Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pib’s PWYW art (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/nq4tnb.png[/IMG][/center] hello and welcome to my humble abode. follow me inside and we can discuss further details over a box of whale crackers and a carton of chocolate milk. now, to explain my little shop here it's obviously due to change as time goes on (i mean, look at it now; it's hideous), but it should suffice for the time being. once i can provide a decent example of my writing, i'll start taking orders for lore as well. as far as drawing goes, i don't have too many restrictions on what i will and will not draw. that being said, i would prefer if the request is modest enough to be showcased on this post. if not, we can discuss the matter privately via PM. i will try my best to find time to finish your order as quickly as possible, but please keep this in mind: i don't like to stress myself out over something that i enjoy. in other words, please be patient with me. i am in high school and i am usually very busy during the week. i will shut down the shop if/when the pressure gets to be too much for me to handle. i promise i will work as quickly as i can to complete as many pieces as possible if you all promise to forgive me if/when i fall behind. some examples: [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/og4yc.png[/img] [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2z8afwk.png[/IMG] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6ee8/f/2018/037/2/e/part_of_an_assignment_by_weeniefrog-dc2e2pn.png[/img]
nq4tnb.png

hello and welcome to my humble abode. follow me inside and we can discuss further details over a box of whale crackers and a carton of chocolate milk.

now, to explain my little shop here it's obviously due to change as time goes on (i mean, look at it now; it's hideous), but it should suffice for the time being. once i can provide a decent example of my writing, i'll start taking orders for lore as well.

as far as drawing goes, i don't have too many restrictions on what i will and will not draw. that being said, i would prefer if the request is modest enough to be showcased on this post. if not, we can discuss the matter privately via PM. i will try my best to find time to finish your order as quickly as possible, but please keep this in mind: i don't like to stress myself out over something that i enjoy. in other words, please be patient with me. i am in high school and i am usually very busy during the week. i will shut down the shop if/when the pressure gets to be too much for me to handle. i promise i will work as quickly as i can to complete as many pieces as possible if you all promise to forgive me if/when i fall behind.

some examples:

og4yc.png

2z8afwk.png

part_of_an_assignment_by_weeniefrog-dc2e2pn.png

[center][b]PRICING:[/b] (note to self: take two seconds to make a nicer looking header for this part of your post)[/center] USD > gems > treasure i run a PWYW business. i let my customers decide how much my work is worth and send the corresponding currency. base price though ~500g for colored half-bodies oh look: a convenient list of items i will take in place of treasure or gems! [b]always:[/b] willing to look @ UM accents but i'm usually very picky [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=gilded decorative chest][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tertiary gene: underbelly] gene scrolls [b]other times (until i get one):[/b] [item=vista: foxfire grove][item=vista: swan lake][item=vista: fungi][item=vista: black rose][item=vista: living stones]
PRICING:
(note to self: take two seconds to make a nicer looking header for this part of your post)

USD > gems > treasure

i run a PWYW business. i let my customers decide how much my work is worth and send the corresponding currency.

base price though ~500g for colored half-bodies

oh look: a convenient list of items i will take in place of treasure or gems!

always:

willing to look @ UM accents but i'm usually very picky

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Gilded Decorative Chest Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

gene scrolls

other times (until i get one):

Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Fungi Vista: Black Rose Vista: Living Stones

THE QUEUE

click that ^
EXTRA INFO/ THINGS I WANT TO SAY:

i really love art trades/ doing art for new characters so offer that if you think i'd be interested

please do not lowball me

customs obviously cost more

i will PM finished art unless customers allow me to display it

send a one-way CR/ money on paypal before i begin

i'll add more if it comes up
THE QUEUE

click that ^
EXTRA INFO/ THINGS I WANT TO SAY:

i really love art trades/ doing art for new characters so offer that if you think i'd be interested

please do not lowball me

customs obviously cost more

i will PM finished art unless customers allow me to display it

send a one-way CR/ money on paypal before i begin

i'll add more if it comes up
OTHER ART RELATED THREADS:

for when i’m not in the mood to take any big commissions X X X

buying art threads

for USD
PING LIST:

@catmints @jabby @aphelium @fashionmista @simfeetunder @wet @chimeratic
@sanctumangelus @beequeen @timeblitz @wiinter