Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sea's Shop (OPEN) | USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@SeaEagle

Yeah, I'm totally fine with $16!
@SeaEagle

Yeah, I'm totally fine with $16!
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
New forum signature style art for $15 USD! Examples in first post and my signature! :D
New forum signature style art for $15 USD! Examples in first post and my signature! :D
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@SeaEagle Detailed description/References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39172032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391721/39172032_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love a signature of my boy Simeon here, please with the accent and at least the shawl (I guess the rest won't of his body won't be much in the picture anyway) Pose: Something creepy/eerie/murderous, like he's going to attack at any moment, maybe snarling? Payment Details/Amount: Paypal, dunno how much that would be because of his accent, just let me know :)
@SeaEagle
Detailed description/References:

39172032_350.png

I would love a signature of my boy Simeon here, please with the accent and at least the shawl (I guess the rest won't of his body won't be much in the picture anyway)
Pose: Something creepy/eerie/murderous, like he's going to attack at any moment, maybe snarling?
Payment Details/Amount: Paypal, dunno how much that would be because of his accent, just let me know :)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@seaeagle I would love a slot!
@seaeagle I would love a slot!
ZYsjylg.png
@Farvel
Hi, forum sigs are $15 USD flat for now! Is that okay?

@Dawnn
Hi! I can pen you in for a slot, I did mention I'd do yours for $10 USD right? I'll have to start after the other two orders though.

Also, for both of you please note I take some weeks to complete my pieces since I'm slow and work on them during days off. Please send Paypal emails when/after you confirm your orders and I'll invoice when I'm done. Thanks!

@Farvel
Hi, forum sigs are $15 USD flat for now! Is that okay?

@Dawnn
Hi! I can pen you in for a slot, I did mention I'd do yours for $10 USD right? I'll have to start after the other two orders though.

Also, for both of you please note I take some weeks to complete my pieces since I'm slow and work on them during days off. Please send Paypal emails when/after you confirm your orders and I'll invoice when I'm done. Thanks!

@SeaEagle
Alright, sending you my information in a mom :D
@SeaEagle
Alright, sending you my information in a mom :D
WIPs! Let me know if changes would be liked! Accessories will be added later! @solarsailor [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1885/f/2018/129/c/d/dimentio_wip_by_seaeagle0-dcb1vys.png[/img] @Farvel [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e8ce/f/2018/129/7/d/simeon_wip_by_seaeagle0-dcb1w0a.png[/img]
WIPs! Let me know if changes would be liked! Accessories will be added later!

@solarsailor
dimentio_wip_by_seaeagle0-dcb1vys.png

@Farvel
simeon_wip_by_seaeagle0-dcb1w0a.png
@SeaEagle
Looks good for now, though the right sid looks a bit empty for now but let's see how it looks with more details:D
@SeaEagle
Looks good for now, though the right sid looks a bit empty for now but let's see how it looks with more details:D
@Farvel
I intend to add the accessories and general dragon markings but other than that, the WIP is the pose I'm going with. I'll also add in a background of course.

If you would like more 'detail' in the composition I could pull the zoom in closer? So just focus on the body (not tail included) but if we go too close the shawl will get cut. As it is, its the top half of the shawl that will be in. The closer in the zoom is, the more details can be seen though. So let me know what you prefer?
@Farvel
I intend to add the accessories and general dragon markings but other than that, the WIP is the pose I'm going with. I'll also add in a background of course.

If you would like more 'detail' in the composition I could pull the zoom in closer? So just focus on the body (not tail included) but if we go too close the shawl will get cut. As it is, its the top half of the shawl that will be in. The closer in the zoom is, the more details can be seen though. So let me know what you prefer?
@SeaEagle
The pose is alright, I just meant that without a background or stuff (maybe there could be ghostly lights/fires in the background, hmmm) it looks a bit empty, sorry, I always forget how hard it is to convoy something in a language that's not my native language ^.^'
To sum my rambling up, the pose is alright, I. Meant with details the later background xD
@SeaEagle
The pose is alright, I just meant that without a background or stuff (maybe there could be ghostly lights/fires in the background, hmmm) it looks a bit empty, sorry, I always forget how hard it is to convoy something in a language that's not my native language ^.^'
To sum my rambling up, the pose is alright, I. Meant with details the later background xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46