Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Darkness Falls [Open!]
1 2 3 4
Oh, sorry about that! @Gaia would you mind moving this over there?
Oh, sorry about that! @Gaia would you mind moving this over there?
unknown.png
@Mediumdee Ofcourse, moved :)
@Mediumdee Ofcourse, moved :)
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348132458564419588/438484960916275220/image.png[/img]
image.png
unknown.png
@AngelSami
It'll be about 238g or 285kt, if I've got the math right
@AngelSami
It'll be about 238g or 285kt, if I've got the math right
unknown.png
@Mediumdee
Awesome! All my hatchling fodder will be growing up soon so all that exalting and selling will get me just enough. I'll be back as soon as I have the funds!
I'm very excited to get more art for my meme bees~
@Mediumdee
Awesome! All my hatchling fodder will be growing up soon so all that exalting and selling will get me just enough. I'll be back as soon as I have the funds!
I'm very excited to get more art for my meme bees~
@Princesco @LotusCandy Little update for you guys, but I may be able to begin adding some text to these pictures in the near future! Also, the male imp base is all done, and from now on, if I'm not working on other bases, funding one will be half price. Little example of what's to come [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/224198060622872577/447531038176968735/image.png[/img]
@Princesco @LotusCandy
Little update for you guys, but I may be able to begin adding some text to these pictures in the near future! Also, the male imp base is all done, and from now on, if I'm not working on other bases, funding one will be half price.

Little example of what's to come
image.png
unknown.png
AWWWW how cute is that???!!!!!
Keep up the good work, this is adorable!
AWWWW how cute is that???!!!!!
Keep up the good work, this is adorable!
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco @LotusCandy @AngelSami
hey guys! I reworked a few things to include another artist in here, so feel free to get some art from @Evilthecat as well from now on! also, I'll be taking bribes including scattersight vials at LAH prices, as well as possibly fodder dragons for upcoming pushes (at least on my end)
@Princesco @LotusCandy @AngelSami
hey guys! I reworked a few things to include another artist in here, so feel free to get some art from @Evilthecat as well from now on! also, I'll be taking bribes including scattersight vials at LAH prices, as well as possibly fodder dragons for upcoming pushes (at least on my end)
unknown.png
screeeeeeeee
screeeeeeeee
unknown.png
@Mediumdee
I FINALLY HAVE THE DRAGON CASH AND I'M VERY READY.

Username: AngelSami
ID: #153914
Discounts available: In your May 12th post, you calculated 285kt with the 5% windy discount
Dragons: Barry and Vanessa
Text: None

Hope I filled this out right. Just lemme know when you get this and I'll send the payment!
@Mediumdee
I FINALLY HAVE THE DRAGON CASH AND I'M VERY READY.

Username: AngelSami
ID: #153914
Discounts available: In your May 12th post, you calculated 285kt with the 5% windy discount
Dragons: Barry and Vanessa
Text: None

Hope I filled this out right. Just lemme know when you get this and I'll send the payment!
1 2 3 4