Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Ping] $20/2.3kg Shaded Busts
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29
@Automedon sorry for the late pickup! and thank you for the lovely art, I really like her eyes uwu**
@Automedon sorry for the late pickup! and thank you for the lovely art, I really like her eyes uwu**
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@porifra I'm so glad!! She was very fun to draw <3
@porifra I'm so glad!! She was very fun to draw <3
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@sinbreaker Here's your guy! I hope I did him justice, he's such a neat character! [url=https://sta.sh/028vpbhlfl2t][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/e4b7/th/pre/i/2018/296/7/6/sinbreaker_bust_by_automedone-dcq6bay.png[/img][/url] Click for full size!
@sinbreaker Here's your guy! I hope I did him justice, he's such a neat character!

sinbreaker_bust_by_automedone-dcq6bay.png

Click for full size!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
Could I be added to your waitlist/pinglist?
@Automedon
Could I be added to your waitlist/pinglist?
Just your average Elf Mother & Druid Cultivator
ryheIfQ.png
@shahenor Absolutely! Thank you for your interest!
@shahenor Absolutely! Thank you for your interest!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
I'd love to be added to your wait list!
@Automedon
I'd love to be added to your wait list!
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
@Fujo @arthurian @dorsia @Talismarr @Alphazi @MahuruRaji @Shahenor @Whyyesimnot

I'm accepting two slots at the moment! I am considering raising the prices on these, as I seem to be able to refine them in leaps and bounds every time I do them, ahaha. Once everyone on my waitlist has had a chance to order one at 1500g/$15, I'll be upping the price to 2000g/$20 a piece. Please let me know if you'd like to remain on or be removed from the waitlist!
@Fujo @arthurian @dorsia @Talismarr @Alphazi @MahuruRaji @Shahenor @Whyyesimnot

I'm accepting two slots at the moment! I am considering raising the prices on these, as I seem to be able to refine them in leaps and bounds every time I do them, ahaha. Once everyone on my waitlist has had a chance to order one at 1500g/$15, I'll be upping the price to 2000g/$20 a piece. Please let me know if you'd like to remain on or be removed from the waitlist!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

Oooh, may I be added to the pinglist, please? I'd love to get my hands on more of your art sometime. ^^
@Automedon

Oooh, may I be added to the pinglist, please? I'd love to get my hands on more of your art sometime. ^^
Gejcwcq.png
@Automedon hi there! i'd both love a slot and love to stay on the waitlist ^^ i agree pricing up would be smart, though being a bit tight atm i'd like to take the chance for $15 :'D
@Automedon hi there! i'd both love a slot and love to stay on the waitlist ^^ i agree pricing up would be smart, though being a bit tight atm i'd like to take the chance for $15 :'D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alphazi Wonderful! Thank you very much, I appreciate that <3
You can go ahead and fill out the form, and send payment to www.paypal.me/automedonartsales/15usd !
@alphazi Wonderful! Thank you very much, I appreciate that <3
You can go ahead and fill out the form, and send payment to www.paypal.me/automedonartsales/15usd !
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29