Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kirin’s Art Shop: (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
—Banner coming soon—

***Please read everything below***

Thank you for visiting! I’m currently offering sketches art? More may come in the future!

Currently:
—Open—Closed—Special—
News
Update! I will be slower due to a bit of pain/physical discomfort. I will try to still be efficient. Anyone wishing to cancel, please send me a PM. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for understanding !
~prices and price organization has been adjusted (again)~
Will draw:
  • Dragons
  • Furries/Anthro/Feral Characters
  • Pokemon/Game characters/monsters
Won't draw:
  • Anything against FR Policy's
  • Humans or anything too humanoid
  • Mecha/Cars and similar
*A proper reference is required! I may refuse you commission if I cannot work from your reference*

Current discounts/promotions:
Cannot be combined. Only 1 of each available. First come, first serve. Limit of two discounts per user

Dragon species: (25% discount off any 1 commission type excluding scene):

Guardian
Ridgeback (male)
Ridgeback (female)
Nocturne

Commission specials:

Wolf pelts haven’t extra charge
Multi-eyes get a small discount (15% off quote- non stackable)

Prices:
*Alternate payment types listed further down*
*Gems/Festival Currency/Other*

PCMU72b.jpg
Sketch Styled Commissions:
Refined Headshot: 30kt+ Refined Full body: 70kt+
Additional character: 50% base price
Add colour: +50% of quote (includes rough shading/highlights)

HWVOBmq.jpg
Flat* Colour Styled:(fixing on image later)
Headshot: 75kt+Bust: 125kt+ Full body: 200kt+
Add cell shading: +50% of quote
Add soft shading: +75% of quote

E6pzHUN.jpg
Scenes:
(Please note these may take over a week to complete)
(Includes one character in full colour and a simple background)
Start at 2,000kt
Additional characters (up to 3 total): 750kt+
Complex background: 750kt+

DdEhtoM.jpg

Signatures:
100kt+
Available in 500px or 640px width (or both for 15kt extra)
500px is forum sized
640px is dragon bio sized
Text add ons are available, please inquire for more details

Apparel:
*applies to all commission types. Please ask about skins/accents*
Simple: Free (ex. Simple gold jewelry)
Moderate:20kt-50kt (ex. Bird skull jewelry)
Complex: 50kt+ (ex:Tree Warden's Garb)
Add a Familiar: 30kt+
Other items:20kt+ (ex. Dragon egg)

If you wish for something not listed, or an experimental piece, please ask!

Form:
Quote:
Reference:
Personality/pose idea:
Commission Type:
Include Dragon’s Apparel:
Any other notes:
Payment type:
  • Submit the form here, or PM privately if preferred
  • After you are quoted, please send a CR for the amount. Once your CR is pending, you will be added to the list
  • The CR secures your slot! Please try to set it up once quoted.
  • If ordering more than one commission, please make a seperate CR for each one and put which it is in the description
  • You CR won’t be accepted until the work is complete. Please ensure you have the right funds in your account
  • A small res file will be posted here. Links to the full versions will be PM’d to you

*IMPORTANT:
  • If you do not want me posting your OC’s I drew on other social, please put it in the other notes section of the form
  • Rude, impatient or other problems with the commissioner will be canceled. I reserve the right to refuse service from these types of situations!

Minor edits, or mistakes on my end will be fixed for free. Major edits will cost extra

—Banner coming soon—

***Please read everything below***

Thank you for visiting! I’m currently offering sketches art? More may come in the future!

Currently:
—Open—Closed—Special—
News
Update! I will be slower due to a bit of pain/physical discomfort. I will try to still be efficient. Anyone wishing to cancel, please send me a PM. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for understanding !
~prices and price organization has been adjusted (again)~
Will draw:
  • Dragons
  • Furries/Anthro/Feral Characters
  • Pokemon/Game characters/monsters
Won't draw:
  • Anything against FR Policy's
  • Humans or anything too humanoid
  • Mecha/Cars and similar
*A proper reference is required! I may refuse you commission if I cannot work from your reference*

Current discounts/promotions:
Cannot be combined. Only 1 of each available. First come, first serve. Limit of two discounts per user

Dragon species: (25% discount off any 1 commission type excluding scene):

Guardian
Ridgeback (male)
Ridgeback (female)
Nocturne

Commission specials:

