Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Art [Closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Jaynk Apologies bout the wait! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RyO2RZm.png[/img]
@Jaynk Apologies bout the wait!
RyO2RZm.png
@Gwynivere

Ah, don't sweat it! It's worth the wait because wow she looks pretty, and I love the gears you added to the end of the piece! Thank you so much, I appreciate the work you put into her! Sendin' payment ASAP and I'll add it to her bio in a bit! :D
@Gwynivere

Ah, don't sweat it! It's worth the wait because wow she looks pretty, and I love the gears you added to the end of the piece! Thank you so much, I appreciate the work you put into her! Sendin' payment ASAP and I'll add it to her bio in a bit! :D
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@Thysteria Here's one of your commissions~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/HjzNAFV.png[/img]
@Thysteria Here's one of your commissions~
HjzNAFV.png
@Gwynivere Hello! Do you only do dragon art? I have a bear character I'm really desperate to get some art for. ^^;
@Gwynivere Hello! Do you only do dragon art? I have a bear character I'm really desperate to get some art for. ^^;
Heart.gif
@Gwynivere

My goodness, she looks so stunning! It's gorgeous, your art is so beautiful uwu
I'll send the payment altogether when temperence is done !! <3
@Gwynivere

My goodness, she looks so stunning! It's gorgeous, your art is so beautiful uwu
I'll send the payment altogether when temperence is done !! <3
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Heart Nope, I'm open to every kind of art. I'm afraid I don't have many non-FR examples but that's one of the perks of having a PWYW thread haha.
@Heart Nope, I'm open to every kind of art. I'm afraid I don't have many non-FR examples but that's one of the perks of having a PWYW thread haha.
@Gwynivere @Heart
Awesome, could I reserve a USD spot please? I'll do the form in a bit!
@Gwynivere @Heart
Awesome, could I reserve a USD spot please? I'll do the form in a bit!
Heart.gif
@Heart Mhm gotcha down!
@Heart Mhm gotcha down!
Payment Method: USD
Character Reference: here is a link to the model viewer
2-10 words to describe your character's personality: Protective, Calm
Chibi or no?: No Thank you!
Anything else?: the markings on the model don't have to match the drawing exact. The model is very low quality I'm just looking for a white bear with the red eyes and decayed appearance. I'd also prefer it if he didn't have the permanent snarl! If it's not too much to ask do you mind having his name (Marlon) written across the bottom of the picture too?

@Gwynivere
Payment Method: USD
Character Reference: here is a link to the model viewer
2-10 words to describe your character's personality: Protective, Calm
Chibi or no?: No Thank you!
Anything else?: the markings on the model don't have to match the drawing exact. The model is very low quality I'm just looking for a white bear with the red eyes and decayed appearance. I'd also prefer it if he didn't have the permanent snarl! If it's not too much to ask do you mind having his name (Marlon) written across the bottom of the picture too?

@Gwynivere
Heart.gif
@Gwynivere hey! i'm swinging back around to sing your praises of the piece you did for my son pimbles :,) it's been sitting as my background for a while now and i completely adore it
@Gwynivere hey! i'm swinging back around to sing your praises of the piece you did for my son pimbles :,) it's been sitting as my background for a while now and i completely adore it
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23