Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed for now]Maevepanda's Moodboards
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41
@Lishadra

You're on the list ^^

Do you possibly have more info on him? I mean, you provided a lot of info already, so thank you, but is there something I can turn into a picture (any hobbies, favorite foods, animals, etc.) If not, that's fine too - I have enough ideas for him but I just want to be sure I give you what you want :)

As for the price - whatever you're more comfortable with! I don't really mind either way :)
@Lishadra

You're on the list ^^

Do you possibly have more info on him? I mean, you provided a lot of info already, so thank you, but is there something I can turn into a picture (any hobbies, favorite foods, animals, etc.) If not, that's fine too - I have enough ideas for him but I just want to be sure I give you what you want :)

As for the price - whatever you're more comfortable with! I don't really mind either way :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Sure! He likes to collect olllld leatherbound books and spend time in dark forests with big gnarled trees, and his favorite animal is probably dragonflies? I think he'd like how their wings look. He probably collects dark crystals, too, like that cool smoky quartz stuff? He is unsettling but he doesn't mind too much.

Is that helpful? I've never requested a moodboard before aaa
Sure! He likes to collect olllld leatherbound books and spend time in dark forests with big gnarled trees, and his favorite animal is probably dragonflies? I think he'd like how their wings look. He probably collects dark crystals, too, like that cool smoky quartz stuff? He is unsettling but he doesn't mind too much.

Is that helpful? I've never requested a moodboard before aaa
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Lishadra

That helps a bunch :D Thanks very much ^^
@Lishadra

That helps a bunch :D Thanks very much ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Request form: Layout: 2 Dragon URL: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43849109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438492/43849109_350.png[/img] [/url] Information: Artemis' birthdate means a great deal to me, and she just reminds me of a bit of a radioactive accident. She might not be the prettiest dragon around, but she sure is a tough one, and is quite well known for challenging other dragons to fights over quite unimportant matters! She is a bit of a loner too. I hope that is enough info! :D Theme: No real theme in mind, although for her, I always imagine of course bright greens and such, perhaps with a darker more neutral colour to contrast it? I'll leave that up to you though!
Request form:
Layout: 2
Dragon URL:
43849109_350.png

Information: Artemis' birthdate means a great deal to me, and she just reminds me of a bit of a radioactive accident. She might not be the prettiest dragon around, but she sure is a tough one, and is quite well known for challenging other dragons to fights over quite unimportant matters! She is a bit of a loner too. I hope that is enough info! :D

Theme: No real theme in mind, although for her, I always imagine of course bright greens and such, perhaps with a darker more neutral colour to contrast it? I'll leave that up to you though!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

I'll see what I can make for her ^^
(although a little more info would be welcome, but I can work with this too!)
@Zytorian

I'll see what I can make for her ^^
(although a little more info would be welcome, but I can work with this too!)
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Hmm as for extra info, she likes to collect animal skulls that she finds in the woods, as a bit of a weird hobby so to speak! I hope that helps a little bit! She is still pretty young so not a lot of lore yet :(
Hmm as for extra info, she likes to collect animal skulls that she finds in the woods, as a bit of a weird hobby so to speak! I hope that helps a little bit! She is still pretty young so not a lot of lore yet :(
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

That'll work ^^ Thanks for the extra info!

I just saw you live in the Netherlands so hello fellow Dutchie
@Zytorian

That'll work ^^ Thanks for the extra info!

I just saw you live in the Netherlands so hello fellow Dutchie
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Hahaha, a fellow Dutchie!! That's awesome! de groeten vanuit limburg! :D
Hahaha, a fellow Dutchie!! That's awesome! de groeten vanuit limburg! :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

