Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61
@helliace can I snag two half body sketches? :) I’m on mobile rn but I’ll message you info when I’m at a laptop.
@helliace can I snag two half body sketches? :) I’m on mobile rn but I’ll message you info when I’m at a laptop.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@Luunai
Works perfectly! ^^ Go ahead and send payment whenever you get the chance please~

@vervain
Sure thing!

AND WITH THAT WE'RE CLOSED AGAIN FOLKS! :D
@Luunai
Works perfectly! ^^ Go ahead and send payment whenever you get the chance please~

@vervain
Sure thing!

AND WITH THAT WE'RE CLOSED AGAIN FOLKS! :D
K2H4fpn.png
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Katemere | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SilverDeath | @mstrashprincess | @aquasoars | @magpietellme |

Opening up a few more slots since I have most of the sketches done or almost done! A couple illustrations are going out tonight too~

So! Both sketches and illustrations are open!! Only limit is 1 character each just so I can keep up the break-neck pace~ ♥
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Katemere | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SilverDeath | @mstrashprincess | @aquasoars | @magpietellme |

Opening up a few more slots since I have most of the sketches done or almost done! A couple illustrations are going out tonight too~

So! Both sketches and illustrations are open!! Only limit is 1 character each just so I can keep up the break-neck pace~ ♥
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
i'd like to snag a slot for illustration pls
I'll send u the info tmr if you can wait :')
@hellieace
i'd like to snag a slot for illustration pls
I'll send u the info tmr if you can wait :')
@Johan

Sure thing~
@Johan

Sure thing~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace could i get a full body sketch?
i'd like to get this girl in this outfit!!
@hellieace could i get a full body sketch?
i'd like to get this girl in this outfit!!
@remnio

Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready~
@remnio

Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace may i claim an illustration slot? a fullbody of this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12144112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121442/12144112_350.png[/img] [/url] i don't expect all of the apparel. whatever pieces you think would look nice?
@hellieace may i claim an illustration slot? a fullbody of this dragon:

12144112_350.png

i don't expect all of the apparel. whatever pieces you think would look nice?
yzUX307.png
@hellieace -screes and slides in- I MADE IT

Bruh I'd super love a fullbody illustration piece of my my prince boi OR my deer boi! For Alex you can make up an outfit, it doesn't have to be one on his ref, but pants and glasses at least are mandatory heh
@hellieace -screes and slides in- I MADE IT

Bruh I'd super love a fullbody illustration piece of my my prince boi OR my deer boi! For Alex you can make up an outfit, it doesn't have to be one on his ref, but pants and glasses at least are mandatory heh
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Ratiasu

Of course! I'll fit as much as looks nice, and try not to clutter her~ Go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready~

@SilverDeath
Haha, congrats! Silver Lily looks delightful to draw! Would you prefer him closer to MLP style, or my general furry style?
@Ratiasu

Of course! I'll fit as much as looks nice, and try not to clutter her~ Go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready~

@SilverDeath
Haha, congrats! Silver Lily looks delightful to draw! Would you prefer him closer to MLP style, or my general furry style?
K2H4fpn.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61