Wolf pelts haven’t extra charge
Multi-eyes get a small discount (15% off quote- non stackable)

Prices:
*Alternate payment types listed further down*
*Gems/Festival Currency/Other*

PCMU72b.jpg
Sketch Styled Commissions:
Refined Headshot: 30kt+ Refined Full body: 70kt+
Add colour: +50% of quote (includes rough shading/highlights)

HWVOBmq.jpg
Flat* Colour Styled:(fixing on image later)
Headshot: 75kt+Bust: 125kt+ Full body: 200kt+
Add cell shading: +50% of quote
Add soft shading: +75% of quote

E6pzHUN.jpg
Scenes:
(Please note these may take over a week to complete)
(Includes one character in full colour and a simple background)
Start at 2,000kt
Additional characters (up to 3 total): 750kt+
Complex background: 750kt+

DdEhtoM.jpg

Signatures:
100kt+
Available in 500px or 640px width (or both for 15kt extra)
500px is forum sized
640px is dragon bio sized
Text add ons are available, please inquire for more details

Apparel:
*applies to all commission types. Please ask about skins/accents*
Simple: Free (ex. Simple gold jewelry)
Moderate:20kt-50kt (ex. Bird skull jewelry)
Complex: 50kt+ (ex:Tree Warden's Garb)
Add a Familiar: 30kt+
Other items:20kt+ (ex. Dragon egg)

If you wish for something not listed, or an experimental piece, please ask!

Form:
Quote:
Reference:
Personality/pose idea:
Commission Type:
Include Dragon’s Apparel:
Any other notes:
Payment type:
  • Submit the form here, or PM privately if preferred
  • After you are quoted, please send a CR for the amount. Once your CR is pending, you will be added to the list
  • The CR secures your slot! Please try to set it up once quoted.
  • If ordering more than one commission, please make a seperate CR for each one and put which it is in the description
  • You CR won’t be accepted until the work is complete. Please ensure you have the right funds in your account
  • A small res file will be posted here. Links to the full versions will be PM’d to you

*IMPORTANT:
  • If you do not want me posting your OC’s I drew on other social, please put it in the other notes section of the form
  • Rude, impatient or other problems with the commissioner will be canceled. I reserve the right to refuse service from these types of situations!

Minor edits, or mistakes on my end will be fixed for free. Major edits will cost extra

MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
[center][u][b]Alternate payment types:[/b][/u] *please note rates can change over time* [b]Gems are always accepted at a 1g:1000t rate[/b] [b]USD is accepted at a $1:1000t rate[/b] [i]Please send me a PM if you wish to pay in USD (PayPal only)[/i] [b]Festival currency always accepted at a 1fc:500tr rate[/b] [b][u]Festival currency is accepted at a 1fc:1000tr rate the month before/during the current month it matches[/u][/b] [item=Charged Sprocket]&[item=Glowing Ember] ^^^Are worth 1000 tr right now^^^ - [item=Giant Sand Dollar][item=Magical Shard][item=Deepearth Geode] [item=Shimmering Pinecone][item=Messengers Scroll][item=All-Seeing Shroom] [item=Eternal Snow][item=Bladed Flatleaf][item=Immaculate Tablet] [b]Also excepting:[/b] [item=Luminous Halo] for 50kt/50g [item=Luminous Sundrapes] for 65kt/65g [b]Gem Market Familiars:[/b] (valued a 250 gems each) [item=Sköll] [item=Hati][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Prancing Capricat][item=Longhorn Capricat][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Spotted Pukasloth][item=Ruffle Glasswing][item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Melprin][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Shimmering Xolo][item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [b]Genes:[/b](Please PM me if offering a gene to work out a deal) [item=Cherub] [b]Additional tradable items coming soon[/b] [/center]
Alternate payment types:
*please note rates can change over time*

Gems are always accepted at a 1g:1000t rate

USD is accepted at a $1:1000t rate
Please send me a PM if you wish to pay in USD (PayPal only)

Festival currency always accepted at a 1fc:500tr rate

Festival currency is accepted at a 1fc:1000tr rate the month before/during the current month it matches

Charged Sprocket & Glowing Ember
^^^Are worth 1000 tr right now^^^
-
Giant Sand Dollar Magical Shard Deepearth Geode
Shimmering Pinecone All-Seeing Shroom
Eternal Snow Bladed Flatleaf Immaculate Tablet

