Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61
@hellieace

No problem and thanks for letting us know
@hellieace

No problem and thanks for letting us know
@hellieace

Can I be on a pinglist please? You're amazing!
@hellieace

Can I be on a pinglist please? You're amazing!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles

Sure thing! ♥
@peepsnibbles

Sure thing! ♥
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace No worries, thanks for the heads up!
@hellieace No worries, thanks for the heads up!
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz| @Pleasant | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @sojubean | @Johan | @peepsnibbles Hello pinglist! It's time for another round of open slots! I've got 5 sketch slots open, and 2 illustration slots this time. And I'd really love to draw some [i]dragons![/i] So, I'm offering 15% off any commission type if you give me a dragon to draw! This bonus [b]will[/b] stack (can you tell I really wanna draw those beautiful dergs)! As always, please feel free to browse my wishlist dragon for items you can pay with as well, and see if you qualify for any other discounts on post 2~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40785682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407857/40785682_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Edit: Heading to bed. Will answer pings/PMs in about 8 hours~[/b]
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz| @Pleasant | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @sojubean | @Johan | @peepsnibbles

Hello pinglist! It's time for another round of open slots! I've got 5 sketch slots open, and 2 illustration slots this time.

And I'd really love to draw some dragons! So, I'm offering 15% off any commission type if you give me a dragon to draw! This bonus will stack (can you tell I really wanna draw those beautiful dergs)!

As always, please feel free to browse my wishlist dragon for items you can pay with as well, and see if you qualify for any other discounts on post 2~

40785682_350.png

Edit: Heading to bed. Will answer pings/PMs in about 8 hours~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

I would like to order a halfbody sketch for 300kt, of this character. His eyes are pale blue, his hair is also pale blond, a little lighter and sicker than the one seen in this reference image.
@hellieace

I would like to order a halfbody sketch for 300kt, of this character. His eyes are pale blue, his hair is also pale blond, a little lighter and sicker than the one seen in this reference image.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@hellieace hello! could i get a bust for my new Big Friend (tm) right here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42436331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424364/42436331_350.png[/img] [/url]
@hellieace
hello! could i get a bust for my new Big Friend (tm) right here?

42436331_350.png
vFAGccV.png
@hellieace Could i grab a fullbody illustration of this baby please?
@hellieace Could i grab a fullbody illustration of this baby please?
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@hellieace
Can I go on your pinglist please? :D
@hellieace
Can I go on your pinglist please? :D
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@hellieace
I'd like to order a fullbody sketch of Nivalis! Her full profile is here!
@hellieace
I'd like to order a fullbody sketch of Nivalis! Her full profile is here!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61