Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sea's Shop (OPEN) | USD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@SeaEagle

I'm really liking the pose, especially the wings omg <3
@SeaEagle

I'm really liking the pose, especially the wings omg <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon Here it is! I can make minor changes if you would like, hope you like it! Once payment is received, the sample marking will be removed. Thank you for your business! I'd be interested in doing a few of your other OC's too if you're happy with my style and interested! ^^ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a095/f/2018/179/d/d/huolon_15_by_seaeagle0-dcfo53r.png[/img]
@Huolon
Here it is! I can make minor changes if you would like, hope you like it! Once payment is received, the sample marking will be removed. Thank you for your business! I'd be interested in doing a few of your other OC's too if you're happy with my style and interested! ^^

huolon_15_by_seaeagle0-dcfo53r.png
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@SeaEagle
Definitely interested in a realistic fullbody!
Detailed description/References:Simeon
Pose: No clue, maybe a bit like the Wraith Hounds?
Payment Details/Amount: 25$, do you need my payment details again?
@SeaEagle
Definitely interested in a realistic fullbody!
Detailed description/References:Simeon
Pose: No clue, maybe a bit like the Wraith Hounds?
Payment Details/Amount: 25$, do you need my payment details again?
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@SeaEagle

As far as I can see she's perfect and very shiny omg <3

Got the invoice though and paid! ^^

And I miiiight be interested, depending on who you'd like to do O:
@SeaEagle

As far as I can see she's perfect and very shiny omg <3

Got the invoice though and paid! ^^

And I miiiight be interested, depending on who you'd like to do O:
@Farvel
Nope, if payment details are the same as last time, no need to send again ^^

@Huolon
Payment received, thanks! I can dull her down more if you would prefer? Just lmk if you want her black section dulled or if you mean the gold markings.

Of interest to me are Nazul or Percival! They would be $25 USD each for a fullbody if you are keen.

@Farvel
Nope, if payment details are the same as last time, no need to send again ^^

@Huolon
Payment received, thanks! I can dull her down more if you would prefer? Just lmk if you want her black section dulled or if you mean the gold markings.

Of interest to me are Nazul or Percival! They would be $25 USD each for a fullbody if you are keen.

@SeaEagle

Oh I just mean't nothing bad by it! I meant shiny as in like pretty and amazing xD
@SeaEagle

Oh I just mean't nothing bad by it! I meant shiny as in like pretty and amazing xD
@Huolon
Glad to hear it! ^^ I'll be here if you decide to commission other OC's down the line, thanks for your business!
@Huolon
Glad to hear it! ^^ I'll be here if you decide to commission other OC's down the line, thanks for your business!
@SeaEagle,
details are the same tho you can take your time, on short notice it became clear today that i would move apartments this month so i will have the money only ready by the beginning of august, just wanted to let you know! i def still want the art but it means i will be short on money this month, sorry!
@SeaEagle,
details are the same tho you can take your time, on short notice it became clear today that i would move apartments this month so i will have the money only ready by the beginning of august, just wanted to let you know! i def still want the art but it means i will be short on money this month, sorry!
@Farvel
No problem! I'll set the invoice due date for a few months after completion when I'm done ^^ I tend to take a while as well, but let me know if you need more time and I'll extend.
@Farvel
No problem! I'll set the invoice due date for a few months after completion when I'm done ^^ I tend to take a while as well, but let me know if you need more time and I'll extend.
@SeaEagle
I'm glad, by end of July/begin of August I should def have everything ready but I guess that works well if you need the time as well, thanks again for being understanding :D
@SeaEagle
I'm glad, by end of July/begin of August I should def have everything ready but I guess that works well if you need the time as well, thanks again for being understanding :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46