Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | abandoned
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
^^
^^
9kiWQCb.png
^^
^^
9kiWQCb.png
Choose style/payment type: Sketch+ shading Fullbody and gems
If paying through Paypal, private message me your email so I can invoice you
Comment below (I am subscribed!) with order details, reference images and any requests e.g lighting, pose, expression, apparel

https://toyhou.se/42246.echo
THis is the druid character (dnd one, I adore her) I was hoping to get art for. I loved the layout of your example of the dragon in the grass stretched out and signiture style, I was curious if you would be willing to draw her in that sorta dimensions. Maybe lying on her back in grass or surrounded by vines/flowers? Really, anything is fine here and if the dimension thing doesn't work, just go crazy.
Choose style/payment type: Sketch+ shading Fullbody and gems
If paying through Paypal, private message me your email so I can invoice you
Comment below (I am subscribed!) with order details, reference images and any requests e.g lighting, pose, expression, apparel

https://toyhou.se/42246.echo
THis is the druid character (dnd one, I adore her) I was hoping to get art for. I loved the layout of your example of the dragon in the grass stretched out and signiture style, I was curious if you would be willing to draw her in that sorta dimensions. Maybe lying on her back in grass or surrounded by vines/flowers? Really, anything is fine here and if the dimension thing doesn't work, just go crazy.
@Lake
I can do that! Would you like it signature sized too? If yes, might have to simplify her design a bit so it doesn't get too cluttered but I'll see how it goes.
Please could you send over either 1500kt, or at the 1:900 ratio bout 1667 gems ^^
@Lake
I can do that! Would you like it signature sized too? If yes, might have to simplify her design a bit so it doesn't get too cluttered but I'll see how it goes.
Please could you send over either 1500kt, or at the 1:900 ratio bout 1667 gems ^^
9kiWQCb.png
Just that sort of dimmension, it doesn't need to be the exact size to shove into a signature!
I'll send over the crossroad now! <3
Just that sort of dimmension, it doesn't need to be the exact size to shove into a signature!
I'll send over the crossroad now! <3
[font=cambria]@Lake !! hope this is ok! [img]https://i.imgur.com/t5l1LwU.png[/img]
@Lake
!! hope this is ok!
t5l1LwU.png
9kiWQCb.png
This is EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you so much! I couldn't picture it any differently if I tried now ;3;
This is EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you so much! I couldn't picture it any differently if I tried now ;3;
^^
^^
9kiWQCb.png
Hey there!
Choose style/payment type: 2 busts, base color please! ^^
If paying through Paypal: Paying Gems or T, whatever you prefer!
Sharm - Ref
She's Kieron's mate and is quiet, shy and soft-hearted.
Kieron - Ref
Noble, but quite temperamental, he's strong-willed and powerful despite his slender build. He absolutely adores Sharm.

Tell me when to send the monies! Thanks for posting on my art search post. Your art is absolutely lovely. ^^~
Hey there!
Choose style/payment type: 2 busts, base color please! ^^
If paying through Paypal: Paying Gems or T, whatever you prefer!
Sharm - Ref
She's Kieron's mate and is quiet, shy and soft-hearted.
Kieron - Ref
Noble, but quite temperamental, he's strong-willed and powerful despite his slender build. He absolutely adores Sharm.

Tell me when to send the monies! Thanks for posting on my art search post. Your art is absolutely lovely. ^^~
@GrimmRaven thank you!! Those are some gorgeous horsies, im looking forwards to drawing them ^^
You can send the monies over whenever you like, I'll accept when im finished ^^
@GrimmRaven thank you!! Those are some gorgeous horsies, im looking forwards to drawing them ^^
You can send the monies over whenever you like, I'll accept when im finished ^^
9kiWQCb.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27