Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ bothriolepis' art shop ] (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@SarcasticHawke
thanks! i'll add you to the list!

@nyingdula
thank you!! and what a cool oc! he'll be 400g, if that's okay send me the first 200g and i'll add you to the list!
@SarcasticHawke
thanks! i'll add you to the list!

@nyingdula
thank you!! and what a cool oc! he'll be 400g, if that's okay send me the first 200g and i'll add you to the list!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis
username: Lyra531
art type: Shaded Bust
payment type: tresure
references: Spook
description: Artists choice
@bothriolepis
username: Lyra531
art type: Shaded Bust
payment type: tresure
references: Spook
description: Artists choice
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
what a spooky boy! he'll be 300kt, send the first 150kt and i'll add you to the list!
@Lyra531
what a spooky boy! he'll be 300kt, send the first 150kt and i'll add you to the list!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

Username: PhoenixWarlord
Art type: Shaded half-body
Payment type: Treasure
References: These two nerdy siblings
Description: Maybe Tiv shrugging and making a :/ "wasn't me" face while Maur is... wearily facepalming, if that's possible?
Other: I know it's hard to tell with my bad art, but Tiv is wearing goggles, not glasses.
@bothriolepis

Username: PhoenixWarlord
Art type: Shaded half-body
Payment type: Treasure
References: These two nerdy siblings
Description: Maybe Tiv shrugging and making a :/ "wasn't me" face while Maur is... wearily facepalming, if that's possible?
Other: I know it's hard to tell with my bad art, but Tiv is wearing goggles, not glasses.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@PhoenixWarlord
sorry it took a while to respond but yes i can do that! it'll be 675kt for the both of them, just send the first half (~340kt) and i'll add you to the list and get started as soon as i can!
@PhoenixWarlord
sorry it took a while to respond but yes i can do that! it'll be 675kt for the both of them, just send the first half (~340kt) and i'll add you to the list and get started as soon as i can!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
ewe bump~
ewe bump~
AMEjigZ.png
bump!
bump!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

are two characters x2 the price?
@bothriolepis

are two characters x2 the price?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@afire
if they're part of the same picture then each additional character is +half the price of the original commission (e.g. flat half bodies usually cost 400g/kt so with another char is would be 400+200g/kt so 600g/kt total)
if the characters are in two separate pictures though its just like ordering 2 commissions, so yes it would be double the price!

hope that helps!
@afire
if they're part of the same picture then each additional character is +half the price of the original commission (e.g. flat half bodies usually cost 400g/kt so with another char is would be 400+200g/kt so 600g/kt total)
if the characters are in two separate pictures though its just like ordering 2 commissions, so yes it would be double the price!

hope that helps!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis yes it does!! i'd like to place an order pls!!

username: afire
art type: shaded half-body
payment type: treasure!
references: cam n aster n here are some of them together!!
description: they're totally dating n in love, so any sort of cutesy position would work for me!! uhh mb aster wearing cam's jacket? i would actually love that oml
other: !! that's 675kT if i havn't done the math wrong?
@bothriolepis yes it does!! i'd like to place an order pls!!

username: afire
art type: shaded half-body
payment type: treasure!
references: cam n aster n here are some of them together!!
description: they're totally dating n in love, so any sort of cutesy position would work for me!! uhh mb aster wearing cam's jacket? i would actually love that oml
other: !! that's 675kT if i havn't done the math wrong?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25