Groeten terug vanuit Gelderland :D
@Zytorian

Groeten terug vanuit Gelderland :D
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Heyyyy, I'm back again!! I'd love to snag a spot if you're still open :D [quote=Lorelei][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8086504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80866/8086504_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Layout:[/b] 1 [b]Information:[/b] Lorelei is our Clan journalist, cartographer and traveller, who has a love for reading and politics. She is the kind of dragon who will definitely speak her mind! She always relies on her intellectual and talking abilities to get out of a sticky situation (which often come with her travels), sometimes annoyingly so. As one of the older members of the Clan, she is also wise and respected. She has a cool and almost sharp personality, but she is ultimately approachable and knowledgeable. When not transporting messages or writing articles, she runs the a small local library that the Keepers (my clan) uses. She loves to snuggle up with a book. Some skillssss: reads maps, travels and carries messages. [b]Theme:[/b] Ahh I think you can decide from all that info? I don't have a specific request, I'd love to see what you come up with! Preferably, no dark colours? I'd love if you could use her colours (and maybe the items in her bio?) as a reference. [b]Extra:[/b] Not a black background thanks...maybe a yellowy-brown colour? Whatever you think looks good with the overall board :D[/quote] And while I'm at it... [quote=Eliza][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10896548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108966/10896548_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Layout:[/b] Instagram! [b]Information:[/b] Lorelei and Eliza work hand in hand. While Lorelei is more behind-the-scenes, Eliza is the 'front' of the Clan, the 'public figure' if you will. Almost like a secretary, she organises the Clan's meetings, schedules, 'social media' - the general way they present themselves. She is very efficient. She is also supposed to appear rather young, pretty and with the times. Personality wise, she is quite soft and gentle in temperament, but do not let that fool you, because she is not a pushover, and will not be tolerate injustice of any sort. She has a soft spot for hatchies and is very gentle with them. [b]Theme:[/b] Her aesthetic would be very people-and-place orientated. She would have a lot of images of places she's travelled to, social justice issues she's passionate about for raising awareness (especially issues involving children) and some images of people she's visited along the way. She appreciates beauty - so a lot of pretty landscapes of places she's gone and maybe a few atmospheric cafes or libraries in other cultures she's visited - and would have a very subtle, uplifting aesthetic? Like really soft streamy lighting of sunset photos? She also appreciates art? Maybe a creamy yellowy/browny theme colour theme? [b]Extra:[/b] For the Insta layout...give her a decent/generous amount of followers and more followers than following? You can come up with her handle, but her screen name could be Eliza and her description... Manager of @TheCrystallineKeepers [/quote] One more! [quote=The Keepers] So this would be an Instagram page for the Clan, run by Eliza, inspired by the dragon below? This would go in Eliza's bio and Adhara's bio (dragon below), who is my Arcane rep. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17027542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170276/17027542_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Layout:[/b] Instagram [b]Description:[/b] THIS IS OPTIONAL BUT READ IF YOU WANT A LIL BIT OF BACKGROUND ON MY CLAN. Soo, my Clan was always Arcane and they are more or less, pretty traditional, but there are plenty of 'experimentalists' in my Clan who are certainly not traditional in their methods! I have older members and younger members and a pinnacle event that took place that separates them. So the Keepers originally formed as a young group of dragons, driven by adventure and the need to discover answers - about magic and dark magic and the reason for its existence. They were scholarly and experimental. They travelled all around Sonreith, accepting stragglers and gifted dragons. When they thought they were coming close to the very source of magic itself, they were approached by the Arcanist. He told them they were young and naive, but full of overwhelming potential and offered them a deal; guard Arcane magic in exchange for wisdom and knowledge but on the condition of an overshadowing prophesy: the Clan would come under great peril a tough decision would come where they would have to decide what it more important; protecting lives and a legacy or loyalty and unquenchable knowledge. they agreed and hence, took on the name, the 'Keepers' - all becoming responsible for guarding an element of magic or earth. They evolved for years like this, the young dragons becoming wise old dragons intimately bound to their duty who radiated with magic and wisdom, their magic and 'spirituality' deeply intertwined with the crystals of the Starfall Isles. This was until, the dawns of the nocturnes. Born of the shadows, these nocturnes were drawn to the light of Arcane magic. At first, they lived peacefully with the Keepers, until one cruel nocturne ((you did a moodpboard for her hehe)) began rallying up the nocturnes and calling them the 'superior breed'. She had the power to manipulate the minds of her fellow nocturnes and desperately wanted the Arcane magic. An army of nocturnes rose up against the Keepers. It was a very long and intense battle that took a lot of lives from the Keepers, but eventually, they harnessed the magic, just as the prophesy had promised and overthrew the cruel nocturne's reign. The Arcanist banished this dragon to an internal prison in her mind that stimulated constant agony, then handed her back over to the Keepers, as a sign of their endurance and victory. She remains in their Lair, guarded by the Keepers. It has been a long time since then, enough for my Clan to be separated into before the 'war', which I call 'veteran' members, and after the 'war'. The older members tell stories of when the legendary Arcanist came to visit them or fierce stories of battle. The younger members of the Clan restore a vibrance and hope. They are the promise of a Clan with a history, who will flourish for a long while to come. They have learned a lot, and the Arcanist no longer requires their service, but they remain loyal keepers and protectors of the Starfall Isles, recruiting a diverse group of dragons, remaining in harmony and ready to take on any adventure that arises. [b]Theme:[/b] FULL Arcane aesthetic! Lots and lots of pink! Magic, runes, CRYSTALS, books. [b]Extra[/b] Instagram handle: The Crystalline Keepers Screen name: Unreality beckons... (it's our motto) Description: Run by @______ <whatever Eliza's handle is> [/quote]
@Maevepanda
Heyyyy, I'm back again!! I'd love to snag a spot if you're still open :D
Lorelei wrote:

8086504_350.png

Layout: 1

Information: Lorelei is our Clan journalist, cartographer and traveller, who has a love for reading and politics. She is the kind of dragon who will definitely speak her mind! She always relies on her intellectual and talking abilities to get out of a sticky situation (which often come with her travels), sometimes annoyingly so. As one of the older members of the Clan, she is also wise and respected. She has a cool and almost sharp personality, but she is ultimately approachable and knowledgeable. When not transporting messages or writing articles, she runs the a small local library that the Keepers (my clan) uses. She loves to snuggle up with a book.
Some skillssss: reads maps, travels and carries messages.

