Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@hellieace
aaa mind if i get pinged when slots are available? this is really, really pretty art :'0
@hellieace
aaa mind if i get pinged when slots are available? this is really, really pretty art :'0
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@hellieace Hello there! I would also love to order a fullbody illustration for 2 characters, but am not sure if your slots are full yet? If you still have a slot available, would you be willing to draw something with these two, interacting if at all possible (would love them doing something cute together or similar but it is of course up to you!) Would be happy to pay x2 the price of course + extra for complication fees if necessary!

Character Sheets (Burton): One, Two, Three
Screencaps (Burton): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Character Sheets (Sandra): One, Two
Screencaps (Sandra): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

And the height difference between them is about like this.

And of course if your slots are full, nevermind this! In that case, would you happen to have a pinglist or something that I could be added to? Your artwork is gorgeous and I'd love to buy from you in the future!

Thank you!
@hellieace Hello there! I would also love to order a fullbody illustration for 2 characters, but am not sure if your slots are full yet? If you still have a slot available, would you be willing to draw something with these two, interacting if at all possible (would love them doing something cute together or similar but it is of course up to you!) Would be happy to pay x2 the price of course + extra for complication fees if necessary!

Character Sheets (Burton): One, Two, Three
Screencaps (Burton): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Character Sheets (Sandra): One, Two
Screencaps (Sandra): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

And the height difference between them is about like this.

And of course if your slots are full, nevermind this! In that case, would you happen to have a pinglist or something that I could be added to? Your artwork is gorgeous and I'd love to buy from you in the future!

Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
Please add me to your ping list if you do make one! Since you look like you might be quite busy with all these requests c:
Please add me to your ping list if you do make one! Since you look like you might be quite busy with all these requests c:
fr_siggy_by_rintiq-dc8fbdd.gif
Wow, everyone, I'm super flattered by the response to this!! Thank you so much!

I'm gonna be closing slots after this post, and adding folks to a ping list for once I finish up!

@Shirenu
Yep! Send me a pm with references pretty please!

@Spo00kycrypt
Thank you, I appreciate it!

@Blabla247
Haha, yeah, super asleep!
Can totally do that for you! Hmu with a CR and if there's anything you want me to include like a certain outfit or anything pretty please pm me!

@MettatonsLegs
I didn't think there was gonna have to be, but everyone's been so interested (and awesome) I may have to! You're totally within it though, so no worries.

@Luciier
Of course! Just pm any references whenever you're ready!

@jurobii
Awesome! Set up a CR and I'll get right on it!

@Fluffesu
Seziah looks like she'd be super fun to draw with all that beautiful hair! I'd love to do something of her if that's alright?

@Sylvette
Oh wow, pm me some details and references on that, pretty please? ^^

@Vovina
Perfect! Yeah, it would just be double the price of what's listed for singles is all! But can totally do them interacting, so no worries at all!

If you wanna set up a CR, I'll get started on these!

@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums
Adding you lovelies to the ping list for once I clear up some slots! Thanks! ^^

Wow, everyone, I'm super flattered by the response to this!! Thank you so much!

I'm gonna be closing slots after this post, and adding folks to a ping list for once I finish up!

@Shirenu
Yep! Send me a pm with references pretty please!

@Spo00kycrypt
Thank you, I appreciate it!

@Blabla247
Haha, yeah, super asleep!
Can totally do that for you! Hmu with a CR and if there's anything you want me to include like a certain outfit or anything pretty please pm me!

@MettatonsLegs
I didn't think there was gonna have to be, but everyone's been so interested (and awesome) I may have to! You're totally within it though, so no worries.

@Luciier
Of course! Just pm any references whenever you're ready!

@jurobii
Awesome! Set up a CR and I'll get right on it!

@Fluffesu
Seziah looks like she'd be super fun to draw with all that beautiful hair! I'd love to do something of her if that's alright?

@Sylvette
Oh wow, pm me some details and references on that, pretty please? ^^

@Vovina
Perfect! Yeah, it would just be double the price of what's listed for singles is all! But can totally do them interacting, so no worries at all!

If you wanna set up a CR, I'll get started on these!

@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums
Adding you lovelies to the ping list for once I clear up some slots! Thanks! ^^

K2H4fpn.png
Friendly bump! This is some beautiful, high-quality art work! You have an amazing talent. :)
Friendly bump! This is some beautiful, high-quality art work! You have an amazing talent. :)
ZVpCPil.png
@hellieace
Hello! Mind adding me to the pinglist?
@hellieace
Hello! Mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
@hellieace
A pic of Seziah would be perfect!
She has a condition similar to Asperger's, so is generally quite expressionless. Black sclera with white irises and a little scattering of black crystal rocks on her shoulders. She's a magical physician/healer by trade, and her weapon of choice is her trusty grimoire. Otherwise, pose and exact outfit is up to you! <3
@hellieace
A pic of Seziah would be perfect!
She has a condition similar to Asperger's, so is generally quite expressionless. Black sclera with white irises and a little scattering of black crystal rocks on her shoulders. She's a magical physician/healer by trade, and her weapon of choice is her trusty grimoire. Otherwise, pose and exact outfit is up to you! <3
@hellieace
Yo, you do mech stuff?? That's really impressive, omg!
Could I get on the pinglist, please? :>
@hellieace
Yo, you do mech stuff?? That's really impressive, omg!
Could I get on the pinglist, please? :>

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif
@hellieace

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@hellieace

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@hellieace
Do ping me when you're open!

Just curious. Are WoW characters okay? Like do you feel comfy drawing a female night elf and/or male draenei?
@hellieace
Do ping me when you're open!

Just curious. Are WoW characters okay? Like do you feel comfy drawing a female night elf and/or male draenei?
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61