Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Magical Rose Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://63857891-951844934414007032.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/6/3/8/5/63857891/art-shop-banner_orig.jpg[/img] [center][b][size=7]THIS SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/size][/b][/center] [center][b]Hi, and welcome to my art shop![/b] I'm MagicmakerRose, and I draw anime style humans and fantasy races! You can commission me to draw full-body portraits of your dragons as humans (gijinkas), or full-body portraits of your OCs. I'll also make reference sheets, both for dragons and for OCs.[/center] [center]---[/center] [center]If you'd like an example of my skills, please check out some of the most recent videos on my YouTube channel ---> [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5W-LxMq2ymux2umhmXNCg[/url][/center] [center][b]Here are some examples of how I make my human dragons:[/b] [img]http://collastate.weebly.com/uploads/6/3/8/5/63857891/fractle-ad_orig.jpg[/img][/center] [center]---[/center] [center][b]Important Note:[/b] I absolutely cannot draw furries/anthro/animals for the life of me. If your OC is a fursona, I'm afraid you'll have to look somewhere else. :/[/center] [center]---[/center] [center][b]Pricing:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] Full Body Picture of Human Dragon: 60,000 Treasure or 70 Gems [*] Full Body Picture of Human Dragon w/ Wings* 67,000 Treasure or 77 Gems [*] Full Body Picture of OC: 57,000 Treasure or 67 Gems [*] Reference Sheet for a Human Dragon: 70,000 Treasure or 80 Gems [*] Reference Sheet for an OC: 67,000 Treasure or 77 Gems [*] Full Body Shipping Art** of Two Human Dragons: 150,000 Treasure or 150 Gems [*] Full Body Shipping Art** of Two OCs: 100,000 Treasure or 100 Gems [/LIST] *Normal Human Dragons will only have a tail and a few head features (like Fae frills). The reason for the higher price is because it requires a larger file size and a more complicated drawing. **"Shipping Art" is the term I use to describe drawings of couples, or good friends if that's what you want. ***You can get a drawing of a Human Dragon for the same price as an OC if you provide the gijinka design yourself. [center]---[/center] [center][b]Discounts:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] [b]The Male Discount:[/b] As I am still learning how to draw males and I am much better at drawing females, I will give you a 10,000 Treasure or 10 Gem discount if your character/dragon is a male! [*] [b]Newbie Discount:[/b] If this is your first time commissioning me and you joined Flight Rising less than a month ago, I will give you a 5,000 Treasure or 20 Gem discount! [*] [b]IRL Friends Discount:[/b] If you're one of my friends in real life and it's your first time commissioning me, I'll give you a 20,000 Treasure or 20 Gem discount![/LIST] *You may only activate one discount per commission. [center]---[/center] [center][b]Why is your art so expensive?[/b][/center] [center]A typical drawing of mine takes a [b]minimum[/b] of 2 hours, and that's with everything all planned out. The reason that human dragon pictures are more expensive is because I have to design the character as well as draw it, and that takes even more time and creative energy. If pricing is truly a problem for you, message me, and we'll talk. ;)[/center] [center][b]My commission is taking a while. What gives?[/b][/center] [center]Unfortunately, my free time is limited, and I don't always have a few hours to sit down and draw! Once summer vacation is here, I'll have much more time on my hands, but commissions may still take a while to complete. If you've been waiting a really long time and are unhappy about it, message me, I'll probably have a good reason why (and I can give you a discount).[/center]
art-shop-banner_orig.jpg
THIS SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Hi, and welcome to my art shop! I'm MagicmakerRose, and I draw anime style humans and fantasy races!
You can commission me to draw full-body portraits of your dragons as humans (gijinkas), or full-body portraits of your OCs. I'll also make reference sheets, both for dragons and for OCs.
---
If you'd like an example of my skills, please check out some of the most recent videos on my YouTube channel ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5W-LxMq2ymux2umhmXNCg
Here are some examples of how I make my human dragons:
fractle-ad_orig.jpg
---
Important Note: I absolutely cannot draw furries/anthro/animals for the life of me. If your OC is a fursona, I'm afraid you'll have to look somewhere else. :/
---
Pricing:
  • Full Body Picture of Human Dragon: 60,000 Treasure or 70 Gems
  • Full Body Picture of Human Dragon w/ Wings* 67,000 Treasure or 77 Gems
  • Full Body Picture of OC: 57,000 Treasure or 67 Gems
  • Reference Sheet for a Human Dragon: 70,000 Treasure or 80 Gems
  • Reference Sheet for an OC: 67,000 Treasure or 77 Gems
  • Full Body Shipping Art** of Two Human Dragons: 150,000 Treasure or 150 Gems
  • Full Body Shipping Art** of Two OCs: 100,000 Treasure or 100 Gems
*Normal Human Dragons will only have a tail and a few head features (like Fae frills). The reason for the higher price is because it requires a larger file size and a more complicated drawing.

