Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61
@hellieace

Can't wait!
@hellieace

Can't wait!
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
Heya just checking in! I sent payment via CR a while ago but your list hasn't updated to reflect that ;u;
Heya just checking in! I sent payment via CR a while ago but your list hasn't updated to reflect that ;u;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

Mhm, you specifically asked me not to accept payment until I was finished, and so I have not~
@SilverDeath

Mhm, you specifically asked me not to accept payment until I was finished, and so I have not~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace Ahhh right thought you marking it 'paid' as in having sent in payment, gotcha!
@hellieace Ahhh right thought you marking it 'paid' as in having sent in payment, gotcha!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

Nope, it's in my rules: ♠ Payment is upfront!

But I'm not really an egregious person, or strapped for dragon cash, so I don't push it really. The 'Paid' mark is really for me to recall if I need to go back to something and collect, or remind them.

Hope that clears up any confusion! ^^
@SilverDeath

Nope, it's in my rules: ♠ Payment is upfront!

But I'm not really an egregious person, or strapped for dragon cash, so I don't push it really. The 'Paid' mark is really for me to recall if I need to go back to something and collect, or remind them.

Hope that clears up any confusion! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
Added myself to your pinglist as I have a new D&D character who needs some art~ <3
Added myself to your pinglist as I have a new D&D character who needs some art~ <3
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@DracoSicarius
Yay! :D

My goal is to hopefully clear the queue by the end of the month, so slots might be opening up soonish ~
@DracoSicarius
Yay! :D

My goal is to hopefully clear the queue by the end of the month, so slots might be opening up soonish ~
K2H4fpn.png
Dope! :D
Dope! :D
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
Ping list please!! <3 Also, would you ever consider raising your prices??? You should he charging waaaay more for this level of quality work!! <3 @hellieace
Ping list please!! <3 Also, would you ever consider raising your prices??? You should he charging waaaay more for this level of quality work!! <3 @hellieace
@beastii

Hehe, you should have seen my lowball prices before I updated the shop~ But in all seriousness, thank you! I appreciate that, and maybe one day I will. Right now I'm okay with what the prices are- I like accessibility for everyone, and I think this is a good balance for me. ♥♥♥

When I start collecting the KS familiars again, we might get a little pricier~
@beastii

Hehe, you should have seen my lowball prices before I updated the shop~ But in all seriousness, thank you! I appreciate that, and maybe one day I will. Right now I'm okay with what the prices are- I like accessibility for everyone, and I think this is a good balance for me. ♥♥♥

When I start collecting the KS familiars again, we might get a little pricier~
K2H4fpn.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61