Theme: Ahh I think you can decide from all that info? I don't have a specific request, I'd love to see what you come up with! Preferably, no dark colours? I'd love if you could use her colours (and maybe the items in her bio?) as a reference.

Extra: Not a black background thanks...maybe a yellowy-brown colour? Whatever you think looks good with the overall board :D

And while I'm at it...
Eliza wrote:

10896548_350.png

Layout: Instagram!

Information: Lorelei and Eliza work hand in hand. While Lorelei is more behind-the-scenes, Eliza is the 'front' of the Clan, the 'public figure' if you will. Almost like a secretary, she organises the Clan's meetings, schedules, 'social media' - the general way they present themselves. She is very efficient. She is also supposed to appear rather young, pretty and with the times. Personality wise, she is quite soft and gentle in temperament, but do not let that fool you, because she is not a pushover, and will not be tolerate injustice of any sort. She has a soft spot for hatchies and is very gentle with them.

Theme: Her aesthetic would be very people-and-place orientated. She would have a lot of images of places she's travelled to, social justice issues she's passionate about for raising awareness (especially issues involving children) and some images of people she's visited along the way. She appreciates beauty - so a lot of pretty landscapes of places she's gone and maybe a few atmospheric cafes or libraries in other cultures she's visited - and would have a very subtle, uplifting aesthetic? Like really soft streamy lighting of sunset photos? She also appreciates art? Maybe a creamy yellowy/browny theme colour theme?

Extra: For the Insta layout...give her a decent/generous amount of followers and more followers than following? You can come up with her handle, but her screen name could be Eliza and her description... Manager of @TheCrystallineKeepers

One more!
The Keepers wrote:
So this would be an Instagram page for the Clan, run by Eliza, inspired by the dragon below? This would go in Eliza's bio and Adhara's bio (dragon below), who is my Arcane rep.

17027542_350.png

Layout: Instagram

Description: THIS IS OPTIONAL BUT READ IF YOU WANT A LIL BIT OF BACKGROUND ON MY CLAN.
Soo, my Clan was always Arcane and they are more or less, pretty traditional, but there are plenty of 'experimentalists' in my Clan who are certainly not traditional in their methods! I have older members and younger members and a pinnacle event that took place that separates them.

So the Keepers originally formed as a young group of dragons, driven by adventure and the need to discover answers - about magic and dark magic and the reason for its existence. They were scholarly and experimental. They travelled all around Sonreith, accepting stragglers and gifted dragons. When they thought they were coming close to the very source of magic itself, they were approached by the Arcanist. He told them they were young and naive, but full of overwhelming potential and offered them a deal; guard Arcane magic in exchange for wisdom and knowledge but on the condition of an overshadowing prophesy: the Clan would come under great peril a tough decision would come where they would have to decide what it more important; protecting lives and a legacy or loyalty and unquenchable knowledge. they agreed and hence, took on the name, the 'Keepers' - all becoming responsible for guarding an element of magic or earth. They evolved for years like this, the young dragons becoming wise old dragons intimately bound to their duty who radiated with magic and wisdom, their magic and 'spirituality' deeply intertwined with the crystals of the Starfall Isles. This was until, the dawns of the nocturnes.

Born of the shadows, these nocturnes were drawn to the light of Arcane magic. At first, they lived peacefully with the Keepers, until one cruel nocturne ((you did a moodpboard for her hehe)) began rallying up the nocturnes and calling them the 'superior breed'. She had the power to manipulate the minds of her fellow nocturnes and desperately wanted the Arcane magic. An army of nocturnes rose up against the Keepers. It was a very long and intense battle that took a lot of lives from the Keepers, but eventually, they harnessed the magic, just as the prophesy had promised and overthrew the cruel nocturne's reign. The Arcanist banished this dragon to an internal prison in her mind that stimulated constant agony, then handed her back over to the Keepers, as a sign of their endurance and victory. She remains in their Lair, guarded by the Keepers.

It has been a long time since then, enough for my Clan to be separated into before the 'war', which I call 'veteran' members, and after the 'war'. The older members tell stories of when the legendary Arcanist came to visit them or fierce stories of battle. The younger members of the Clan restore a vibrance and hope. They are the promise of a Clan with a history, who will flourish for a long while to come.

They have learned a lot, and the Arcanist no longer requires their service, but they remain loyal keepers and protectors of the Starfall Isles, recruiting a diverse group of dragons, remaining in harmony and ready to take on any adventure that arises.

Theme: FULL Arcane aesthetic! Lots and lots of pink! Magic, runes, CRYSTALS, books.

Extra
Instagram handle: The Crystalline Keepers
Screen name: Unreality beckons... (it's our motto)
Description: Run by @______ <whatever Eliza's handle is>
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41