Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5 Free Dragon Bios 2/5 open
1 2
Just going to do a little test run! Post here with a link to a dragon and five words describing them and I'll write a little bio based off of what you post. If you don't even know five things about them, that's fine! Let me know and I'll come up with something from scratch. These are free and won't be longer than 500 words each!
Just going to do a little test run! Post here with a link to a dragon and five words describing them and I'll write a little bio based off of what you post. If you don't even know five things about them, that's fine! Let me know and I'll come up with something from scratch. These are free and won't be longer than 500 words each!
Lore Shop.
Call me Mondo. He/him pronouns please.
Click the Melon!sumerween_gif.gif
bump
bump
Lore Shop.
@RisingShade i'll bite! i just got this dragon so i don't have much solid, so just feel free to take it in whatever ways you want! generally my clan's made up of gods, though, so feel free to break canon as you see fit and/or make him sound mystical or give cool powers :> i can also toss you over a little tip as thanks when you're done! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39009561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390096/39009561_350.png[/img] [/url] he's affiliated with water, as you can probably see! so far i've got that he's naive, trustworthy, mystical, imaginative, and curious! take him in whatever direction you fancy.
@RisingShade

i'll bite! i just got this dragon so i don't have much solid, so just feel free to take it in whatever ways you want! generally my clan's made up of gods, though, so feel free to break canon as you see fit and/or make him sound mystical or give cool powers :>
i can also toss you over a little tip as thanks when you're done!

39009561_350.png

he's affiliated with water, as you can probably see! so far i've got that he's naive, trustworthy, mystical, imaginative, and curious! take him in whatever direction you fancy.
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop I'll get started right away!
@Nonstop I'll get started right away!
Lore Shop.
@RisingShade Hi! She is still little, but she will be the clan future beastmaster and will work mainly with horses/unicorns [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41410013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414101/41410013_350.png[/img] [/url] She is soft spoken, kind, curious, down to earth and and forgiving
@RisingShade
Hi! She is still little, but she will be the clan future beastmaster and will work mainly with horses/unicorns

41410013_350.png

She is soft spoken, kind, curious, down to earth and and forgiving
“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
― Plato
@Nonstop I came up with a name for him, I hope this is okay? [quote][b]NATHANIEL ADULT MALE // UNKNOWN SEXUALITY // WATER FLIGHT[/b] [i]Naive, trustworthy, mystical, imaginative, curious.[/i] Nathaniel is incredibly new and quite clumsy at being a god. Recently brought into existence by the worship of a water idol, Nathaniel may have the body of an adult, but has the brain of a hatchling. He is very naive and quick to believe what others tell him, much to his own detriment. Despite this, he holds phenomenal power, leading the other gods to watch him carefully. While his specialty is water magic, which is odd for a Ridgeback, Nathaniel also enjoys studying the stars. He is imaginative and curious, often letting his mind wander and take him to new places. While he is intelligent, he is easily misled, and can be manipulated into doing things quite easily. Nathaniel has a passion for learning, and can often be found reading when he is not stargazing or practicing magic. [/quote]
@Nonstop I came up with a name for him, I hope this is okay?
Quote:
NATHANIEL
ADULT MALE // UNKNOWN SEXUALITY // WATER FLIGHT

Naive, trustworthy, mystical, imaginative, curious.

Nathaniel is incredibly new and quite clumsy at being a god. Recently brought into existence by the worship of a water idol, Nathaniel may have the body of an adult, but has the brain of a hatchling. He is very naive and quick to believe what others tell him, much to his own detriment. Despite this, he holds phenomenal power, leading the other gods to watch him carefully.

While his specialty is water magic, which is odd for a Ridgeback, Nathaniel also enjoys studying the stars. He is imaginative and curious, often letting his mind wander and take him to new places. While he is intelligent, he is easily misled, and can be manipulated into doing things quite easily. Nathaniel has a passion for learning, and can often be found reading when he is not stargazing or practicing magic.
Lore Shop.
@XaosMinion I'll get started!
@XaosMinion I'll get started!
Lore Shop.
@RisingShade

that's super cute! i love the personality you gave him & the little tidbits about stargazing! space resembles the sea, when you think about it - big expanses of nothingness with spots of light or fish deep inside... it's really naet, thank you so much!
@RisingShade

that's super cute! i love the personality you gave him & the little tidbits about stargazing! space resembles the sea, when you think about it - big expanses of nothingness with spots of light or fish deep inside... it's really naet, thank you so much!
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop thank you for letting me write about him!
@Nonstop thank you for letting me write about him!
Lore Shop.
yo, Id love it if you could get me a short Bio for My fae dragon Marrow. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370144/37014351_350.png?mtime=WtdAcQACJi0[/img]
yo, Id love it if you could get me a short Bio for My fae dragon Marrow.

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370144/37014351_350.png?mtime=WtdAcQACJi0[/img]
Someone Remind me to add a proper forum Signature
1 2