**"Shipping Art" is the term I use to describe drawings of couples, or good friends if that's what you want.

***You can get a drawing of a Human Dragon for the same price as an OC if you provide the gijinka design yourself.
---
Discounts:
  • The Male Discount: As I am still learning how to draw males and I am much better at drawing females, I will give you a 10,000 Treasure or 10 Gem discount if your character/dragon is a male!
  • Newbie Discount: If this is your first time commissioning me and you joined Flight Rising less than a month ago, I will give you a 5,000 Treasure or 20 Gem discount!
  • IRL Friends Discount: If you're one of my friends in real life and it's your first time commissioning me, I'll give you a 20,000 Treasure or 20 Gem discount!
*You may only activate one discount per commission.
---
Why is your art so expensive?
A typical drawing of mine takes a minimum of 2 hours, and that's with everything all planned out. The reason that human dragon pictures are more expensive is because I have to design the character as well as draw it, and that takes even more time and creative energy. If pricing is truly a problem for you, message me, and we'll talk. ;)
My commission is taking a while. What gives?
Unfortunately, my free time is limited, and I don't always have a few hours to sit down and draw! Once summer vacation is here, I'll have much more time on my hands, but commissions may still take a while to complete. If you've been waiting a really long time and are unhappy about it, message me, I'll probably have a good reason why (and I can give you a discount).
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
[img]https://63857891-951844934414007032.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/6/3/8/5/63857891/art-shop-banner_orig.jpg[/img] [center][b]Order Form Templates:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]Full Body Human Dragon[/b] [/LIST] [quote] Hey, could you do a fully body gijinka of my girl Maki here? Thx! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362909/36290880_350.png[/img] - Payment Method: [Treasure/Gems] - [Special pose or expression requirements go here] - [Any other notes/additions go here] [/quote] [LIST] [*][b]Full Body OC[/b] [/LIST] [quote] Hey, could you do a fully body drawing of my stick figure, Bob? Thx! [img]https://d30y9cdsu7xlg0.cloudfront.net/png/203593-200.png[/img] - Payment Method: [Treasure/Gems] - [Special pose or expression requirements go here] - [Any other notes/additions go here] [/quote] [b]OR[/b] [quote] Hey, could you do a fully body drawing of my stick figure, Bob? Thx! He's bald, with no face, and short arms, and his stance is really wide. He wears a black, skintight bodysuit, black boots, and black gloves. - Payment Method: [Treasure/Gems] - [Special pose or expression requirements go here] - [Any other notes/additions go here] [/quote] [LIST] [*] [b]Human Dragon Reference Sheet[/b] [/LIST] [quote] Hey, can you make a reference sheet for a human version of Yumino? Thanks! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362658/36265780_350.png[/img] - [All of the information you want on the reference sheet goes here. Alternatively, you can provide a link to a google doc (or other site) with all of the information. Or, if the information is all in the dragon's bio, just provide a link to the dragon's page.] - [Any other notes/additions go here] [/quote] [LIST] [*][b]OC Reference Sheet[/b] [/LIST] [quote] Hey, can you make a reference sheet for my OC, Daina? Thanks! [img]http://www.topvinylfilms.com/images/products/preview/fsg17.jpg[/img] - [All of the information you want on the reference sheet goes here. Alternatively, you can provide a link to a google doc or other webpage with all of the information.] - [Any other notes/additions go here] [/quote] [LIST] [*][b]Dragon Shipping Art[/b] [/LIST] [quote] Hey, could you make a shipping drawing of my dragon couple here? Thanks! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329640/32963957_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331955/33195440_350.png[/img] - Payment Method: [Treasure/Gems] - [Special Pose or Expression Requirements Go Here] - [Briefly describe their relationship here. If they're just friends, say so. If they're lifelong partners, say so, etc.] - [Any Other Notes/Additions Go Here][/quote] [LIST] [*] OC Shipping Art [/LIST] [quote] Hey, could you do a shipping drawing of my two OC's here? Thanx! [img]https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/230944/Stick-Figure-Couple.png[/img] - Payment Method: [Treasure/Gems] - [Special Pose or Expression Requirements Go Here] - [Briefly describe their relationship here. If they're just friends, say so. If they're lifelong partners, say so, etc.] - [Any Other Notes/Additions Go Here][/quote]
art-shop-banner_orig.jpg
Order Form Templates:
  • Full Body Human Dragon
Quote:
Hey, could you do a fully body gijinka of my girl Maki here? Thx!
36290880_350.png
- Payment Method: [Treasure/Gems]
- [Special pose or expression requirements go here]
- [Any other notes/additions go here]
  • Full Body OC
Quote:
Hey, could you do a fully body drawing of my stick figure, Bob? Thx!
203593-200.png
OR
Quote:
Hey, could you do a fully body drawing of my stick figure, Bob? Thx!
He's bald, with no face, and short arms, and his stance is really wide. He wears a black, skintight bodysuit, black boots, and black gloves.
  • Human Dragon Reference Sheet
Quote:
Hey, can you make a reference sheet for a human version of Yumino? Thanks!
36265780_350.png
- [All of the information you want on the reference sheet goes here. Alternatively, you can provide a link to a google doc (or other site) with all of the information. Or, if the information is all in the dragon's bio, just provide a link to the dragon's page.]
  • OC Reference Sheet
Quote:
Hey, can you make a reference sheet for my OC, Daina? Thanks!
fsg17.jpg
- [All of the information you want on the reference sheet goes here. Alternatively, you can provide a link to a google doc or other webpage with all of the information.]
  • Dragon Shipping Art
Quote:
Hey, could you make a shipping drawing of my dragon couple here? Thanks!
32963957_350.png
33195440_350.png
- [Special Pose or Expression Requirements Go Here]
- [Briefly describe their relationship here. If they're just friends, say so. If they're lifelong partners, say so, etc.]
- [Any Other Notes/Additions Go Here]
  • OC Shipping Art
Quote:
Hey, could you do a shipping drawing of my two OC's here? Thanx!
Stick-Figure-Couple.png
- [Special Pose or Expression Requirements Go Here]
- [Briefly describe their relationship here. If they're just friends, say so. If they're lifelong partners, say so, etc.]
- [Any Other Notes/Additions Go Here]
[img]https://63857891-951844934414007032.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/6/3/8/5/63857891/art-shop-banner_orig.jpg[/img] [center][b]I will take up to 5 commissions at a time![/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*] AlixMode (In progress) [*] Scenario (In Progress) [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][b]First come, first serve! Names at the top of the list will be completed first.[/b][/center] *You can only commission me once at any one time, however, after your current request is done, feel free to ask for something again!
art-shop-banner_orig.jpg
I will take up to 5 commissions at a time!
  1. AlixMode (In progress)
  2. Scenario (In Progress)
First come, first serve! Names at the top of the list will be completed first.
*You can only commission me once at any one time, however, after your current request is done, feel free to ask for something again!
[img]http://collastate.weebly.com/uploads/6/3/8/5/63857891/art-shop-banner_orig.jpg[/img] [center][b]Paying in Items:[/b] I will also accept payment in the form of one of these items below:[/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/19563.png[/img][/center] [center]They are all items that will help me toward my current goals, and are a [s]little[/s] lot more expensive than my normal prices, meaning that if you choose to pay in items, you're a literal savior. Thank you.[/center]
art-shop-banner_orig.jpg
Paying in Items:
I will also accept payment in the form of one of these items below:
19563.png
They are all items that will help me toward my current goals, and are a little lot more expensive than my normal prices, meaning that if you choose to pay in items, you're a literal savior. Thank you.
@Magicmakerrose [quote]Would you mind drawing a full body of my character Noah? (The blonde girl. Ignore the guy lol) [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/4459900_lprQWHnNEoBETFV.png[/img] - Payment Method: Gems - Cheerful expression, any pose you want! - Note: Your art is lovely!![/quote]
@Magicmakerrose
Quote:
Would you mind drawing a full body of my character Noah? (The blonde girl. Ignore the guy lol)
4459900_lprQWHnNEoBETFV.png
- Payment Method: Gems
- Cheerful expression, any pose you want!
- Note: Your art is lovely!!
@Chazz
I'll get right to work! (She looks really cute!)
@Chazz
I'll get right to work! (She looks really cute!)
@MagicmakerRose

