Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | skogur's loreshop || [OPEN]
SKOGUR'S LORESHOP

Hello! Welcome to my loreshop. I'm Skogur, an aspiring and hobbyist writer. I love to write lore for dergs, as there are many possibilities out there to write! As I'm currently broke as heck, I would love to write for others and get some money out of it while still working on my writing skills in some sort of way.
SKOGUR'S LORESHOP

Hello! Welcome to my loreshop. I'm Skogur, an aspiring and hobbyist writer. I love to write lore for dergs, as there are many possibilities out there to write! As I'm currently broke as heck, I would love to write for others and get some money out of it while still working on my writing skills in some sort of way.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
PRICES

The price of the piece depends on how long it is. The longer the piece, the more pricier it gets. I write on a ratio of 150:1, meaning for every one word i write, each would be 150 treasure

To get a better idea of an approx. price, take this piece i wrote a while ago. a total of 856 words would be priced to 128,400tr or 151g
I accept mixed payment as well as gems (1:850). Ask me about wanted apparel items if needed.
PRICES

The price of the piece depends on how long it is. The longer the piece, the more pricier it gets. I write on a ratio of 150:1, meaning for every one word i write, each would be 150 treasure

To get a better idea of an approx. price, take this piece i wrote a while ago. a total of 856 words would be priced to 128,400tr or 151g
I accept mixed payment as well as gems (1:850). Ask me about wanted apparel items if needed.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
SLOTS

Pinglist when slots open up:
SLOTS

Pinglist when slots open up:
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
one more!!
one more!!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
uhhh start requesting or something im in the mood to write
uhhh start requesting or something im in the mood to write
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
bump
bump
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Skogur [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36308325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363084/36308325_350.png[/img] [/url] ~200 words please Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. He ran away from his childhood home when he was very young, due to the hate-hate relationship he has with his parents. While wandering around in the Southern Icefields, he met a beautiful Imperial named Silverstream, who introduced him to her clan. Since then, he has been staying with her clan enough to call it home. His clan is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate. They care dearly about each other and were always there for each other. His pranking pet familiar is an orbiting spirit. It possesses the same mischievous spirit as him. They often work on pranks together. Littlecloud is very fond of his orbiting spirit. He met his familiar when he was setting up for a prank in the forest, and the spirit decided to help him and accompany him home.
@Skogur

36308325_350.png

~200 words please
Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. He ran away from his childhood home when he was very young, due to the hate-hate relationship he has with his parents. While wandering around in the Southern Icefields, he met a beautiful Imperial named Silverstream, who introduced him to her clan. Since then, he has been staying with her clan enough to call it home. His clan is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate. They care dearly about each other and were always there for each other. His pranking pet familiar is an orbiting spirit. It possesses the same mischievous spirit as him. They often work on pranks together. Littlecloud is very fond of his orbiting spirit. He met his familiar when he was setting up for a prank in the forest, and the spirit decided to help him and accompany him home.
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@Wendy192837 ouch, ~200 isn't a lot (for me at least, considering i write a lot). i'll try my best! ^^
@Wendy192837 ouch, ~200 isn't a lot (for me at least, considering i write a lot). i'll try my best! ^^
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop