Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] afri's art shop! [T/G]
1 2 3
[columns][item=pressed flower] [item=unicorn dust][nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_1.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_3.png[/img][nextcol] [item=antique oil lamp][item=white gold cerdae pendant][nextcol][center][size=7][font=constantia][s]open[/s] / [b]closed[/b][/font][/size] [font=constantia]Hi hi! My name's Afri and I'm trying my best. :'D I'm also stealing this coding from my dragon dressing thread until I can actually draw a header, but I thought I'd finally open up my art sales to something that isn't just doodle sheets. Pinglist (for reopenings + updates to the shop) is kept offsite, feel free to ask to be added! I keep my examples of my art [url=https://imgur.com/a/YQSGPdk]here![/url] [/font][/center][/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=33220557][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=constantia][u]GENERAL COMMISSION NOTES:[/u][/font] [indent][font=constantia]1. I do attend school and attend some activities outside of it, so I may take a while to complete your commission, especially depending on complexity. I may take around from a few days to ~2 weeks, please be patient and understanding! m(_ _)m 2. I do not complete my commissions in order of which they were ordered, rather starting from simplicity (so sketches to lineart to color; dragons to furry OCs to humanoid), simply because it's easier for me to motivate myself to complete it. I hope you understand! 3. Please ask for all MAJOR edits to the sketch before I line and color, I will only make small edits past those stages! 4. Payment is 1/2 upfront once I confirm your order, and 1/2 after completion (I will show you a blurred version for proof of completion before I ask for final payment). 5. Please feel free to be specific about the pose and expression you'd like me to draw your character in! 6. I'm open to art trades, if you're interested feel free to PM me with your own art examples! But do note I'm not certain to accept everybody due to restrictions / time and whatnot however... OTL 7. I reserve the right to cancel / reject orders for any reason, though I probably won't unless something huge comes up. :o 8. Please credit me if using my art in your character's page or biography or whatnot! 9. I may post commission pieces on social media, please let me know if you're uncomfortable with that! 10. I reserve the right to edit my prices and whatnot! 11. As always, if you're unsure of something or if I haven't specified it, please feel free to ask me about it! I want to make sure you're satisfied! :>[/font][/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=33220557][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img][/url][/center] more price stuff [clipped] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=33220557][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=constantia][u]Regular Commission Slots:[/u][/font] [indent][font=constantia]• • (closed) • (closed) [/indent] [font=constantia][u]Art Trades:[/u][/font] [indent][font=constantia]• reaperbird[/indent]
Pressed Flower
Unicorn Dust
light_1.png
light_3.png
Antique Oil Lamp White Gold Cerdae Pendant
open / closed
Hi hi! My name's Afri and I'm trying my best. :'D
I'm also stealing this coding from my dragon dressing thread until I can actually draw a header, but I thought I'd finally open up my art sales to something that isn't just doodle sheets.

Pinglist (for reopenings + updates to the shop) is kept offsite, feel free to ask to be added!
I keep my examples of my art here!
lightmid.png

GENERAL COMMISSION NOTES:
1. I do attend school and attend some activities outside of it, so I may take a while to complete your commission, especially depending on complexity. I may take around from a few days to ~2 weeks, please be patient and understanding! m(_ _)m
2. I do not complete my commissions in order of which they were ordered, rather starting from simplicity (so sketches to lineart to color; dragons to furry OCs to humanoid), simply because it's easier for me to motivate myself to complete it. I hope you understand!
3. Please ask for all MAJOR edits to the sketch before I line and color, I will only make small edits past those stages!
4. Payment is 1/2 upfront once I confirm your order, and 1/2 after completion (I will show you a blurred version for proof of completion before I ask for final payment).
5. Please feel free to be specific about the pose and expression you'd like me to draw your character in!
6. I'm open to art trades, if you're interested feel free to PM me with your own art examples! But do note I'm not certain to accept everybody due to restrictions / time and whatnot however... OTL
7. I reserve the right to cancel / reject orders for any reason, though I probably won't unless something huge comes up. :o
8. Please credit me if using my art in your character's page or biography or whatnot!
9. I may post commission pieces on social media, please let me know if you're uncomfortable with that!
10. I reserve the right to edit my prices and whatnot!
11. As always, if you're unsure of something or if I haven't specified it, please feel free to ask me about it! I want to make sure you're satisfied! :>
lightmid.png

more price stuff [clipped]
lightmid.png

Regular Commission Slots:

