Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sea's Shop (OPEN) | USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@SeaEagle

definitely still interested. sorry, got busy and stressed suddenly.
will edit this post tomorrow with details
@SeaEagle

definitely still interested. sorry, got busy and stressed suddenly.
will edit this post tomorrow with details
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
@SeaEagle

Detailed description/References: Scar
Pose: Sitting on hind legs, if possible holding a skull and talking to it enthusiastically.
Payment Details/Amount: $13 - $15?? Not sure what your definition of complex markings is, but I def want his apparel.

Also, for future commission consideration do you do humanoid characters?

@SeaEagle

Detailed description/References: Scar
Pose: Sitting on hind legs, if possible holding a skull and talking to it enthusiastically.
Payment Details/Amount: $13 - $15?? Not sure what your definition of complex markings is, but I def want his apparel.

Also, for future commission consideration do you do humanoid characters?

@solarsailor Cool, will reserve a slot for you! @SadieWitch Great, I'd be happy to take your commission for $15 since I consider the pose and apparel to be complex. I assume you want him talking to a bird skull from the images on his profile? I also take a few weeks to do pieces so there will be a wait. Let me know if this is acceptable. Hm, I do draw female humanoids but I tend to take them on case by case basis since I charge more for humans. Some old examples here if you are interested: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a575/f/2018/045/a/9/feminine_examples_by_seaeagle0-dc36zy3.png[/img]
@solarsailor
Cool, will reserve a slot for you!

@SadieWitch
Great, I'd be happy to take your commission for $15 since I consider the pose and apparel to be complex. I assume you want him talking to a bird skull from the images on his profile? I also take a few weeks to do pieces so there will be a wait. Let me know if this is acceptable.

Hm, I do draw female humanoids but I tend to take them on case by case basis since I charge more for humans. Some old examples here if you are interested:

feminine_examples_by_seaeagle0-dc36zy3.png
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@SeaEagle

That price is okay with me!
Any kind of skull works as he, and his clan, live in the Boneyard. If a bird skull is easier for you go right ahead and do that~
Also I am a very patient person, so I do not mind a wait.

Ooooo Those are very pretty~
Unfortunately I do not have any female characters. But I'll definitely consider on a later date. ^,...,^
@SeaEagle

That price is okay with me!
Any kind of skull works as he, and his clan, live in the Boneyard. If a bird skull is easier for you go right ahead and do that~
Also I am a very patient person, so I do not mind a wait.

Ooooo Those are very pretty~
Unfortunately I do not have any female characters. But I'll definitely consider on a later date. ^,...,^
@ SadieWitch WIP! Is this pose okay? Let me know what changes you would like. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a00f/f/2018/113/e/d/scar_wip_by_seaeagle0-dc9m60n.png[/img]
@ SadieWitch
WIP! Is this pose okay? Let me know what changes you would like.

scar_wip_by_seaeagle0-dc9m60n.png
@SeaEagle

Looks great! No changes needed~
@SeaEagle

Looks great! No changes needed~
@SeaEagle Detailed description/References: For more details regarding personality, just click on him and check his info box! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32044168] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=32044168&skin=0&apparel=20843,588,20845,20844,6029,2889,19655,20855,10877,12930,18781,491&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Pose: Floating/hovering, while reading the book below [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/papermario/images/b/b7/Dark_Prognosticon.png[/img] Payment Details/Amount: $15, will email paypal! I'm alright with slight payment increase because I put his dressing room image in instead (more apparel I don't have yet haha).
@SeaEagle
Detailed description/References: For more details regarding personality, just click on him and check his info box!

dragon?did=32044168&skin=0&apparel=20843,588,20845,20844,6029,2889,19655,20855,10877,12930,18781,491&xt=dressing.png

Pose: Floating/hovering, while reading the book below
Dark_Prognosticon.png
Payment Details/Amount: $15, will email paypal! I'm alright with slight payment increase because I put his dressing room image in instead (more apparel I don't have yet haha).
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
@Seaeagle I've paid the invoice :) Love it!
@Seaeagle I've paid the invoice :) Love it!
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
@SadieWitch
Hello! I am nearly done with your piece, do you mind please sending me your Paypal email via messaging so I can send the invoice? Thank you!

@solarsailor
Would $16 USD be alright? Your dragon has a lot of apparel xD
@SadieWitch
Hello! I am nearly done with your piece, do you mind please sending me your Paypal email via messaging so I can send the invoice? Thank you!

@solarsailor
Would $16 USD be alright? Your dragon has a lot of apparel xD
@SadieWitch Here it is! Please let me know what minor changes you would like, once I've got your email and received payment via Paypal invoice, I'll remove the watermark. Thanks for commissioning me and hope you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/69b8/f/2018/119/4/5/scar_fin_02_by_seaeagle0-dca4ubz.png[/img]
@SadieWitch
Here it is! Please let me know what minor changes you would like, once I've got your email and received payment via Paypal invoice, I'll remove the watermark. Thanks for commissioning me and hope you like it!
scar_fin_02_by_seaeagle0-dca4ubz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46