Also excepting:

Luminous Halo for 50kt/50g

Luminous Sundrapes for 65kt/65g

Gem Market Familiars: (valued a 250 gems each)
Hati Dwarf Unicorn Black Dwarf Unicorn Prancing Capricat Longhorn Capricat Fluted Pukasloth Spotted Pukasloth Ruffle Glasswing Glasswing Flutter Roundhorn Melprin Melprin Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo Rivermouth Flatbill

Genes:(Please PM me if offering a gene to work out a deal)

Additional tradable items coming soon

MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
Slots:

I do not work on Sunday/Monday. New clients are still accepted these days as well as working on pieces if I feel motivated or inspired.

Current Commissions:

Check here to see the progress of your artwork!
{Note: These aren’t done in a particular order}

Current Round: (will not be started until previous round is finished. Please watch here for updates)

Colcamod- Skydancer: Full body Flat colour (apparel/accent) *Sketch in progress*
sublimevoide- Coatl: Full body Flat colour (apparel)
Smoothy- Skydancer: Banner Flat colour (apparel)
Smoothy- Skydancer & Pearlcatcher: Banner Flat-colour (apparel)
Boomerjack- OC: Fullbody Flatcolor
WyvernRathian- Imperial: Full body Flat colour (skin) *Sketch in progress*
ArtsyDragon7- Pending
justjasper- Snapper: Flat colour bust (apparel)

I will try to finish a slot every few days*. I cannot guarantee a completion date. They will be completed in the order I feel most inspired to work on. If you need it completed by a certain date, please say so in the form. If something comes up, you will be notified and given the option to wait or cancel you CR

*Coloured/Complex commissions may take longer to do*

Pinglist:

Leafstar17
Strawberrium
Mew
DragonMaiden
Greenwolfkate
WyvernRathian
Pleasant
SheerCold
Suikoons
Maevepanda
Mikixen
MerithsRealm
Boomerjack
sublimevoide
justjasper
Midknightfox
Slots:

I do not work on Sunday/Monday. New clients are still accepted these days as well as working on pieces if I feel motivated or inspired.

Current Commissions:

Check here to see the progress of your artwork!
{Note: These aren’t done in a particular order}

Current Round: (will not be started until previous round is finished. Please watch here for updates)

Colcamod- Skydancer: Full body Flat colour (apparel/accent) *Sketch in progress*
sublimevoide- Coatl: Full body Flat colour (apparel)
Smoothy- Skydancer: Banner Flat colour (apparel)
Smoothy- Skydancer & Pearlcatcher: Banner Flat-colour (apparel)
Boomerjack- OC: Fullbody Flatcolor
WyvernRathian- Imperial: Full body Flat colour (skin) *Sketch in progress*
ArtsyDragon7- Pending
justjasper- Snapper: Flat colour bust (apparel)

I will try to finish a slot every few days*. I cannot guarantee a completion date. They will be completed in the order I feel most inspired to work on. If you need it completed by a certain date, please say so in the form. If something comes up, you will be notified and given the option to wait or cancel you CR

*Coloured/Complex commissions may take longer to do*

Pinglist:

Leafstar17
Strawberrium
Mew
DragonMaiden
Greenwolfkate
WyvernRathian
Pleasant
SheerCold
Suikoons
Maevepanda
Mikixen
MerithsRealm
Boomerjack
sublimevoide
justjasper
Midknightfox
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
Recent 3 Commissions/Examples:
Click to see the full view!

cwXyn30.jpg
FR Fullbody Flat Colour
TBJMajS.jpg
FR Fullbody Flat Colour

JXIHnXr.jpg FR Fullbody Flat Colour

Where else to find me!
(Please credit me on these sites if reposting there!)
~Please note not all are Flight Rising related~

~~~

Furaffininty
Deviant Art (Inactive)
Tumblr (Still new here)
Twitter and Instagram: @KirinHybrid[/center]
Recent 3 Commissions/Examples:
Click to see the full view!

cwXyn30.jpg
FR Fullbody Flat Colour
TBJMajS.jpg
FR Fullbody Flat Colour

JXIHnXr.jpg FR Fullbody Flat Colour

Where else to find me!
(Please credit me on these sites if reposting there!)
~Please note not all are Flight Rising related~

