Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OTA/T) OCs (26 left~)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Huolon Oh delightful! In that case, would I be able to get Amani for 30g? I see that they have a linked picture and could easily have fun upgrading their designs slightly and keeping them together.

I do not have a Toyhou.se but I have saved all of Korven's pictures and references and can do the same for Amani if you will let me tak them, too!

I can send a CR soon as I hear from you, thank you!
@Huolon Oh delightful! In that case, would I be able to get Amani for 30g? I see that they have a linked picture and could easily have fun upgrading their designs slightly and keeping them together.

I do not have a Toyhou.se but I have saved all of Korven's pictures and references and can do the same for Amani if you will let me tak them, too!

I can send a CR soon as I hear from you, thank you!
@TuxTheStrayCat

30g for Amani is also good~ Send both in a cr whenever you can <3 And I don't mind transfering them via TH if you tell me what yours is too c:
@TuxTheStrayCat

30g for Amani is also good~ Send both in a cr whenever you can <3 And I don't mind transfering them via TH if you tell me what yours is too c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Bump~
Bump~
@Huolon Sorry for the wait! I sent the CR for ya <:
I do not have a TH but I saved all of their pictures and artist credits so you are free to delete them if you wish.
@Huolon Sorry for the wait! I sent the CR for ya <:
I do not have a TH but I saved all of their pictures and artist credits so you are free to delete them if you wish.
@TuxTheStrayCat

Alrighty then, will do! c:
@TuxTheStrayCat

Alrighty then, will do! c:
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
@Huolon

I was wondering, as I am waiting for some treasure to come in from a CR selling a dragon if you could hold: Ammon, Nechtu, and Iseret? I am also hoping to sell some art, and once I get the treasure I would happily pay 300kt for them

If not I completely understand
@Huolon

I was wondering, as I am waiting for some treasure to come in from a CR selling a dragon if you could hold: Ammon, Nechtu, and Iseret? I am also hoping to sell some art, and once I get the treasure I would happily pay 300kt for them

If not I completely understand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17