Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mother's FODDART | Shadow Conquest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@LetiziaJoi

She's pretty playful and flirty so you could always go with that general theme xD

references: x x
@LetiziaJoi

She's pretty playful and flirty so you could always go with that general theme xD

references: x x
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@Rashakiro

Oh gosh what a gorgeous dragon!!! Fullbody is 200 levels! :D

And with that, unless Tobi doesn't get back to me today, that's my first five slots filled up! I'll let y'all know when we up n open again!~
@Rashakiro

Oh gosh what a gorgeous dragon!!! Fullbody is 200 levels! :D

And with that, unless Tobi doesn't get back to me today, that's my first five slots filled up! I'll let y'all know when we up n open again!~
@Salvation @Jazzyleia @balthy @AdeleneDawner @kikaharu Just letting you guys know since I'm pretty short on space @vervain is helping me collect dragons while I'm not available - you can see on the spreadsheet which of us is available and send the dragons to either of us!
@Salvation @Jazzyleia @balthy @AdeleneDawner @kikaharu Just letting you guys know since I'm pretty short on space @vervain is helping me collect dragons while I'm not available - you can see on the spreadsheet which of us is available and send the dragons to either of us!
Na5WGHa.png
@Desnik - i just saw your reply going through the thread, my username is remuslupn without an i so i never got your PA. i've grabbed a copy off the AH!
@Desnik - i just saw your reply going through the thread, my username is remuslupn without an i so i never got your PA. i've grabbed a copy off the AH!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn Ah I see! Sorry about missing that detail. I'm glad you bought one, thank you so much!
@remuslupn Ah I see! Sorry about missing that detail. I'm glad you bought one, thank you so much!
@FirozTaverbi

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're doing things again!! Can I grab a lot and edit the information later? I'll be out of town part of today but I'll edit it as soon as I get back! I can least tell you I'll be ordering three!
@FirozTaverbi

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're doing things again!! Can I grab a lot and edit the information later? I'll be out of town part of today but I'll edit it as soon as I get back! I can least tell you I'll be ordering three!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet Hello again! I just can't resist the allure of doing little adopts and sweet sweet exalt munny Of course! I'll happily reserve three slots for you, you can send me the info whenever you're ready!
@Evet Hello again! I just can't resist the allure of doing little adopts and sweet sweet exalt munny Of course! I'll happily reserve three slots for you, you can send me the info whenever you're ready!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi Dragon BBCode or scry: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13385998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133860/13385998_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction (left or right): Left Lantern colour (default, flight or custom): Lightning please Custom lantern details (if applicable): N/A
@FirozTaverbi
Dragon BBCode or scry:

13385998_350.png

Direction (left or right): Left
Lantern colour (default, flight or custom): Lightning please
Custom lantern details (if applicable): N/A
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
@ClanEnyo

perf! thanks for the images :D
i'll start working on something asap!
@ClanEnyo

perf! thanks for the images :D
i'll start working on something asap!
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@Crystallizes Thank you for your order! That comes to 60 levels in total, feel free to start sending them whenever you're ready!
@Crystallizes Thank you for your order! That comes to 60 levels in total, feel free to start sending them whenever you're ready!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29