Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anomalous Art (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Oara Sure, so a nature-y landscape with plants and stuff will do? That'll be 120 levels. If that works for you, please send me the CRs/PAs!
@Oara Sure, so a nature-y landscape with plants and stuff will do? That'll be 120 levels. If that works for you, please send me the CRs/PAs!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Sounds great! I'll get you dem dergs :D
Sounds great! I'll get you dem dergs :D
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@PureDark006 @Oara Hi I'm going to get to your stuff and meant to this weekend but stuff came up, I started a new job recently so things have been busy. Very sorry for the wait! Just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared.
@PureDark006 @Oara Hi I'm going to get to your stuff and meant to this weekend but stuff came up, I started a new job recently so things have been busy. Very sorry for the wait! Just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Don't worry, I get that RL is always going to be more important. Thanks for the warning! ^^
@Rhea Don't worry, I get that RL is always going to be more important. Thanks for the warning! ^^
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@PureDark006 I feel really bad about how long it's been. Please let me know if you'd like anything changed or any other versions of this icon, you can mix and match pretty much anything in it. The DNA bit is pretty stylized (tried to make it work as both an "X" and an "H") so let me know if you'd like changes to how it looks too. https://imgur.com/a/TlqTzbR
@PureDark006 I feel really bad about how long it's been. Please let me know if you'd like anything changed or any other versions of this icon, you can mix and match pretty much anything in it. The DNA bit is pretty stylized (tried to make it work as both an "X" and an "H") so let me know if you'd like changes to how it looks too. https://imgur.com/a/TlqTzbR
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea I love the green and black one that looks like it's glowing, thank you so much!
@Rhea I love the green and black one that looks like it's glowing, thank you so much!
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
[color=green]@Oara it here [img]https://i.imgur.com/OZkudhu.png[/img]
@Oara it here

OZkudhu.png
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@/Rhea
Awesome! My brother (@cthulurvn) would love to commission one for SCP 682, but he was wondering if he would need to provide a Dragon based on it, or could you do the art based on the SCP itself? He wants to get a Dragon based on it (that and several other SCPs, really) but he was just wondering which would be easier for you and such, and how much it would cost. :3

(Sorry for all the questions. ^^;;)
@/Rhea
Awesome! My brother (@cthulurvn) would love to commission one for SCP 682, but he was wondering if he would need to provide a Dragon based on it, or could you do the art based on the SCP itself? He wants to get a Dragon based on it (that and several other SCPs, really) but he was just wondering which would be easier for you and such, and how much it would cost. :3

(Sorry for all the questions. ^^;;)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser I can do the art based off the SCP itself, that would count as "non-anomalous art" and you can find pricing schemes in this post.

If you want me to do art based off a fandragon of the SCP, the art will likely have draconic features and be less true to the typical SCP depiction. (Though, with 682 being what it is, there isn't really a "true" form.)

@Saraceaser I can do the art based off the SCP itself, that would count as "non-anomalous art" and you can find pricing schemes in this post.

If you want me to do art based off a fandragon of the SCP, the art will likely have draconic features and be less true to the typical SCP depiction. (Though, with 682 being what it is, there isn't really a "true" form.)

Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@/Rhea
He said he would want it based off the FanDragon, and I apologize, since I misheard him: It's actually SCP 017 he would want one of. Anyways, it would probably be of a large form, and he won't commission it for some time (as he's currently stationed and has limited access to the internet till he gets back) so... just so you're aware.

Anyways, thanks! So, like... it might happen in a few months, if that's fine? Since he needs to find a suitable FanDragon of it, after all, and such...

(And I honestly might get one, too! I think some of the SCPs are really cool. :3)
@/Rhea
He said he would want it based off the FanDragon, and I apologize, since I misheard him: It's actually SCP 017 he would want one of. Anyways, it would probably be of a large form, and he won't commission it for some time (as he's currently stationed and has limited access to the internet till he gets back) so... just so you're aware.

Anyways, thanks! So, like... it might happen in a few months, if that's fine? Since he needs to find a suitable FanDragon of it, after all, and such...

(And I honestly might get one, too! I think some of the SCPs are really cool. :3)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6