Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kaichou's Mini GFX Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Raebaa
oooh this is so interesting
Alright, I'm getting some solid ideas now
It might take a few days though because I'll be out tomorrow and won't be able to work on it.

Okay, that works for me. Sorry again >.>;

@Raebaa
oooh this is so interesting
Alright, I'm getting some solid ideas now
It might take a few days though because I'll be out tomorrow and won't be able to work on it.

Okay, that works for me. Sorry again >.>;

JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
No worries hun...I still need to get all my cards sorted for it too...:D
No worries hun...I still need to get all my cards sorted for it too...:D
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
[color=#8D2C2C]@Raebaa So your description immediately made me think of a giant tree so: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4wR2vt4.png[/img] Let me know what you think? I put the font off-center because you said understated but I can center and darken it if you'd prefer the writing to be bigger and more noticeable ...And I'm just remember that you said you didn't want it to be square *totally forgot* Will fix that later Overall feelings about it? Not what you had in mind? Things you'd want me to do for the other banners? [/color]
@Raebaa
So your description immediately made me think of a giant tree so:
4wR2vt4.png
Let me know what you think?
I put the font off-center because you said understated but I can center and darken it if you'd prefer the writing to be bigger and more noticeable

...And I'm just remember that you said you didn't want it to be square *totally forgot*
Will fix that later
Overall feelings about it? Not what you had in mind? Things you'd want me to do for the other banners?

JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
I love it! That is gorgeous...I don't even mind that it is square...it looks brilliant!
I love it! That is gorgeous...I don't even mind that it is square...it looks brilliant!
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png

Those look good, how much treasure would that be?

Those look good, how much treasure would that be?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Raebaa
Oh good I'm glad you like it because I'm having trouble thinking of something flowing?
I mean the only things I've been thinking of is just anything that's not a square but I don't think they're actually flowing?
I will have to test some things out and get back to you but if you could explain a bit more what you mean by flow that would help ^^;

@LapisDragon17718
I'm glad you like them!
It will be 3kt ^^
@Raebaa
Oh good I'm glad you like it because I'm having trouble thinking of something flowing?
I mean the only things I've been thinking of is just anything that's not a square but I don't think they're actually flowing?
I will have to test some things out and get back to you but if you could explain a bit more what you mean by flow that would help ^^;

@LapisDragon17718
I'm glad you like them!
It will be 3kt ^^
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
By something flowing I mean that I want something that reads from left to right, not just the foreground writing but the background focus too. I like things that look natural too.
By something flowing I mean that I want something that reads from left to right, not just the foreground writing but the background focus too. I like things that look natural too.
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa
Ooh okay, I thought you meant flow in relation to the banner shape and got confused
@Raebaa
Ooh okay, I thought you meant flow in relation to the banner shape and got confused
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
Bump
Still have slots open
Bump
Still have slots open
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
@ragonessIgnacia
I have you down
Thank you for your order :)
@ragonessIgnacia