~~~

Furaffininty
Deviant Art (Inactive)
Tumblr (Still new here)
Twitter and Instagram: @KirinHybrid[/center]
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
[b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f260d65a06916679bea4599628762a85/tumblr_p6gt5d6Qzb1t0chc8o1_1280.png[/img] [b]Personality/pose idea:[/b] do what youd like for the pose! personality wise hes obsessive and uhh annoying i guess? hes definitely eager to please and kinda rude [b]Commission Type:[/b] flat color headshot [b]Any other notes:[/b] not really! [b]Payment type:[/b] treasure (thatd be 100kT right??)
Reference:
tumblr_p6gt5d6Qzb1t0chc8o1_1280.png
Personality/pose idea: do what youd like for the pose! personality wise hes obsessive and uhh annoying i guess? hes definitely eager to please and kinda rude
Commission Type: flat color headshot
Any other notes: not really!
Payment type: treasure (thatd be 100kT right??)
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons

Just 50kt! But if you just want to prepare the CR I’ll add you to the list!
@Suikoons

Just 50kt! But if you just want to prepare the CR I’ll add you to the list!
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
@KirinHybrid I have about 186 worth of festive currency (Worth 186kT by your conversion rate). Would that be able to cover an anthro full body with colour?

Also, I do have an inquiry about references. I have a feral character with reference that I would like like made anthro, and I can provide visuals of his clothes. Would that be acceptable? I can pay some extra in treasure if need be, I just wanted to ask beforehand! :)

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you!
@KirinHybrid I have about 186 worth of festive currency (Worth 186kT by your conversion rate). Would that be able to cover an anthro full body with colour?

Also, I do have an inquiry about references. I have a feral character with reference that I would like like made anthro, and I can provide visuals of his clothes. Would that be acceptable? I can pay some extra in treasure if need be, I just wanted to ask beforehand! :)

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you!
@TuxTheStrayCat

That’s fine, I’m just going to charge an extra 15kt charge if that’s okay with you. So that’s be 165kt or equivalent currency total.(Mostly because I hate drawing clothes)

But feel free to submit your form/CR whenever your ready if that works for you!
@TuxTheStrayCat

That’s fine, I’m just going to charge an extra 15kt charge if that’s okay with you. So that’s be 165kt or equivalent currency total.(Mostly because I hate drawing clothes)

But feel free to submit your form/CR whenever your ready if that works for you!
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
@KirinHybrid No problem at all, in fact I am happy to pay extra!

Reference: Coltarian
Personality/pose idea: He is still a big work in progress, I just know I want him to have that long coat with a large collar. I'd imagine him more stoic, not smiling, and looking very serious with intense eyes. Feel free to give him a cigarette if you would like, as I feel that'd also fit his character. Maybe have him leaning in an uncaring way, kind of giving a punk vibe, or even sitting cross legged with his hand on his chin/cheek? Honestly anything you want is good by me!
Commission Type: Full body with colour, anthro
Any other notes: I described his clothes and body style in the link, but if there are any other questions, do let me know!
Payment type: 66 messenger scrolls, 78 giant sand dollars, and 42 eternal snow; I will send the CR soon as I get the ok :)

Thank you so much!
@KirinHybrid No problem at all, in fact I am happy to pay extra!

Reference: Coltarian
Personality/pose idea: He is still a big work in progress, I just know I want him to have that long coat with a large collar. I'd imagine him more stoic, not smiling, and looking very serious with intense eyes. Feel free to give him a cigarette if you would like, as I feel that'd also fit his character. Maybe have him leaning in an uncaring way, kind of giving a punk vibe, or even sitting cross legged with his hand on his chin/cheek? Honestly anything you want is good by me!
Commission Type: Full body with colour, anthro
Any other notes: I described his clothes and body style in the link, but if there are any other questions, do let me know!
Payment type: 66 messenger scrolls, 78 giant sand dollars, and 42 eternal snow; I will send the CR soon as I get the ok :)

Thank you so much!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Sounds good to me! If you wish I can send you the rough sketch for approval. Or any other WIP across the way if it helps :)
@TuxTheStrayCat
Sounds good to me! If you wish I can send you the rough sketch for approval. Or any other WIP across the way if it helps :)
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13