Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anomalous Art (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Saraceaser Yeah, sure! No problem. I'm catching up on a backload of projects anyhow, need to get rid of all these SCP dragon offspring.
@Saraceaser Yeah, sure! No problem. I'm catching up on a backload of projects anyhow, need to get rid of all these SCP dragon offspring.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I'm open for Foddart!
I'm open for Foddart!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[color=#3F5C31][font=rock salt]FoddArt Order[/font][/color] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/6be5ba6a2258c486815734b92b3ee237/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png[/img] [b]Username:[/b] TheFortissima [b]Type of art:[/b] Feral fullbody [b]Style of art:[/b] Smooth-lined, normal. Any details you'd like to include? Transparent Background if possible, or if not, a black to white gradient. [b]References/description:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=356168&did=28655266]Bijou[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] You can send payment by 1-way CR or 1t PAs.
FoddArt Order
tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png
Username: TheFortissima
Type of art: Feral fullbody
Style of art: Smooth-lined, normal. Any details you'd like to include? Transparent Background if possible, or if not, a black to white gradient.
References/description: Bijou
Payment: You can send payment by 1-way CR or 1t PAs.
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@TheFortissima All apparel included? Shaded or unshaded?
@TheFortissima All apparel included? Shaded or unshaded?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Sorry for the late reply and not pinging the first time. All apparel yes and unshaded, please. How many levels would that be?
@Rhea Sorry for the late reply and not pinging the first time. All apparel yes and unshaded, please. How many levels would that be?
@TheFortissima Don't worry about pinging me here, I'm subbed c: That'll be 170 levels. If that works for you, send me the levels over the week and I'll start on your piece once they're all sent in.
@TheFortissima Don't worry about pinging me here, I'm subbed c: That'll be 170 levels. If that works for you, send me the levels over the week and I'll start on your piece once they're all sent in.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
That is more than reasonable! Dragons will be incoming starting tomorrow at latest. Thank you!
That is more than reasonable! Dragons will be incoming starting tomorrow at latest. Thank you!
Just 50 levels to go!
Just 50 levels to go!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Thanks again for ordering foddart, I'll get on your art ASAP!
Thanks again for ordering foddart, I'll get on your art ASAP!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[color=green]@TheFortissima Here you go! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7ac24fc1607c0adb3667f7b72b4ecdfa/tumblr_pduh2lgGQ31w8xkufo1_1280.png[/img]
@TheFortissima Here you go!

tumblr_pduh2lgGQ31w8xkufo1_1280.png
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6