Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Arimwe's Little Art Shop ~
1 2 3
Welcome to my small art shop!
~~~

Hello everyone! I am officially opening this small art shop!

Underneath you will find examples of any art I can do, with the price of each piece in gems and euro, though I might accept treasure as well

Some rules:
1. Everything must be SFW, though I can do candy gore
2. It might take longer than you would want. I apologise for that, but I am only human
3. Payment will be given after you okay'd the sketch
4. I keep you up to date on the progress!
5. Payment of real life currency goes through PayPal!
6. I don't give refunds after you have okay'd the sketch. Before that, you are allowed to cancel your commission whenever!
7. I can edit this rule list as I see fit

What I take as payment:
(In order of most to least wanted)
1. Euro (real life currency)
2. Gems
3. Vial of Scattersight
4. Treasure
5. Apparel (I have specific tastes)

Welcome to my small art shop!
~~~

Hello everyone! I am officially opening this small art shop!

Underneath you will find examples of any art I can do, with the price of each piece in gems and euro, though I might accept treasure as well

Some rules:
1. Everything must be SFW, though I can do candy gore
2. It might take longer than you would want. I apologise for that, but I am only human
3. Payment will be given after you okay'd the sketch
4. I keep you up to date on the progress!
5. Payment of real life currency goes through PayPal!
6. I don't give refunds after you have okay'd the sketch. Before that, you are allowed to cancel your commission whenever!
7. I can edit this rule list as I see fit

What I take as payment:
(In order of most to least wanted)
1. Euro (real life currency)
2. Gems
3. Vial of Scattersight
4. Treasure
5. Apparel (I have specific tastes)

[Center][Size=5][B][U]Commission slots & Examples![/U][/B][/Size=5] [Size=4][B][U]Open slots[/U][/B][/Size=4]: 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open [Size=4][B][U]Examples[/U][/B][/Size=4]: [Center] [quote name="Candy Chibi"] [columns] [B][U][Size=5]Currently not doing these![/Size=5][/U][/B] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8971/f/2018/163/2/1/ljoonika_s_bryn_with_line_by_arimwe-dce7ddi.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6769/f/2018/163/4/4/triptych_by_arimwe-dce7dd5.png[/img][/columns] Price: 5 Scattersight / 750g / €7,50 [/quote][/Center] [Center] [quote name="Flat shaded"] [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0f7e/f/2018/163/3/2/suikoons_s_alcea_by_arimwe-dce7dxm.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0411/f/2018/163/9/f/dragon_speedpaint_by_arimwe-dce7dxy.png[/img][/columns] Price: 10 Scattersight / 1500g / €15 [/quote][/Center] [Center] [quote name="Fully shaded"] [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3809/f/2018/163/1/6/eferhild_new_shading_by_arimwe-dce7e8n.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6b2a/f/2018/163/3/1/madnessinme_by_arimwe-dce7ea5.png[/img][/columns] Price: 24 Scattersight / 3500g / €35 [/quote][/Center] [Center][quote name="Vector art"][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c8a1/f/2018/163/5/f/squidmaid_by_arimwe-dce7em8.png[/img] Price: 30 Scattersights / 4000g / €40 [/quote] [/Center] [Quote name="Feral full body reference sheets"] [Center]Soon to be added![/Center][/Quote] [Quote name="Low poly headshot of your pet(s)"] [Center]Soon to be added![/Center][/Quote]
Commission slots & Examples!

Open slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Examples:
Candy Chibi wrote:
Currently not doing these!

ljoonika_s_bryn_with_line_by_arimwe-dce7ddi.png
triptych_by_arimwe-dce7dd5.png

Price: 5 Scattersight / 750g / €7,50
Flat shaded wrote:
suikoons_s_alcea_by_arimwe-dce7dxm.png dragon_speedpaint_by_arimwe-dce7dxy.png

Price: 10 Scattersight / 1500g / €15
Fully shaded wrote:
eferhild_new_shading_by_arimwe-dce7e8n.png madnessinme_by_arimwe-dce7ea5.png

Price: 24 Scattersight / 3500g / €35
Vector art wrote:
squidmaid_by_arimwe-dce7em8.png
Price: 30 Scattersights / 4000g / €40
Feral full body reference sheets wrote:
Soon to be added!
Low poly headshot of your pet(s) wrote:
Soon to be added!
@Arimwe

Could I get a Flat Shaded of Bumble? Would be paying in Vials of Scattersight if it's acceptable c:
@Arimwe

Could I get a Flat Shaded of Bumble? Would be paying in Vials of Scattersight if it's acceptable c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon

Thank you for your order! Sorry for my late reply, I went to sleep ^^"

I will put you in the list of orders asap!
Though, I have to mention that I am going away for a week today, to a place where there is no wifi, so I won't be able to show a sketch until next week. I hope that's alright with you?
@Huolon

Thank you for your order! Sorry for my late reply, I went to sleep ^^"

I will put you in the list of orders asap!
Though, I have to mention that I am going away for a week today, to a place where there is no wifi, so I won't be able to show a sketch until next week. I hope that's alright with you?
@Arimwe

No worries about the late reply! And of course that's okay, take whatever time you need c:
@Arimwe

No worries about the late reply! And of course that's okay, take whatever time you need c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Arimwe Hello! Are you still taking commissions?
@Arimwe Hello! Are you still taking commissions?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

I am indeed! Though, I need to revamp prizes and examples, which is something I will do after the art event Art Fight

However, I am able to give a general prize range if you are looking for something ^^
@Kitto

I am indeed! Though, I need to revamp prizes and examples, which is something I will do after the art event Art Fight

However, I am able to give a general prize range if you are looking for something ^^
@Arimwe I'd be looking for a fully shaded headshot, or possibly even a feral fullbody depending on price? Of Kitto!
@Arimwe I'd be looking for a fully shaded headshot, or possibly even a feral fullbody depending on price? Of Kitto!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

The prizes above have gone up over time, as a detailed shaded bust is now around 5kg. A full body, with regular cell shadig, would be around 10kg.
I hope the prizes don't scare you. I have developed since the above art was made and put more work into them, haha

Kitto looks really cool, though! I love the frills ^^
@Kitto

The prizes above have gone up over time, as a detailed shaded bust is now around 5kg. A full body, with regular cell shadig, would be around 10kg.
I hope the prizes don't scare you. I have developed since the above art was made and put more work into them, haha

Kitto looks really cool, though! I love the frills ^^
@Arimwe Mmmmmmm alas I always gravitate towards the fullbody. :3 Do you have a wishlist or any wanted items I could perhaps toss in to soften the blow? I think I have two scattersight vials by default so that starts me off at 600g....lol
@Arimwe Mmmmmmm alas I always gravitate towards the fullbody. :3 Do you have a wishlist or any wanted items I could perhaps toss in to soften the blow? I think I have two scattersight vials by default so that starts me off at 600g....lol
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 3