• (closed)
• (closed)

Art Trades:
• reaperbird
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
headshots / busts
headshots / busts
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
chibi fullbody
chibi fullbody
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
reserve, just in case
reserve, just in case
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Virabelasan @Drakeo1903 @QuetzalQueen @Valka @AiDeeKay @padfoot6 @bettasenpai @nordlyssian @dragonmaiden @Yara @ivoryandgold @stardustdragon5 @Kasaiya @afire @naegiri @hungry @omnidraconia @sugasuga @WyvernRathian @Crustacean @SkeleTelestic @Mareanie @Suikoons @Acilil

alright, it's 9pm on a school night so i'm kind of tentatively posting this-
things are still pretty rough because i kind of rushed this, but i'll check everything in the morning again. for now i'll say i'm open again with a new post and fresh start!! :'D
@Virabelasan @Drakeo1903 @QuetzalQueen @Valka @AiDeeKay @padfoot6 @bettasenpai @nordlyssian @dragonmaiden @Yara @ivoryandgold @stardustdragon5 @Kasaiya @afire @naegiri @hungry @omnidraconia @sugasuga @WyvernRathian @Crustacean @SkeleTelestic @Mareanie @Suikoons @Acilil

alright, it's 9pm on a school night so i'm kind of tentatively posting this-
things are still pretty rough because i kind of rushed this, but i'll check everything in the morning again. for now i'll say i'm open again with a new post and fresh start!! :'D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
i dont have enough to get a commission this time so i wish you luck!!! i hope someone else likes your style as much as i do omg
i dont have enough to get a commission this time so i wish you luck!!! i hope someone else likes your style as much as i do omg
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Acilil
hello and welcome :'D

firstly, yeah! i can totally ping you :>

secondly, i'll be able to add most of his apparel for free! i think i'm only gonna ask for medium apparel fee for the twice dyed mantle, does 20kt sound alright? ^^

third, about all apparel appearing, usually in busts i don't end up drawing the wings, for coatls probably around to their fluffy chest area (with that being said since i'll only be drawing his head feathers, butterfly won't be so complex) so i don't think i'll be able to include the wing banner, is that okay? ;w;

and finally, 330kt would end up being the total, let me know if all that sounds good to you! sorry if that was a mouthful ww

@Virabelasan
thank you so much, i'm happy to hear that!! ;w; maybe i'll see you again sometime in the future!!
@Acilil
hello and welcome :'D

firstly, yeah! i can totally ping you :>

secondly, i'll be able to add most of his apparel for free! i think i'm only gonna ask for medium apparel fee for the twice dyed mantle, does 20kt sound alright? ^^

third, about all apparel appearing, usually in busts i don't end up drawing the wings, for coatls probably around to their fluffy chest area (with that being said since i'll only be drawing his head feathers, butterfly won't be so complex) so i don't think i'll be able to include the wing banner, is that okay? ;w;

and finally, 330kt would end up being the total, let me know if all that sounds good to you! sorry if that was a mouthful ww

@Virabelasan
thank you so much, i'm happy to hear that!! ;w; maybe i'll see you again sometime in the future!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@hocotate

May I get a sketchpage?

Character reference/image/page: https://toyhou.se/1003928.dez-wakanari
Type of commission: Sketchpage
Any modifications?:nah
Anything else?:nah
@hocotate

May I get a sketchpage?

Character reference/image/page: https://toyhou.se/1003928.dez-wakanari
Type of commission: Sketchpage
Any modifications?:nah
Anything else?:nah
@jiminyjinx
i'm sorry, but as i stated on the post currently i won't draw sketch pages of OCs ;_; i can ping you when i'm able to though!!
@jiminyjinx
i'm sorry, but as i stated on the post currently i won't draw sketch pages of OCs ;_; i can ping you when i'm able to though!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate
"I'd like to order a commission, please!"
Character reference/image/page: nya
Type of commission: fullbody
Any modifications?: flat color, transparent bg
Anything else?: go wild, just take note to the color differences on her design! a lot of little ones (i.e eye color/ ear color) but other than that you can draw her in whatever pose you see fit :D
@Hocotate
"I'd like to order a commission, please!"
Character reference/image/page: nya
Type of commission: fullbody
Any modifications?: flat color, transparent bg
Anything else?: go wild, just take note to the color differences on her design! a lot of little ones (i.e eye color/ ear color) but other than that you can draw her in whatever pose you see fit :D
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
1 2 3