree references and Cat references. (I included a full body image of both just in case you need them!)

Specific(s): They're dating! They're both lesbians and Bree is trans. They're both very artistic (Bree paints and Cat writes). Cat is pretty quiet compared to her girlfriend but can be just as loud when she wants to be. Cat's laugh is very contagious and everyone around her loves it. Bree will almost always be grinning when she's around Cat.

Other: I'm not too sure if I can have two busts. Like I said, if I can't I'll just have a bust of Cat!!

Secret Password?: Any Way You Want It by Journey is a pretty great song tbh!
Username: PixelCookie

Commission Type: Sai, please. And could I order two busts? (if that's not possible, I'll just have the bust of Cat please!)

Reference(s): Bree references and Cat references. (I included a full body image of both just in case you need them!)

Specific(s): They're dating! They're both lesbians and Bree is trans. They're both very artistic (Bree paints and Cat writes). Cat is pretty quiet compared to her girlfriend but can be just as loud when she wants to be. Cat's laugh is very contagious and everyone around her loves it. Bree will almost always be grinning when she's around Cat.

Other: I'm not too sure if I can have two busts. Like I said, if I can't I'll just have a bust of Cat!!

Secret Password?: Any Way You Want It by Journey is a pretty great song tbh!
bHeX9bv.png
EDIT: lmao how did I get here... this thread hasn't been active since 2018. ignore this!

Username: wooferdill

Commission Type: ddddo whatever you want!

Reference(s): oh yeah we got those

Specific(s): uhhhh check out their profile description! they like to be outside/interacting with nature :D

Other: I haaaaaave a water egg that I intend to pay you with! so like, whatever that's worth to you works for me :D

Secret Password?: hrhgnh protomen. act 1, 2, then the 2011 concert, in an endless loop, for like 4 days. (but like mostly the concert.)
EDIT: lmao how did I get here... this thread hasn't been active since 2018. ignore this!

Username: wooferdill

Commission Type: ddddo whatever you want!

Reference(s): oh yeah we got those

Specific(s): uhhhh check out their profile description! they like to be outside/interacting with nature :D

Other: I haaaaaave a water egg that I intend to pay you with! so like, whatever that's worth to you works for me :D

Secret Password?: hrhgnh protomen. act 1, 2, then the 2011 concert, in an endless loop, for like 4 days. (but like mostly the concert.)
Noctua_Link_Small.png
1 2 3 4