Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61
@JNaan

Hey there, slots a bit full right now, but I'd be happy to put you on the pinglist for when I have slots open again!
@JNaan

Hey there, slots a bit full right now, but I'd be happy to put you on the pinglist for when I have slots open again!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
okay thank you^^
@hellieace
okay thank you^^
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
Added you, dear!

Also updating some of the original formatting of the the opener here soon guys so everything will be pretty, and put up an actual rule set just in case!
Added you, dear!

Also updating some of the original formatting of the the opener here soon guys so everything will be pretty, and put up an actual rule set just in case!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace please ping me when slots are open. your art is super pretty!!
@hellieace please ping me when slots are open. your art is super pretty!!
@Elligance

Ofc! And thank you! ^^
@Elligance

Ofc! And thank you! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@mildu

Just checking to see if you're still interested in your slot~ Please PM me with details if so~
@mildu

Just checking to see if you're still interested in your slot~ Please PM me with details if so~
K2H4fpn.png
Small update @ all- not gonna worry about pinging 'cause it's not major but if anyone checks here for status updates:

I've got more than half the sketches done for this batch. Will be sending them out as a group once I have them all ready to be approved/made changes to.
Small update @ all- not gonna worry about pinging 'cause it's not major but if anyone checks here for status updates:

I've got more than half the sketches done for this batch. Will be sending them out as a group once I have them all ready to be approved/made changes to.
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
May I be added to the pinglist?
@hellieace
May I be added to the pinglist?
@hellieace I love your art! Please add me to your pinglist ^^
@hellieace I love your art! Please add me to your pinglist ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333

Added you guys~
@TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333

Added you guys~
K2H4fpn.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61