Awesome! Thank you~ Shall I send the gems now?

@MagicmakerRose

Awesome! Thank you~ Shall I send the gems now?

@MagicmakerRose Heya, I saw your pricing and wanted to double-check that it's intentional - 80 gems is the equivalent of 80 cents IRL, and if it's taking you 2 hours+ do draw something, that's 40 cents an hour at best :o

But if that's what you intended, just ignore me!
@MagicmakerRose Heya, I saw your pricing and wanted to double-check that it's intentional - 80 gems is the equivalent of 80 cents IRL, and if it's taking you 2 hours+ do draw something, that's 40 cents an hour at best :o

But if that's what you intended, just ignore me!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena

Oof, you're right, I didn't realize that... Well, I suppose I'll have to fix it later, but for now I'll keep it that way because it would be rude to my current customer.

I guess I wasn't really thinking about the real world, I was just thinking what would be good for my wants on FR, heh...

@Chazz
Yes, sorry, you can send them now! I'm almost done with her linework at the moment.
@Jaena

Oof, you're right, I didn't realize that... Well, I suppose I'll have to fix it later, but for now I'll keep it that way because it would be rude to my current customer.

I guess I wasn't really thinking about the real world, I was just thinking what would be good for my wants on FR, heh...

@Chazz
Yes, sorry, you can send them now! I'm almost done with her linework at the moment.
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6